yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What should my first product be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should my first product be?

Hey everyone!

I discovered PheromoneXS just yesterday I wanna get involved so I thought I'd ask you experienced hypnotic types for a bit of advice before I make a purchase.

So I'm newly single after breaking up with my girlfriend a few months back. I'm not ready to jump straight back into a new relationship, I'd prefer just to have some fun with a girl or two or three, boost my confidence and get back to my feeling my good self.

I've just joined a new gym so I'm looking for something I can put on before I hit the gym classes and that will still work well when working out. I'm looking for a product that will give me back my mojo after this break-up and get plenty of women's attention. Btw...I'm 37 but look younger.

What would you recommend I go with first and why?

Thanks,
    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chrisc View Post
      Hey everyone!

I discovered PheromoneXS just yesterday I wanna get involved so I thought I'd ask you experienced hypnotic types for a bit of advice before I make a purchase.

So I'm newly single after breaking up with my girlfriend a few months back. I'm not ready to jump straight back into a new relationship, I'd prefer just to have some fun with a girl or two or three, boost my confidence and get back to my feeling my good self.

I've just joined a new gym so I'm looking for something I can put on before I hit the gym classes and that will still work well when working out. I'm looking for a product that will give me back my mojo after this break-up and get plenty of women's attention. Btw...I'm 37 but look younger.

What would you recommend I go with first and why?

Thanks,
      Chris

Welcome there Chris,

I really am glad you found us and I know you will have loads of fun with our products. Break ups are always tough but it is nice to hear that you are not sulking and depressed, at least not anymore and that you are working towards getting back on the horse. Whether it be the horse of life or the dating game.

For a first time user who just wants something to feel confident and get some attraction I really don't recommend something too sexual. I would go with some socials or a product like Ascend XS.

The goals system as I said to you is designed to help you choose the right product for you but a lot of people overlook it because they think it's too easy.

Read the intro to the goals system first before jumping it. A lot of time and effort went into creating this to help newbies and vets find the product that suits their situation.

Each product has a product page filled with the kind of information you will usually have to ask or search for. Information like whether this product is a social, sexual , intimate etc. How long it lasts, we even have some molecules listed.

Please take some time to read up on the goals system and our great products.

The men will be around eventually to give you their feedback and experiences. You can also do a search in the men section and read up on some experiences beforehand. The gym is a common place where the men take their pheromones for attraction or just to feel good.

Keep us updated on your progress, we are not just here to enjoy your juicy stories, we are here to help as well.

Comment

• chrisc
        chrisc commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Kate I'm super excited to get involved with this stuff...and yes, I'll definitely report back on positive results I experience.

OMG I live these I'm xx but look younger there everywhere.???? Anyway sob is my gym mone. It has cops that boost test levlsl
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• hombre
        hombre commented
        Editing a comment
        oil or spray?

I have spray
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

For a first product, you can't go wrong with good old Taboo. It's playful, social, sexy and an all around do everything choice. That would be my suggestion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X