yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

[POLL] What's your favorite scent ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [POLL] What's your favorite scent ?

You can pick multiple choices. This should help some people out there.
    Pepper/Nutmeg
    28.57%
    Sultan's Oud
    7.14%
    Nobility
    14.29%
    Fresh Musk
    7.14%
    FXS
    42.86%

I know I posted on this on PT. Pepper and nutmeg is my favorite because most modern colognes are either aquatic or peppery in its base. FXS smells identical to one specific cologne iirc. Pepper and nutmeg can accentuate many modern cologns such as VIP 212 and One Million, plus anything woodsy covers well with it. For pure scent I like Oud and Pepper Nutmeg combined personally, but laying pepper nutmeg and a cologne gives me a unique scent literally no one has. Another note is coconut oil always mixed well and was a good fixative and scent.

Comment

FXS cause it's easiest to cover

P&N cause it's the strongest & long lasting

(imo)

Comment

P&N best projection FXS easiest to cover Musk best longevity

Comment

Wow, I thought more people would be fans of the Oud!
          Personally, I looooove smelling the Oud... it's calming,kind of musky and has special oomph that I like (maybe cops lol)... my sensory receptors are not so selective though so I tend to like what most people like and don't .. like my parents and my brother thought Oud smells either old, like disinfectant or just plain old and bad (which in my head feels like they are just denying how good it smells xp )

For FXS, everyone liked it. It's probably is the safest to use and has this citrusy nice tone to it that would be more than acceptable for everyone's taste. Matter fact, I would be always ordering my things with FXS.
          Last edited by PheroJack; 12-13-2013, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PheroJack View Post
            Wow, I thought more people would be fans of the Oud!
            Personally, I looooove smelling the Oud... it's calming,kind of musky and has special oomph that I like (maybe cops lol)... my sensory receptors are not so selective though so I tend to like what most people like and don't .. like my parents and my brother thought Oud smells either old, like disinfectant or just plain old and bad (which in my head feels like they are just denying how good it smells xp )

For FXS, everyone liked it. It's probably is the safest to use and has this citrusy nice tone to it that would be more than acceptable for everyone's taste. Matter fact, I would be always ordering my things with FXS.
            That's why I chose FXS due to the fact that it's the safest and it smells fresh and crisp as you guys described it so ^^

Comment

• PheroJack
              PheroJack commented
              Editing a comment
              what did you finally decide to order? Good choice on the FXS though cuz the only ever complaint that anyone said is it might be "too light".

I actually ordered XIST as my first product due to the fact that you guys recommended it! I forgot to add the FXS cover up scent but that's totally fine I'll use a spray of coconut scent after the mones dry down (or vice versa lol). The delivery should be here on Monday ^^

For the too light part I guess that's the point of FXS to just cover up the scent of mones yet giving u the opportunity to add cologne if you feel like it. For the second order I'm definitely going for FXS!

Comment

You can ask Steve nicely to add extra fxs to the product when you order. If scent strength is a problem.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X