yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

FR: Taboo X 1 + Evolve X 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR: Taboo X 1 + Evolve X 1

Hey guys

Second time getting the new mones out. What to report? I used one spray of each Taboo and Evolve samples I was giving, both on the neck

My state was a bit tired I've got to say, I however did not experience anything out of the ordinary unfortunately. When I got home a friend of mine actually commented that I needed to take a shower because I smelled sweaty... It may have been true, I took a shower that morning only, but could it have been the mones too?

I didn't use a cover scent, but perhaps I will next time I go out. Any suggestions? Does, etc?

Thanks guys

Comment

I don't use a cover personally. The pheromone smell is natural. If you WANT to cover any cover works, but for me Cool Water is the lightest one for every day wear.
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

taboo is not quite as noticeable when unscented. evolve smells like straight up BO by itself and can be a turn off without a cover scent or cologne. pheremones or not it's always good to wear some type of fragrance. women like a man who wears cologne the mones just enhance it.

Comment

Was this a male friend or female friend who said you smelled sweaty?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X