How does it feel to be pheromoned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does it feel to be pheromoned?

I just recently thought about this. I know that Pheromones are extremely powerful substances and they affect other people tremendously. With that being said, I would like to know if any of you guys have been pheromoned.

Because it would be interesting to know how it feels. Is it an intense feeling? In other words, does it feel that the person with pheromones, for example is non verbally screaming that he/she is high status? Also the chances that Ill be pheromoned are slim to none.

There is already a thread discussing this topic.
    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

I believe the other thread is in the women’s forum and I don’t think you would know it when it happened unless someone specifically told you they were wearing Mones. Maybe with enough experience you’d recognize that you are displaying typical mone hits but even then you wouldn’t know for sure.
      Oils: Xist, Desire Me
      Sprays: Evolve, Naked Gun, PSE, Connections, Cohesion, Love Boat, Ascend w/Cops, Bliss, Xist/SOB/Brute/Taboo/Vibe/Flirt/Exceptional Hybrid Combo, Crush, Dominant Ascend
      Samples: Exotica, Ascend w/o Cops, Odessey, Thinker

Other Products: Dr Amend’s Pheromone Advantage Oil and Love Factor Oil, Secret Seduction Spray, Nude Alpha

Comment

Actually it's in the FAQ forum.
        Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

I wore them around my husband for a few years without telling him and he never suspected a thing. Now that he knows, a lot of times he still doesn’t know unless it’s something very out of character for him. Like the products I wear that have beautifying qualities. Lately with some of the products I’ve been wearing, he focuses on parts of my face.

There was a woman who wore them around me for some time and I didn’t pick up on it until I smelled them on her. It was a horrible but eye opening experience. Whatever she was wearing was even affecting my brain when she wasn’t around. I thought I was developing blood pressure because of it. Then six days after I kicked her out of my life, I notice that the weird sensation in my head was gone.

Comment

Why was it a horrible experience? When the woman wore pheromones around you? If you don't mind me asking

Comment

None. Not a single effects from any of these I've put on myself: Ascend w/cops , SOB, Taboo, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist. I've yet to purchase Bliss and I may request a sample of it my next purchase. As far as I know (and I'm pretty self observant) I have not noticed any self effects of phermones. I have not tried women's mones or have been affected by them to my knowledge so I can't say.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                I wore them around my husband for a few years without telling him and he never suspected a thing. Now that he knows, a lot of times he still doesn’t know unless it’s something very out of character for him. Like the products I wear that have beautifying qualities. Lately with some of the products I’ve been wearing, he focuses on parts of my face.

There was a woman who wore them around me for some time and I didn’t pick up on it until I smelled them on her. It was a horrible but eye opening experience. Whatever she was wearing was even affecting my brain when she wasn’t around. I thought I was developing blood pressure because of it. Then six days after I kicked her out of my life, I notice that the weird sensation in my head was gone.
                To my knowledge, most molecules do not give off a scent unless put in tremendous amounts. What did she smell like? Cops? Light musk? Sour?

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
                  Why was it a horrible experience? When the woman wore pheromones around you? If you don't mind me asking
                  She used them to manipulate me. Her intentions were all wrong. I don’t know the full extent of her intentions, but it was really bad. I knew she was using pheromones me. I would plan in my mind what I would do the next time I was around her. It would ALL go out the window. I think that she got impatient because the products she was using weren’t having the manipulation she was hoping to have on me. She switched her socials with a product of an offensive nature that was meant to break down barriers so that I would trust her. I suspect that the products she used also contained witchcraft.

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post

To my knowledge, most molecules do not give off a scent unless put in tremendous amounts. What did she smell like? Cops? Light musk? Sour?
                    The crap she wore stank of bad body odor, but my husband and I have used pheromones long enough to know the difference between the two. In my experience, most pheromones have an odor.
                    Last edited by Delight; 06-09-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

That's hilarious, I'm actually going to request a woman's sample and overdose the living hell of out my olfactories to see if they have any effects on me. I'm quite curious in that I'm extremely sensitive to mones (most are honestly off putting) but do not feel any self effects. Only time I've felt anything was when I OD'ed on SOB. 4 drops and I had massive heart palpitations and a headache. I get too much p*ssy can be a bad thing?

Comment

• ahan10
                        ahan10 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Haha wanna bet? My plant-based diet got me ripped. I got enough without mones now Im tired of it

• Delight
                        Delight commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It’s not the quantity, it’s the quality! LOL

• ahan10
                        ahan10 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How'd know what good quality is if you've only had 2?

I don’t usually feel self effects but when I wore several sprays of combos I would sometimes get a headache
                      Oils: Xist, Desire Me
                      Sprays: Evolve, Naked Gun, PSE, Connections, Cohesion, Love Boat, Ascend w/Cops, Bliss, Xist/SOB/Brute/Taboo/Vibe/Flirt/Exceptional Hybrid Combo, Crush, Dominant Ascend
                      Samples: Exotica, Ascend w/o Cops, Odessey, Thinker

Other Products: Dr Amend’s Pheromone Advantage Oil and Love Factor Oil, Secret Seduction Spray, Nude Alpha

Comment

It feels pretty good. It's been a while since I've been pheromoned, but it's a nice experience when I am consciously aware of being under the pheromone influence. With that being said, I can't exactly tell you what it's like to be pheromoned without knowing I'm being pheromoned.

Comment

Feels like someone turned all the alarms on or off depending on the gendered nature of it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                          X