yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mix and Match pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HristijanV View Post
    I have to present and sell a product to my clients soon via live presentation.
    What kind of pheros should i wear? Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Cohesion and connections wouldn't be too bad. Perhaps Ascend and connections? I haven't used Ascend much, so I wouldn't know how to combo it in a neutral environment.

Comment

So, any ideas what else should i buy along with the mix and match pack?

Comment

Are you looking for a social? When you place you order for ACE you can request up to 4 samples. Love Boat is popular. I'm a big fan of Vibe. It's an all-in-one combination of three popular social - Flirt - Connections - Bliss. Taboo is a light social sexual. Take a look around the store and read the descriptions. That should give you a good idea of what the various products are designed for.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Hey Scottie, if you wanted to attract someone at work, what would you combine Ascend with? and what would you say (XS or otherwise) compares better to IS, I wore shine in the old days, and loved the uplift, something I like Neno over my usual combo shot to the face, I find it makes me feel good.

Comment

Originally posted by E J View Post
              Hey Scottie, if you wanted to attract someone at work, what would you combine Ascend with? and what would you usay (XS or otherwise) compares better to IS, I wore shine in the old days, and loved the uplift, something I like Neno over my usual combo shot to the face, I find it makes me feel good.
              I would recommend the ACE combo. It's a solid performer. If you're more interested in a relationship you may want to add XiSt to the mix too. If I remember correctly you are in a management position. Yes? I would think long and hard before pursuing anyone at work. If they are an equal then you're probably ok. Subordinates are off limits. The last thing you need is a sexual harassment case. That kind of thing will follow you wherever you go.

I was a long time fan of IS too. I don't know that any vendor has a Shine equivalent. There are definitely plenty of people who would like to find one.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I would recommend the ACE combo. It's a solid performer. If you're more interested in a relationship you may want to add XiSt to the mix too. If I remember correctly you are in a management position. Yes? I would think long and hard before pursuing anyone at work. If they are an equal then you're probably ok. Subordinates are off limits. The last thing you need is a sexual harassment case. That kind of thing will follow you wherever you go.
                Agreed, was just wondering I like to give that cool, alpha, playboy vibe, not necessarily getting involved with anyone, although there is a superior (not direct just a more senior position) I would def wouldn't mind getting to know better.

Comment

Originally posted by E J View Post

Agreed, was just wondering I like to give that cool, alpha, playboy vibe, not necessarily getting involved with anyone, although there is a superior (not direct just a more senior position) I would def wouldn't mind getting to know better.
                  Then definitely keep the XiSt out of the mix. If she's not in your direct chain of management then there should be no problem. There's no opportunity for quid pro quo.

You mentioned a sort of cool guy alpha vibe. If you're looking for that then you may want to consider APi. It's more of a laid back cool alpha type product. If you want something to get you ahead at work then Ascend is the way to go. I got at least six promotion offers last year using Ascend.

Comment

What scent shound i buy? I was considering aqua di gio..any suggestions?

Comment

Aqua Di Gio is a pretty light scent. If you get anything with cops it probably won't cover them.

Comment

Okay, so what do you suggest?

Comment

The only house scent I've used is Sultans Oud. It's a great cover and projects really. However, it may not suit everyone's taste. I prefer to use my own cover. The best thing I've found to cover cops are ouds. Spicy or woody orientals work well too. I would avoid aquatic or light, fresh citrusy/fruity scents.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Then definitely keep the XiSt out of the mix. If she's not in your direct chain of management then there should be no problem. There's no opportunity for quid pro quo.

You mentioned a sort of cool guy alpha vibe. If you're looking for that then you may want to consider APi. It's more of a laid back cool alpha type product. If you want something to get you ahead at work then Ascend is the way to go. I got at least six promotion offers last year using Ascend.
                            Oh wow 6 promotions, very nice! I'll keep ascend in mind!

Comment

Hi all,

What works the best for older women, 28 and above..?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X