yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need help for which pheromones I should wear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for which pheromones I should wear!

You should ask yourself what is your goal with this woman? ONS, Buddy Buddy, long term commitment goal, etc.

What do you want to achieve?

?

Comment

Hm I would say trying to get into a relationship with her would be my goal

Comment

Have you tried any of these products solo to find your sweet spot yet? It is recommended that you test solo before you start trying combos.

Comment

Hello yes I tested evolve multiple times and bliss also. The xist and cohesion only got a few times to test.

It seems evolve is good at 1 spray for me and bliss 2 drops work well

Comment

If your goal is a LTR then start off with XiSt. It tends to be more effective more quickly with women you don't know.

I do have ideas for combos but am hesitant since you are a newb.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Max2345 View Post
                Hello yes I tested evolve multiple times and bliss also. The xist and cohesion only got a few times to test.

It seems evolve is good at 1 spray for me and bliss 2 drops work well
                Sorry didn't see this before I posted. XiSt is a tough one to test for a sweet spot since it takes time to have effect. I've tested it extensively so if you like I can make a recommendation. Do you have a sweet spot for Cohesion yet? I would recommend that you save your Evolve for a future date, should there be one.

Comment

On the sample bottle spray I use 3 sprays

Comment

And yea if you can recommend me with how many sprays of xist work for you ? And if I should mix cohesion and xist

Comment

At 3 sprays you only get 2 uses of a sample. I would recommend a full bottle is you are serious about this girl.

Ok recommendation for your date.

4-6 sample sprays of XiSt
                      2-3 sprays Cohesion
                      2-3 sprays Bliss

Comment

Ok thank you for your help and I have bliss oil just use 2-3 drops of that with the 4-6 sample xist and 2-3 sample cohesion

Comment

cohesion is a sample? Then 4-6 sprays

Comment

Comment

Look forward to it, Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                If your goal is a LTR then start off with XiSt. It tends to be more effective more quickly with women you don't know.

And what would be good for an woman you used to be with?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Hi dear,
                                  Why did you choose xist over p96 to start off with if op doesn't need to reset?
                                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Oh I see you don't have p96 in you arsenal yet.
                                    I'm curious, why did you choose to go to the movies as a first date? Do you have something else planned before/after the movie?
                                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Hi dear,
                                      Why did you choose xist over p96 to start off with if op doesn't need to reset?
                                      Hi honey,

lol

XiSt is still considered a romantic blend. The "perfect boyfriend" mix. I had to go with what he has to work with. Besides it's pretty versatile. Some guys have even had success in pick up situations.

Good question about the movies. Pretty predictable and boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post

And what would be good for an woman you used to be with?
                                        What pheros do you have?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X