yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mixing Your Own Cocktail Mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually YES! My date was asking why I was smiling at the waitress, the waitress had the biggest grin I have seen in a long time! Big smile, wide eyed and very relaxed and happy.

I noticed the server when we arrived at the restaurant, she seem a bit tired and was busy. When she came over to deliver food, she got into the money cloud... Instantly it seemed, she was happy and excited .

What was strange, the manager/owner actually delivered our main dish, (restaurant I have been to before, and this is unheard of). The manager then proceeded to deliver food to the table immediately behind me. We were the only two tables served by the manager, even though several couples and parties arrived after us, but not near our table..

Even the table or lady behind me seemed to be loud and energetic..

Nice evening, actually very satisfying and my goofy look (just my attitude, I could tell I had a goofy look on my face as well).

Comment

It definitely sounds like you're seeing the Radiance effect. Relaxed happy goody smiles. The magnetic effect with people lingering or just generally wanting to be near you. I think Radiance has a bit of status to it. Not like an alpha mone but more of an I like you and want to be accommodating. And as you noticed it hits quickly.

What I find most interesting is that you're getting these results at such low doses.

Comment

Well I am doing multiple sprays upto 8 sprays. So dosage adds up.

Also I noticed with Chinese in 2nd, 3rd and 4th tier cities respond to lower dosage rather quickly...But in cities like Beijing or Shanghai or Hong Kong, it seems to take a larger dosage is needed...

Also most have not worn perfume or have not been exposed to it.. unless they are in a major depart stores.

Unique area I am in...

Comment

I will go to a large city, a 1st tier city in about 3 weeks, so I will test at multiple sprays of my low dosage should be a bigger hit and range.

Comment

I'm estimating that for most molecules your cocktail is something like 2.5 mcg/spray so 8 would be 20 mcg total. If I remember correctly that's what TM5 is dosed at. Of course putatives would be lower. So overall that seems like a reasonable dose.

I look forward to your future experiments.

Comment

Sorry for the late update, work got in the way.

Well Sunday was to have 5 ladies ages between 24 and 34. For a nice sit-down and talk. I arrive about 45 minutes early because I was able to get free coffee at the coffee shop we were at.

About 20 minutes before they were suppose to I sprayed upto 8 sprays. What I have noticed is that the P86 has a unique sweet flowery smell (I sniffed all ingredients, this is the only one that seems to have that smell).

So I was smelling like a French bouquet for a short time, and it had subsided when the first lady that came in. Call her M, she has recently married (6 months), and found out her new husband was having an affair with his student. So this was going to be a good test of this mix. Next L came in, she is professional but loves to shop high end retailers, think of Prada, Louis Vuitton, Burberry... She is divorced and has a 5 year old son (a terror).

The rest of the three ladies did not show up...So it was a bit more intimate setting...

Comment

With the mones on me an around me, things went from serious to playful relaxed, L had those big doe eyes..But with a look of I want to have fun and enjoy myself...(I had concerns about her son and my pheromone experiment, it turns out his hyper activity actually reduced to manageable levels, still I will want to think about applying when someone around me is so young, maybe someone with mones and kids can chime in)

M, was a bit down saying she did not know what to do (he came back to her). As we talked more, I began making jokes that we can make a chocolate baby together. At first was the look are you kidding, but within five minutes it was talking about how strange the baby will be looking like me and speaking Chinese. As we continued our talk, both L and M relaxed so much with big grins that as we were leaving...She said MAYBE she will think about making a chocolate baby with me... THAT WAS UNEXPECTED! She would NEVER said that unless she was contemplating it..

L was actually more relaxed than I have ever seen her to be..

Now M I have known for nearly 6 years and L for nearly 2 years. So I pretty much know their baseline.

Now my issue with the mix, I Noticed it is very effective with high strung people who are under a lot stress or pressure. Seems to hit them hard, had it tested on 5 ladies, and 4 are relatively high strung so it seemed to affect them much more deeply...The one that it affected the least was the date I had the night before. She was affected, not as profound as M and L.

I have at least several more test to do, again with the premed student and her professor, will use it again for a date night and a meeting I will need to give in about 2 weeks (that will be interesting, since it will be a large crowd and meeting should last at least 2 hours, and in an enclosed room with fans circulating, I already decide the room to use for it).

So far the mix has worked well, better at higher dosage than lower one.

Comment

Glad you're are getting good results. And I agree that it helps in high stress situations. I find that I can handle them with greater ease. It's like nothing can wipe that grin off your face. It is relaxing and uplifting for myself and everyone around me.

I wouldn't worry about that mix around children. There is nothing in it that could possibly adversely affect them. I encounter kids all the time and about the only reaction I ever see is that they are mesmerized. Kids who might usually be shy open up and are quite happy and outgoing.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie
                    Thanks for the heads up with mones and kids.

Comment

There are certain things I wouldn't use around kids but Radiance is safe from my experience.

Comment

Yes,

I have stopped wearing anything sexual (evolve) around L, because I don't know if she will bring her son or not, any product that shows disinhibition I will not wear around the group any more...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X