yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendations to attract an older coworker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations to attract an older coworker

Hello phero-fam. It's been a few weeks since I posted due to my busy schedule. I recently got a summer internship and I'm really interested in this girl who's about 4 years older than me. (I'm 22 and she is 26) I would say she is more of an Eastern-type of Asian girl personality wise and I was wondering which oils I should use to attract her. I just used my last bit of phermones from XS so I'm looking to do massive re-up. I'm a 5'7 decent looking Korean male who's never really had problems attracting girls but we all know XS products give you that "edge" over the others.

Comment

Ah, I got hired about a week back and we overlap about 2 or 3 shifts per week. In terms of length of exposure, it's a good 4 to 5 hours at a time so I firmly believe she would respond to XIST. The only issue is we've only known each other for about a week (2 or 3 days of seeing her) and she has not friendzoned me but I do know she thinks I'm decent looking as I saw her checking me out when we first met. I do think the fact that I'm much younger than her, which I don't even think is a big age difference but a few years matter in your twenties, is the reason she has refrained from showing further interest. I believe Ascend would work well on her as I found that I don't typically scare shy Asians girls away wearing 2 or even 3 drops of the stuff. I have some samples of XIST but I don't really feel the need to spend money on a full bottle of exotica. I'm not exclusively looking for Asians...It just happens that she's gorgeous. I believe she's born in Korea and raised there for the most part judging by her fluent English with a Korean accent.

Comment

I have been in China for the last 2 months, and u noticed that the girls and ladies respond to exotica AND evolve together.

I have used upto.3 full sprays of exotica and got interesting reactions but when evolve is added it turns into a good flirtatious and pushing them subconsciously to get aroused and intrigued with you!

CM

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
          I have been in China for the last 2 months, and u noticed that the girls and ladies respond to exotica AND evolve together.

I have used upto.3 full sprays of exotica and got interesting reactions but when evolve is added it turns into a good flirtatious and pushing them subconsciously to get aroused and intrigued with you!

CM
          Ah thats very interesting. I've used multiple XS products and I kind of find it hard to choose between XIST, Evolve and Ascend for attraction hits. I prefer Ascend as it generally gets me respect from the males. I'm not exclusively looking for female attention, just general likability that comes from Ascend. Do you know if sexuals like evolve and xist have an affect on men? I had an interesting yet embarrassing reaction with a gay guy few weeks back bearing Ascend solo. Thankfully I'm not homophobic but it was pretty awkward as he's already flirtatious and ascend just brought it out even further.

Comment

Exotica, will give you some status, ascend will give you more, imho. Especially with cops, men seem to respect you more.

Evolve starts off really as a social lubricant, but dies down and becomes sexual after about three hours or so...

Api would be a very good alternative, I would suggest this or if you have ascend, use 3 full sprays and then go up or down from there.

Comment

Definitely try Xist! It works really well amongst Asians.
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
                Definitely try Xist! It works really well amongst Asians.
                Lol I know, I have a sample spray left for maybe 2 encouters with her and need to buy one asap. Have you noticed hits with XIST on Asians?

Comment

I believe his wife is Asian. He's done extensive testing with all kinds of mixes. If I remember correctly his favorite is XiSt/Ascend/Cohesion/Taboo. I think it's safe to that if he recommends XiSt he knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    I believe his wife is Asian. He's done extensive testing with all kinds of mixes. If I remember correctly his favorite is XiSt/Ascend/Cohesion/Taboo. I think it's safe to that if he recommends XiSt he knows what he's talking about.
                    I don't think Ascend w/cops and Xist works at all on someone you've already met. It may be the cops and I may try Ascend without cops next purchase with XIST. It must be off putting to her that I give off a vibe sleeping with other women yet project an image of a good boyfriend. I guess it didn't work on her. I visited a sushi restaurant again and 1 of the two waitresses seem to be having the same reaction as well. To be honest, I'm not having the best dating life wearing Ascend. Sure, it helps me get through my day much easier but I don't seem to be having hits on girls I'm interested in.
                    I'm not sure its the alpha molecules intimidating them or the cops. I thought of mixing in cohesion to ease the women but I currently don't want to spend extra on a bottle of it.

Comment

Can you describe these reactions more fully?

Comment

She seems a bit more distant and less prone to talking. She'd crack jokes with me in the beginning but would run off with her female coworkers to talk without me. It's basically the opposite of what I'd hoped for. Meh...

