yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dominant Ascend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominant Ascend

Anyone know if Dominant Ascend has cops?
    I know regular Ascend has the option.
    I also realize that Dominant Ascend is kind of in testing so that may be why no options are there.

I also want to know any of you guys experience with Dominant Ascend.
    Doses? Results?

I think it has cops. My husband has used it twice and got good results. He got great admiration from me at one spray. He used it about two weeks ago, and I still have a lot of that same level of admiration for him.
    Last edited by Delight; 05-06-2018, 12:28 PM.

Comment

No cops

I've posted my results in the other Dominant Ascend thread and in my journal.

I use 2-3 sprays. Have a good cover because it is really stinky. It will bleed thru in about 3-4 hrs so you will need to refresh your cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        No cops

I've posted my results in the other Dominant Ascend thread and in my journal.

I use 2-3 sprays. Have a good cover because it is really stinky. It will bleed thru in about 3-4 hrs so you will need to refresh your cover.
        Wow, so not even Sultans Oud covers it?? Maybe we can request more fragrance to the mix when ordering.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it has cops in it. I was one of the alpha testers for it and I usually get my stuff unscented. The scent of cops is pretty noticeable to me. As for covering it, sultans oud does a decent job but tbh the cops smell dies down for me about twenty minutes later and the only thing I notice is whatever cover cologne I use.

Comment

Yeah, when Scotty said it was really stinky I thought for sure it had to have some cops in it.

Comment

I'm very familiar with the smell of cops and I smell none in DA. I've been using it with Brute which obviously DOES have cops. They don't smell the same.

Comment

Well, here's the thing about DA. It has the same composition of Ascend which has cops in it. The difference between the two is some of the buffering compounds that made Ascend so smooth, were removed to give it more of an edge. Ultimately, only person who could correctly chime in on this is XSteveO But from what I recall, the test versions I worked with were the baseline Ascend with cops minus the buffering molecules.

Comment

Steve O does Dominant Ascend have cops in it?I ordered it will give my synopsis on it. Loved the ascend with the cops. Also ate some celery, had a serious affect on myself and the women. It also steers convos at the workplace about sex or sexual innuendos.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X