yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mixing Your Own Cocktail Mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing Your Own Cocktail Mones

A question for all of you, about a unique situation. I was following the Radiance Project of Scotti, so I had a few of the same ingredients so I decided to replicate it. Now I did not have any of the xsr or some of xsp, actually I only had P96 & P86.

Spraying them individually, took a long time and the effects seem OK, nothing really popped out... I did use a lower dosage of mcg because the strength of the products. I did not want to spray myself with 18 different sprays (I am exaggerating not that many, but lower dosage per spray would had led up to this amount), so I decided to mix everything in a 5 ml sprayer. What I did was actually used 1 ml of P96 & P86, 0.5 ml of A1 and the rest of his Radiance Mix (everything was equal amounts of mcg, the reason was I was to lazy to break it down to specific dosage)

TM7 (minus some xsp and PXS)
    Rone Sulfate
    Anol
    Bnol
    DHEAS
    DHEA
    P86
    P96

The issue I had it seems to amplify the results, with less sprays. It seems that 2 sprays, yes two seemed to give me the same happy, motor feeling, brain tumor spitting feeling...(I was enjoying it, except the involuntary flying fluid from my mouth from talking)

Ran the mix 3 times, and the same effects, application points was my arms and wrists (do not put on my neck or near my face when first testing), same affects were present...

So I found it so unusual with something like this would happen.

I did use a specific fixative, which was concentrate adding 1% to the solution (I actually used 5%)

So could the fixative or the synergistic properties enhanced each other to the point where less was actually more?
    CM

So let me get this straight. You started with a lower mcg and premixed them all? Thereby further diluting them? Sounds like you are hypersensitive to Anol. Did you notice any effects in others? Probably not if they're not hypersensitive too. I designed it so that conversation would flow. Tempering the Anol to avoid motor mouth. The happy feeling is encouraging as I intended it to provide mood elevation. But the brain tumor thing concerns me. Everything is dosed and proportioned to provide maximum effect without overdoing it. Really surprised that you had such dramatic effects at radically lower doses.

I doubt a fixative would do anything other than prolong the effects. Not enhance them. Might I ask what fixative you used. I use fixatives in mine too.

Sounds like the only thing you were missing was xsr32 which would only amplify the effects. And P83 which is a disinhibitor.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

Now, if I actually use this in s special warmer but not directly on my skin, I do not get motor mouth or brain tumor effect. The warmer is used to disperse citronella to help repel mosquitoes. So I put sprays on it as it slowly heats up..

When using this method, I had a premed student that came over several times to my place was talkative, happy seem like she did not want to leave my place. Getting a look do I have to leave, really must I leave.

When you mentioned that I might be Anol sensitive, I took a look back at one of my social mones. I had a
      similar response, without the spitting, until my body acclimated to it.. in meetings for a week everyone thought I had a new girlfriend because the unique behavior.. so I guess you might be correct about the Anol, I had forgotten about it...

I will try it again and see what happens, maybe reduce the spray and build up from there..

I might order xsr32 and P83, but needs to wait until I get stateside, too expensive to ship where I am at now (as well as getting the product disappearing during customs).

Comment

You didn't mention a diffuser. No wonder you saw effects at such low dosage. Makes sense now.

Obviously your female friend experienced the magnetic effect. Not to mention the feel goods. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a bit of a crushy feel for her too. Radiance is a very effective mix. I'd love it if you did more testing.

As I said, xsr32 is and amplifier. Sounds like you may not need it in a diffuser application. P83 is a physical disinhibitor.. I'd be curious to see if it affected kino in your female friend.

Comment

She will be over on Monday or Tuesday, to cook dinner for me...She will also bring a friend along as well...So I can test it in the diffuser and a new subject...It will be another fun experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
            She will be over on Monday or Tuesday, to cook dinner for me...She will also bring a friend along as well...So I can test it in the diffuser and a new subject...It will be another fun experiment.
            Awesome! I look forward to your report. I hope you all have a blast.

Comment

What mcg/spray were your singles? And what volume of each did you mix?

