yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best location on body to apply spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best location on body to apply spray?

Hey guys, just ordered some mones to try

What location on the body is the best to apply? I was thinking the neck directly, or on wrists first and then rubbing on the neck? Or is there a better way

How about when mixing and matching a couple of different ones

Thank you

Anywhere that you would apply cologne. During Warner weather when you have more exposed skin you have more options. Basically anywhere with enough body heat to help diffusion. Neck (front and back), wrists, crook of the elbow, firearms all work. We have one member who applies certain pheros to his armpits and that seems to work for him. Some people like to apply each product to a different spot. For example, socials to the wrists and sexuals/status to the neck. Michael Harris, the founder of Androtics, was a proponent of "skin mixing" so if you want to apply everything to one spot go ahead. That's what I do. I recommend you experiment and find what works best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Michael Harris, the founder of Androtics, was a proponent of "skin mixing" so if you want to apply everything to one spot go ahead.
      Just want to confirm that by skin mixing you mean applying different sprays to the same area? However this could be any area correct?

Comment

Correct

Comment

Right on the wrist works perfectly fine for me!

Comment

Well, I will come back swinging my phero kok.

Honestly it depends on which pheromone you are using at the time, and whether the effects are for you or your target.

this will be the deciding factor where you will place the mones, temperature as well as humidity have a HUGE impact on pheros.

Humidity and high heat SUCKS for pheros.

I am not sure exactly how my AD experience translates to Steve-o's products

but I used taboo tonight, with about 100mcg each of anol and bnol with about 60mcg of p86 and a dusting of about 20mcg A1

While some may say... WTF is a combo like that??

I say, I had a married woman grab my ass in front of her mother at an awards ceremony..

I hope this helps, I'd write more but gf is calling me... mones still working

p.s. witch hazel and hydrogen peroxide is best to clean application sites.

Comment

Chest
              front and back neck
              inner arm
              wrist

Comment

djAndarial how did you get 60 mcg of P86 when the max dosage you can buy is 12.5 mcg? Did you mean 50 mcg?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  djAndarial how did you get 60 mcg of P86 when the max dosage you can buy is 12.5 mcg? Did you mean 50 mcg?
                  Nope ment 60mcg spray dosage, I also had it at 20mcg for a long time as well.

Thid was ordered AD would do mixes, but it took like 2 monyhs to get it. They could have sent 50 instead of 60, but I take it at face value.

12.5mcg.... That would Never last me

Comment

And NOPE just checked my bottle when I got home. 50mcg I stand corrected

i have like 7 ml left :(

Guess I better save it

Comment

i always put my dose of mone on 1 wrist and then use the other wrist to smear it all over my both arms and neck.
                      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by djAndarial View Post
                        And NOPE just checked my bottle when I got home. 50mcg I stand corrected

i have like 7 ml left :(

Guess I better save it
                        I wouldn't say it makes a huge difference but I used to be a massive cologne snob and learned that you should never rub cologne with your wrists.(I.E. Behind the ear or on the other wrist) It wastes cologne and the rubbed spots do not hold the scents. If you want your mones on your neck, best spray it on your neck and let it soak in. Just my 2 cents; I highly doubt it would make that much of a difference but I'm all for efficiency and saving $$

Comment

Thats because they say it breaks down the chains in the cologne. Altering the desired cords.

What we are doing is masking synthetic compounds that mimic human musk (pheromones).

This application technique does just that.

We are applying at pulse points, where the temperature of the skin is elevated and adds to diffusion.

This is different from the purpose of cologne to simply mask your natural scent.

It the chains break, they break.

Comment

Honestly prefer my neck region. Less chance its washed away yet it has a maximum effect because it is within distance of the opposing person's nose (compared to wrists which are lower)
                            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                            PXS
                            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                            AD
                            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X