yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How does it feel to be pheromoned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does it feel to be pheromoned?

I just recently thought about this. I know that Pheromones are extremely powerful substances and they affect other people tremendously. With that being said, I would like to know if any of you guys have been pheromoned.

Because it would be interesting to know how it feels. Is it an intense feeling? In other words, does it feel that the person with pheromones, for example is non verbally screaming that he/she is high status? Also the chances that Ill be pheromoned are slim to none.

There is already a thread discussing this topic.

Comment

Comment

Actually it's in the FAQ forum.

Comment

Comment

Why was it a horrible experience? When the woman wore pheromones around you? If you don't mind me asking

Comment

None. Not a single effects from any of these I've put on myself: Ascend w/cops , SOB, Taboo, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist. I've yet to purchase Bliss and I may request a sample of it my next purchase. As far as I know (and I'm pretty self observant) I have not noticed any self effects of phermones. I have not tried women's mones or have been affected by them to my knowledge so I can't say.

Comment

To my knowledge, most molecules do not give off a scent unless put in tremendous amounts. What did she smell like? Cops? Light musk? Sour?

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
                  Why was it a horrible experience? When the woman wore pheromones around you? If you don't mind me asking

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post

To my knowledge, most molecules do not give off a scent unless put in tremendous amounts. What did she smell like? Cops? Light musk? Sour?
                    The crap she wore stank of bad body odor, but my husband and I have used pheromones long enough to know the difference between the two. In my experience, most pheromones have an odor.
                    Last edited by Delight; 06-09-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

That's hilarious, I'm actually going to request a woman's sample and overdose the living hell of out my olfactories to see if they have any effects on me. I'm quite curious in that I'm extremely sensitive to mones (most are honestly off putting) but do not feel any self effects. Only time I've felt anything was when I OD'ed on SOB. 4 drops and I had massive heart palpitations and a headache. I get too much p*ssy can be a bad thing?

Comment

• ahan10
                        ahan10 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Haha wanna bet? My plant-based diet got me ripped. I got enough without mones now Im tired of it

• Delight
                        Delight commented
                        Editing a comment

• ahan10
                        ahan10 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How'd know what good quality is if you've only had 2?

Comment

It feels pretty good. It's been a while since I've been pheromoned, but it's a nice experience when I am consciously aware of being under the pheromone influence. With that being said, I can't exactly tell you what it's like to be pheromoned without knowing I'm being pheromoned.

Comment

Feels like someone turned all the alarms on or off depending on the gendered nature of it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X