yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

You Make Your Money Back Wearing Ascend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Make Your Money Back Wearing Ascend

Hello all, I have an interesting story to share with yall. This all went down yesterday.
    I received my reorder of Ascend with XIST. I may have fucked up wearing it to my work as most people were friendly with me but
    I was ghosted by one of my coworkers whom I'm interested in. It may be the cops and the fact that she's a shy Eastern Asian type. Oops.
    Anyways, out of work I walked into a sushi restaurant wearing both Ascend and XIST and let me tell you, this is a KILLER combo vs women in their 30s and 40s.
    I'm only 21 so I obviously wouldn't approach these women but man I felt bad that the owner, a sweet Japanese lady just straight up ignored a customer in line before me to sit me down at the sushi bar right in front of the head chef. (What....) I just couldn't see this happening with any other young looking 21 year old. I was given unlimited sake at only a price of 6 dollars and was not charged for appetizers or dessert. With how much I ate, I'm quite sure I was charged 20 dollars less than I should have. (10 for a chirashi bowl and 6 dollars for the sake bottle. I gave them a 50% tip and was still convinced I'd underpaid) If any of you have attended a Japanese place, sushi and sashimi is NOT a cheap cuisine. 3 waitresses checked back on me multiple times and I was getting some stares from older blondes couple tables away. Anyways, I probably had one of the best customer service at a restaurant in 21 years of being alive. Status mones from xs really change your life and I don't have a single drop of regret dropping $120 on XS products in 2017. The pure enrichment that XS products give me is worth paying a measly monthly subscription of just $10 dollars. And I'm pretty generous in terms of application (almost every single day)

Great story but I'm curious. What do you mean by a $10 monthly subscription?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Great story but I'm curious. What do you mean by a $10 monthly subscription?
      I think he's depreciating the cost of his yearly $120 pheromone expenditure. I do something similar to justify the $$ I spend on shoes..lol.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
        Hello all, I have an interesting story to share with yall. This all went down yesterday.
        I received my reorder of Ascend with XIST. I may have fucked up wearing it to my work as most people were friendly with me but
        I was ghosted by one of my coworkers whom I'm interested in. It may be the cops and the fact that she's a shy Eastern Asian type. Oops.
        Anyways, out of work I walked into a sushi restaurant wearing both Ascend and XIST and let me tell you, this is a KILLER combo vs women in their 30s and 40s.
        I'm only 21 so I obviously wouldn't approach these women but man I felt bad that the owner, a sweet Japanese lady just straight up ignored a customer in line before me to sit me down at the sushi bar right in front of the head chef. (What....) I just couldn't see this happening with any other young looking 21 year old. I was given unlimited sake at only a price of 6 dollars and was not charged for appetizers or dessert. With how much I ate, I'm quite sure I was charged 20 dollars less than I should have. (10 for a chirashi bowl and 6 dollars for the sake bottle. I gave them a 50% tip and was still convinced I'd underpaid) If any of you have attended a Japanese place, sushi and sashimi is NOT a cheap cuisine. 3 waitresses checked back on me multiple times and I was getting some stares from older blondes couple tables away. Anyways, I probably had one of the best customer service at a restaurant in 21 years of being alive. Status mones from xs really change your life and I don't have a single drop of regret dropping $120 on XS products in 2017. The pure enrichment that XS products give me is worth paying a measly monthly subscription of just $10 dollars. And I'm pretty generous in terms of application (almost every single day)

Oh wow! Awesome report, have you been to that restaurant before or was it the first time? I am curious though, Does XS have a monthly subscription ?

Comment

Haha I just meant that I spent about 120 last year which comes out to $10 a month. I actually wouldnt mind f theres a subscription option for xs products at a discount.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I think he's depreciating the cost of his yearly $120 pheromone expenditure. I do something similar to justify the $$ I spend on shoes..lol.
            Ah got it. I don't really do things like that. I just look at my monthly budget and make purchasing decisions based on that. I don't buy anything on credit. I'm also not really much of a shopper. I pretty much hate it. Of course that being said I just now dropped $140 on a bottle of cologne. I'm fragrantophile. It's just about my only weakness.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              fragrantophile..my new word...lmao Ah dead!

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              Well you know if I can't find the right word I just make up my own. lol Many people have called me a wordsmith.

• Bosrel
              Bosrel commented
              Editing a comment

Ah got it. I don't really do things like that. I just look at my monthly budget and make purchasing decisions based on that. I don't buy anything on credit. I'm also not really much of a shopper. I pretty much hate it. Of course that being said I just now dropped $140 on a bottle of cologne. I'm fragrantophile. It's just about my only weakness.
            You're so responsible! I spend more on food than I do on clothes, ha. That's nice, you at least treat yourself to fragrances. I like nice scents too.
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Kitten I probably spend way too much on fragrances. Right now I have probably a dozen or so different ones. The one I bought just now was a steal. It usually retails for about $250. I had ordered samples and found it quite unique. I get a lot of compliments on it. I don't wear mainstream scents. I want something as unique as I am.

Comment

You'd better make it Creed. I'm a sucker for Green Irish Tweed. I was an immense frangrance snob for years before I started on my phero journey. I'm not sure if Creed scents are maintstream (definitely among snobs so I'm assuming you didn't purchase a creed scent.) With my budget in mind I like some designer fragrances from Chanel, Issey Miyake, and dare I say...Even Perry Ellis lol

Comment

• Bosrel
                  Bosrel commented
                  Editing a comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Oh wow! Awesome report, have you been to that restaurant before or was it the first time? I am curious though, Does XS have a monthly subscription ?
                It was my first time at the restaurant. I think we all know phermones work more efficiently when meeting new people. If you can't pull off a certain mone vibe, it'll takes some time for people to get used to the new "you". I normally wouldn't mention all the awesome interactions that occured with my products but this just needed to be up for everyone to see haha.

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post

You'd better make it Creed. I'm a sucker for Green Irish Tweed. I was an immense frangrance snob for years before I started on my phero journey. I'm not sure if Creed scents are maintstream (definitely among snobs so I'm assuming you didn't purchase a creed scent.) With my budget in mind I like some designer fragrances from Chanel, Issey Miyake, and dare I say...Even Perry Ellis lol
                  I've sampled several different Creed scents. I was not impressed. I think that house is highly overrated and over priced. Nothing wrong with Issey, I own a few. I'm definitely not a snob I just have very particular tastes. You can get a good idea of what I like in the Favorite Fragrances thread.

Comment

Absolutely agree! These products are worth every penny! They are NOT an "expense" to me but a necessity!
                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                    PXS
                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                    AD
                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

This is funny because I had something similar happen. I can't wear mones to work anymore because my boss told me to stop wearing cologne (could have accidentally put on too much aventus too), so I'm trying to find other places to wear them. (I tried asking what the scent was to pinpoint whether it was the mones or the AV, and finally got her to say citrus, but she kept saying musky. Trying to avoid both to stay safe).

Anyway, I wore XiSt and Ascend before I got my lecture and I got an almost free meal. Dude scanned something wrong on the scale (buffet) and I got basically 12 bucks worth of food for a dollar. I told him to fix it and he was like nah just eat. It actually seemed like he knew how to place it on the scale to screw with the weight. Figured it was just me. Could be coincidence, but probably not.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X