yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Suggestion for one night stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

On the surface, when you look at it you may think the two are incompatible. One being "the player", the other being "the perfect boyfriend". But there are those who have combined them successfully. Some women like a challenge. He can have any woman he wants so I must have him. Think about it. He's perfect. He can have any woman. Sounds alpha to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        On the surface, when you look at it you may think the two are incompatible. One being "the player", the other being "the perfect boyfriend". But there are those who have combined them successfully. Some women like a challenge. He can have any woman he wants so I must have him. Think about it. He's perfect. He can have any woman. Sounds alpha to me.

Comment

Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Any updates?
            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Comment

Are you going with just those two?

Comment

Ya just those two right now, why should I have something else in the mix like Ascend or something?

Comment

I was just curious because you had said that you were going to use SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      I was just curious because you had said that you were going to use SOB.

Comment

Comment

Im not the type of guy to go for ONS but I got some interesting approaches by women while where SOB Taboo and Ascend. While wearing SOB a woman just walked up to me and asked if I was a pervert. I was just sitting on a bench staring at the sky waiting for the bus. She had walked by me a few times and I'd never met her. Then on the bus ride an old woman started flirting with me with physical contact. I found the whole experience rather creepy. I personally cant handle the behavior shifts of women while im wearing SOB and it smells like piss to me. But I cant deny it does a ton of the leg work for you. It must smell like what women remember from giving a blow job I think.

With Taboo got a weird open too at a company party hotest woman in the company casually starts talking to me in sexual puns and tugging her bra. I was more uncomfortable than turned on. It makes women talkative and focused on you from what I experienced.

While wearing Ascend a girl I was sitting beside and somewhat ignoring at the bar just cried out "Im horny!" in an effort to get attention from me and another guy that was actually talking to her. I didnt have a car, or my own place at the time so didnt peruse, she asked me out on a date at the end of the evening. Either way shit works but its on you to get where you need to.

Xist is another beast, it keeps a womans attention like nothing else and keeps reseting your sin count.

Comment

I will give a try of SOB + Xist later tonight too

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
                              Know a girl in the late 30s who'd possibly be willing for a one night thing and i'm looking for something that could push a bit toward that. I was thinking of testing the ACE combo, what do you guys think? Or should i drop the ascend due to copulines?

other suggestions?
                              Seems like you had some success with Evolve in another thread. Why not go with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                But anal sex is forbidden on ONS.
                                Wait, what? I'm wondering who makes this rule
                                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                APEX: Manimal 2
                                * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Wait, what? I'm wondering who makes this rule
                                  There is no rule, but it is not smart to engage in anal sex with someone you hardly know.
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

There is no rule, but it is not smart to engage in anal sex with someone you hardly know.
                                    STD concern?
                                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                    * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

STD concern?
                                      Bounderies concern. People who ask for anal sex of people they don't know that well is not someone one should trust.
                                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Bounderies concern. People who ask for anal sex of people they don't know that well is not someone one should trust.
                                        Well noted, ma'am
                                        * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X