Comment

Beginning as in before my Ascend had arrived. I worked about 3 shifts with her and was thinking it may be a good addition to our interactions. She's definitely not annoyed or ignoring me but as an observant guy I noticed almost zero attraction from her after my usage. I even dosed it down to a single drop of Ascend and 4 sample (2 regular spray) sprays of xist. She did respond more but I could tell she can whiff the cops every once in a while. No bueno :(

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
                            She seems a bit more distant and less prone to talking. She'd crack jokes with me in the beginning but would run off with her female coworkers to talk without me. It's basically the opposite of what I'd hoped for. Meh...
                            I can't help but wonder if you're misreading signals. I wasn't there so I can't say for sure but it's something to consider. First of all let's look at the effects of Ascend. Alpha/status mixes can put people at a distance. They don't invade your space and they are less likely to start up conversations. They are showing respect. Imagine if you encountered a person of leadership/status whether it be a world leader, a celebrity or the president of the company you work for. Wouldn't you respect there space? Wouldn't you be afraid to engage them? I think it's good that she joked with you. That means she's comfortable with. However she's respecting the over all alpha vibe. Joking is a sign of attraction. Thats great. But look at it from her perspective. All of the sudden you've gone alpha on her. All of the sudden you're expressing an attractive (XiSt) vibe. It is natural for her to retreat. She's trying to figure what is different about you. She's probably a bit confused. Her running off to talk with her girlfriends isn't a bad thing. They could all be standing around talking how cute you are. If her girlfriends are reinforcing that then all the better.

I wouldn't attribute what you assume to be bad reactions to cops. I think the only risk you run is using cops every day. She may assume you have a steady partner or girlfriend. Some girls, no matter how much they may pine for you, won't progress with a guy who has a girlfriend. Other women will pursue such a man even more. Sounds like your girl is the former. If you're concerned about the Copulins then get Ascend without.

Personally I think you should be a man and be unapologetic about the fact that you can get laid. I personally think that if you're an alpha it is assumed that you get laid. Make her come to you and prove herself. Being afraid to be man and being apologetic about being sexual is incongruent and a pussy move.

You think being a dominant man who sports Copulins won't work? I beg to differ. I get hits with Dominant Ascend and Brute everyday. From women of all ages. Even teen girls who theoretically would be intimidated

I suspect that you're being self conscious. Being insecure won't win any woman. Declare your manhood and believe in yourself.

Comment

True sir, plenty of fish in the sea. I definitely do think I carry myself with confidence so that's not an area I'm lacking in. I do joke around a lot with other people though. I'm easygoing and Ascend has zero self effects on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I can't help but wonder if you're misreading signals. I wasn't there so I can't say for sure but it's something to consider. First of all let's look at the effects of Ascend. Alpha/status mixes can put people at a distance. They don't invade your space and they are less likely to start up conversations. They are showing respect. Imagine if you encountered a person of leadership/status whether it be a world leader, a celebrity or the president of the company you work for. Wouldn't you respect there space? Wouldn't you be afraid to engage them? I think it's good that she joked with you. That means she's comfortable with. However she's respecting the over all alpha vibe. Joking is a sign of attraction. Thats great. But look at it from her perspective. All of the sudden you've gone alpha on her. All of the sudden you're expressing an attractive (XiSt) vibe. It is natural for her to retreat. She's trying to figure what is different about you. She's probably a bit confused. Her running off to talk with her girlfriends isn't a bad thing. They could all be standing around talking how cute you are. If her girlfriends are reinforcing that then all the better.

I wouldn't attribute what you assume to be bad reactions to cops. I think the only risk you run is using cops every day. She may assume you have a steady partner or girlfriend. Some girls, no matter how much they may pine for you, won't progress with a guy who has a girlfriend. Other women will pursue such a man even more. Sounds like your girl is the former. If you're concerned about the Copulins then get Ascend without.

Personally I think you should be a man and be unapologetic about the fact that you can get laid. I personally think that if you're an alpha it is assumed that you get laid. Make her come to you and prove herself. Being afraid to be man and being apologetic about being sexual is incongruent and a pussy move.

You think being a dominant man who sports Copulins won't work? I beg to differ. I get hits with Dominant Ascend and Brute everyday. From women of all ages. Even teen girls who theoretically would be intimidated

I suspect that you're being self conscious. Being insecure won't win any woman. Declare your manhood and believe in yourself.
                                Update: Here I am yet again being reinforced the idea that nice guys finish last. (Oh shits true alright) I'm just annoyed that I have to play these games with women. So my coworker is actually my boss' daughter and sometimes manages my schedule. She texted me 2 evenings ago and told me that I had yesterday off work. I didn't reply and got a call her from yesterday afternoon (Around the time my shift was supposed to start) asking if I'd gotten her text. When I replied yes, she seemed surprised and slightly offended. I get a feeling this might be one of those women who take pleasure in playing games with you yet get jealous if I start to reach out to other women. I've encountered this before but am surprised yet again how women can put out these sweet facades. I guess decades of being beautiful has spoiled them to twirl men around their fingers. I'm unimpressed by this behavior and will do my best to keep my distance to see further reaction from her.

Comment

She's your bosses daughter? Have you lost your mind? No woman is worth jeopardizing your job. If I were you I'd just forget about this woman. None of what you're describing sounds desirable.

Comment

Haha it's my part time internship until the end of summer. I have no problem being fired at this one as it's just a job for pocket money. I had a shift today with her and decided she's not worth the trouble. Not much to gain at the expense.
                                    Last edited by ahan10; 06-09-2018, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X