yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mix and Match pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mix and Match pack

Hello,
    I am a white male 25 years old. I saw that there is ACE mix and match pack so i was wondering if i should buy that one or should i mix smth different.

Thanks

Can you tell us a little about your goals. where you plan to use them? The more info you can give us the better we can help you.

Comment

What Scottie2Hottie said details help a lot, even if only small ones
      , Bobbi

Comment

ACE is honestly a great intro package. There's lots you can begin with, but you can't go wrong with ACE and mixing all 3 when wearing them.
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Okay..well... I live in Eastern Europe, Republic of Macedonia, i don't know if you have ever heard off, the country is next to Bulgaria and Greece, we are slavic people, we like to drink and have fun every day..

I live in the Capital of Macedonia, Skopje, i live here for 7 years, and mainly the population is Orthodox and Muslim, Macedonians and Albanians.

I am 1.83metters tall, black hair, green eyes..

I own a Marketing Agency and i deal and talk everyday with different people.

My plan is to use pheros for Business purposess, meetings, conferences etc...
          Also for social and meetups, i like to meet new people( i am a little shy, i don't have self-confidence to approach girls when im out with my friends even though i am very good loking male).

So, for me the biggest challenge would be to improve my self-confidence and to approach to girls.

I used to own Instant shine before and it was pretty great, my self confidence was very good and actually i was feeling more like myself, perhaps the best version of myself when i wear it.

Comment

I have not used Instant Shine but from research I can say the closest thing to that is Celebrity then Mascot, then Bliss. Bliss is another level of happiness. Seriously you could mass treat depression with Bliss the shit is so strong. Surprisingly it goes stronger still with Odyssey. With Odyssey everyone around me seemed drunk. It was rather weird but taught me the power of pheromones quickly. Instant Shine would be like a Red Bull, Celebrity a beer, Mascot a shot of vodka, Bliss 2 shots, and Odyssey smoking a bowel and then taking some Oxy. Im exaggerating Odyssey is maybe a shot of vodka. You will feel zoned. But the point is women wont be difficult with you. Actually no one will.

ACE is a collection of a different breed. Ascend is a mid range leadership pheromone, you seem inexplicably in charge of all social situations (whether you want to or not). OD'n on this stuff at a bar is my past time. At higher doses it develops an attraction that seems to partially transcend sexuality. If they have ever fantasized about having dick inside them they will be acting a bit funny. Want to be sexually frustrating? Wear this. Its great for meeting new women. Especially if alcohol is involved. At work its a bit to much and got me in trouble pretty often. At bars I got more "shit test" from guys. Men would come upto me and try to start fights or try very bad insults to steal a womans attention away. It was actually rather weird when I was the intruder in the situation hitting on a mans wife or gf.

Cohesion was the first product I got here and I can only describe it as "white knight in a bottle". Women will be comfortable around you. They wont feel threatened by your presence and it blocks "shit testing". That hard wired habit of women to test the relationship, your personal boundaries, self esteem, and sanity. Two weeks of normal human partner and 2 weeks of sex buddy is great for all parties. I didnt notice an OD effect with it and wore it nearly every day for a year. I didnt get any stares or anything, just women didnt act difficult more often.

Evolve is super slow. Where Ascend is aggressive and wears off, Evolve goes from social to sexual. Best used for dates. Extended exposure will get you quicker laid than anything else I've tried here save a dirty quicky with Ascend. It makes her chatty then attached then horny, but it has to build from start to finish.

ACE is a good start pack, It works for "normal" people and work settings while still allowing for strong dates and pick ups.

Comment

Thank you so much for the information!
              And what would be the best scent for this pheros?

Comment

Having used Shine for 15 yrs I can confidently say that it is nothing like Celebrity or Bliss. I can't speak to Mascot as I have no interest in using a beta blend. While Shine has an uplifting mood boost I wouldn't compare it to Red Bull. If someone has never used Shine idk how they could make comparisons. Bliss and Shine are polar opposites. Bliss is a chill, go with the flow, IDGAF vibe. lso don't get the comparison to various types of alcohol. How you equate Celebrity with having a beer is beyond me. However, I will agree that Odyssey can be like smoking a bowl. But Oxycontin? Who makes comparisons to a highly abused prescription drug? A drug addict? Hmmm

Never been shit tested with Ascend. Must be a matter of incongruency. It is gold in the work place. If you want a promotion then you need Ascend.

I have to ask how sexual attraction "transcends sexuality"? Either it is sexual or it isn't.

I will agree that Cohesion has it's place. Yes it builds comfort but there is so much more to this blend Again we come to shit testing. And again I say it's due to incongruency. Women only shit test those whom they think are inferior, fake or weak. If they are shit testing you then you are one of those things. I encounter hundreds of women a day and none of them have ever shit tested me.

There is so much uninformed, useless and irrelevant hyperbole in the above post I can't take it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by HristijanV View Post
                  Thank you so much for the information!
                  And what would be the best scent for this pheros?

Use something that smells nice to you and is possibly unique. Thats all there is to it.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

There is so much uninformed, useless and irrelevant hyperbole in the above post I can't take it seriously.

Then dont. Those are just my opinions.

As for shit testing from Ascend I was clear in that it was **MALE** shit testing, needless aggressive behavior. Men I wasnt talking to looking at or engaging with approaching me in an aggressive pea-cocking manner. Ascend is also the only time I get hit on by men. Married, Straight, or gay.

Ascend is not congruent with my job position or career field. Nor do I work for a place that has an "up" there is only an "out". If one of us fails, we all fail. The bosses job is to keep other bosses away long enough for us to do our jobs. So coming off as authoritarian sticks a target on your back. So no Ascend for work unless Im doing my bosses job that day.

Comment

• Bosrel
                    Bosrel commented
                    Editing a comment

what is shit testing?

Comment

what is shit testing?
                    Shit testing is basically when a person plays games to see if you are up to snuff. A real world application would be if you wore a leather jacket and you owned a Harley, but you are a huge computer freak and don't like to go outside much. The woman will basically try to see if you are who you appear to be. Same with scents... the girl is going to try to talk to you or see if you act how you "smell".

There is a bit more to it than that, but that is the jist of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Shit testing is basically when a person plays games to see if you are up to snuff. A real world application would be if you wore a leather jacket and you owned a Harley, but you are a huge computer freak and don't like to go outside much. The woman will basically try to see if you are who you appear to be. Same with scents... the girl is going to try to talk to you or see if you act how you "smell".

There is a bit more to it than that, but that is the jist of it.
                      More specifically, if you are wearing an alpha sexual pheromone but you don't make any moves on girls or act shy and not in charge, a woman will pick up on that based on your actions and/or words, and realize immediately you are not who she thought you to be....a fake.

Comment

Thank you!

And what would be the best phero combo for business purposes?

Comment

Thank you!

And what would be the best phero combo for business purposes?
                          For the office all you really need is Ascend unless you're trying to attract a woman, as well

Comment

Connections wouldn't hurt though, no? Perhaps cohesion, but I don't have cohesion down pat yet. Definitely Ascend will help you.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
                              Connections wouldn't hurt though, no? Perhaps cohesion, but I don't have cohesion down pat yet. Definitely Ascend will help you.
                              That depends on his intentions.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

What about xsit? Is this phero similar to Alpha 314 from androtics?

Comment

No A314 is an alpha/status blend. XiSt is a reset/imprinting blend. Very different intentions/goals.

Comment

I have to present and sell a product to my clients soon via live presentation.
                                      What kind of pheros should i wear? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X