Comment

I had a GREAT dinner last night, now the premed student brought a different girl with her, not her lesbian roommate (I had a different plan if she had brought her, something about lesbian and the challenge),

I had put the mix in the diffuser literally 30 seconds before they arrived, the diffuser was near the door, immediately the door opens and her friend, call her Gina, was smiling and happy. Now Gina is at most 4 foot 10, 85 pounds soaking wet, BUT large set of racks for her size.

You can see the eyes, light up, and biggest cheesy grin, I was on the other hand was trying to figure her out...

Gina and the premed student went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. Now the diffuser has been doing its work, so the entire place had the molecules so it made cooking fun and relaxing...

We moved dinner into the living room where the concentration of mones were higher.

Joking, even some personal things (Chinese get shy about unusual things), she started to laugh become happy and relaxed even more and more. This was a fun filled night with banter and jokes...

So much so, we will plan to go out to the bar next week, (my suggestion and she was really excited about the thought)

Now this is NOT a sexual blend, but a fun and relaxing one. If you can steer a conversation, it can go from serious to out right funny...

Now I did have an alpha product on, and had washed it off (I thought I did a good job), but could smell it. So maybe some residuals were left. This might have affected the night, but I did my best to keep it light hearted and fun..

Now this did have A1 1/2 milliliter, so not sure this increased the mix fun by making the ladies more relax and comfortable or maybe not enough (from the testing I think it might be enough, but need to try without it and with a higher dosage..)

Now most of the single mones are
                1mg/1ml in a 10ml bottle.

Now I do dilute the singles with alcohol to make it a half to quarter to one fifth of original....

In this concoction it is mostly half to one-third strength (sometimes measuring I get distracted and sometimes dilute too much or not enough, so half or one-third of the original is usually I am for) Except for the P86 & P96.

I think I will have to purchase P83 and xsr32, but not sure I will want them shipped here or wait until get back to state side.

I will test the it again next weekend, with 4 different ladies in a different city. And test it with Gina (maybe add more A1, to get more of the crushy fun..)

???????
                The premed student is 21 years old, has boyfriend, very alpha like, seems to dominate her boyfriend,

Gina 32, professor, single, enjoys bars, dancing and beer.

Comment

I like the diffuser, especially the low dosage I was using, I was thinking maybe I can do the same in the office (secretly of course)

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
                    I had a GREAT dinner last night, now the premed student brought a different girl with her, not her lesbian roommate (I had a different plan if she had brought her, something about lesbian and the challenge),

I had put the mix in the diffuser literally 30 seconds before they arrived, the diffuser was near the door, immediately the door opens and her friend, call her Gina, was smiling and happy. Now Gina is at most 4 foot 10, 85 pounds soaking wet, BUT large set of racks for her size.

You can see the eyes, light up, and biggest cheesy grin, I was on the other hand was trying to figure her out...

Gina and the premed student went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. Now the diffuser has been doing its work, so the entire place had the molecules so it made cooking fun and relaxing...

We moved dinner into the living room where the concentration of mones were higher.

Joking, even some personal things (Chinese get shy about unusual things), she started to laugh become happy and relaxed even more and more. This was a fun filled night with banter and jokes...

So much so, we will plan to go out to the bar next week, (my suggestion and she was really excited about the thought)

Now this is NOT a sexual blend, but a fun and relaxing one. If you can steer a conversation, it can go from serious to out right funny...

Now I did have an alpha product on, and had washed it off (I thought I did a good job), but could smell it. So maybe some residuals were left. This might have affected the night, but I did my best to keep it light hearted and fun..

Now this did have A1 1/2 milliliter, so not sure this increased the mix fun by making the ladies more relax and comfortable or maybe not enough (from the testing I think it might be enough, but need to try without it and with a higher dosage..)

Now most of the single mones are
                    1mg/1ml in a 10ml bottle.

Now I do dilute the singles with alcohol to make it a half to quarter to one fifth of original....

In this concoction it is mostly half to one-third strength (sometimes measuring I get distracted and sometimes dilute too much or not enough, so half or one-third of the original is usually I am for) Except for the P86 & P96.

I think I will have to purchase P83 and xsr32, but not sure I will want them shipped here or wait until get back to state side.

I will test the it again next weekend, with 4 different ladies in a different city. And test it with Gina (maybe add more A1, to get more of the crushy fun..)

???????
                    The premed student is 21 years old, has boyfriend, very alpha like, seems to dominate her boyfriend,

Gina 32, professor, single, enjoys bars, dancing and beer.
                    So did you individually dilute each single in alcohol and then combine? If that's the case then the concentration would be miniscule. Or did you did they get diluted by combining them? It's hard to tell exacty what you did by your description.

100 mcg/ml divided by 5 ml equals 20 mcg/(total mix) times .125 ml/spray equals 2.5 mcg/spray

That's significantly less than TM7. If you added 1 ml each of P86, P96 and .5 ml of A1 then the mix would be even further diluted.

Comment

One other thing. Radiance is designed to be a social mix. While it does have attraction qualities it is NOT supposed to be a sexual. However, I do believe it could be steered in that direction of you have good game.

Comment

YES very less, but in the diffuser it made a difference...

I will increase dosage of each, as they say should go low first.

Now I think it was great in a diffuser, made it a party atmosphere....

I will test by upping the dosage of each this coming Sunday...

Possibly actually spray each one, and not in a cocktail formula...

i thought of getting the raw powder form and create my own specific dosage, but do not have the proper equipment, for the mixing...

I like what you said of the steering, yes you can steer it very well, if you have game.

Since this is being tested in China, with Chinese girls ranging from 20 to 40. The cities are considered 3rd tier and 2nd tier cities, not Shanghai or Beijing. But these second tier cities have population of nearly 2 to 7 million people.

so their reception of mones vary wildly, so I dose on the low side ( except exotica unless used with evolve, then low dosage works great)

Comment

Yes it's a great feel good social. It was carefully crafted to elicit specific responses. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm curious to see how it performs when sprayed on you vs in a diffuser. While the diffuser should create a general response, spraying it on yourself should help them tag you as the source of those good vibes.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

Very True..

Comment

The fixative I am using is from Paris Perfumes and Cosmetics..The particular one, I do not know, since the table had faded (I actually rubbed it off>

Comment

It's Saturday afternoon, I decided to put on about 6 sprays, and will head out to grocery store and meet a girl for a late dinner..

Will check out the feeling and take note of things around me while I am wearing, first thing is that I am feeling pretty good and it is about 5 minutes since application to the my neck and back of the neck.

Temperature outside is about 78? humidity about 65% so will see how this affects it...

The grocery store is about a 20 minute walk, so my body should be heating up the mones and mixing with my chemistry

Comment

Reactions were from older ladies at the grocery store, I am recognized there, since I shop there every Saturday afternoon or evening..

The door greeter/security lady had a huge smile and immediately started talking to me in Chinese, which is very unusual for her to do.. the range was about 10 to 12 feet. It hit this far because of my 20 minute walk, and the Chinese habit of NOT turning on the AC to cool things down. It was nearly 90 degrees inside with high humidity..It was like hitting a brick wall!

So my cloud was much larger than normal...

The fun, attention and relaxation seemed to hit women who were in their late 30's to 40's.

One nice hit was I met a friend on the street and we walked for about 10 minutes, I have known her and her family for nearly 10 years, so I know her baseline very well.

She is the kind of person that cannot be touched! I mean if you touched her, it was like she was being raped, only her exhusband, father or mother can touch her.

I was able touch her on the shoulder, she took me as a family member with a smile and continue like we were family members, sharing and talking loudly!

So the 6 spray dosage seems to be good, will go up to 8 tomorrow when I meet up with some local ladies... Today was just a test run out in public to get the feel of it in a larger public test.

Now with a dinner date with a local Chinese girl, will update on this and the reaction later tonight or tomorrow...

Comment

Nice report. Can't wait to here about your date.

Comment

The date turn out to be very different than what I expected. It was more of I dont give a flying fruitcake who you are. I was in a relaxed happy mood, making jokes and really being an 'ass' with my comments. She took everything in stride, with a happy goofy smile on her face, even when eating, she did not care about food all over her lips like a smile child eating ice cream.

Overall, the night was good, a bit too relaxed but in a good mood.

maybe I should increase the amount of sprays to see what will happen on my next date

Overall a good night...

Comment

Relaxed happy mood. Big goody smiles. That sounds about right. Any noticeable reactions from anyone besides your date? Your server maybe?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X