yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve and Xist.. it does work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterY View Post

Looking forward to it.
    Tomorrow...
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post

Well, I'm now in that part of my life where I want a long-term relationship She must feel it that I have a feelings for her but I do play it cool letting her know I'm looking elsewhere. Going to try Ascend with cops and see how it goes
      So did she ever become your girlfriend?

Comment

I took a local city bus into a nearby city, took about an hr total put on a spray of Evolve and the sexy blonde behind me in partial see through pants and the Asian girl in front of me both starting moving and getting fidgety. The Asian girl kept adjusting herself.
        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
          I took a local city bus into a nearby city, took about an hr total put on a spray of Evolve and the sexy blonde behind me in partial see through pants and the Asian girl in front of me both starting moving and getting fidgety. The Asian girl kept adjusting herself.
          Did you approach?
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Did you approach?
            I sat between both of them and sprayed on the bus

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

I sat between both of them and sprayed on the bus
              Nice!

when i see those reactions i approach instinctively

Did you get a number?
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Hard to do on the bus while everyone watching, most girls shy away in that crowded silent atmosphere. But, it's not impossible.

Comment

It would be easy if i knew my stop wasn't too far away. It's not the ideal environment but i usually never is.
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Keen to find out what happened to Fred28 and that girl - I've always preferred xist to evolve, so I wonder if changing it up helped or not

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                      Hard to do on the bus while everyone watching, most girls shy away in that crowded silent atmosphere. But, it's not impossible.
                      Definitely not impossible

Comment

Should try in my next experiment for my journal! Xist needs several meetup session to see how it works magically
                        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                        APEX: Manimal 2
                        * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                          Should try in my next experiment for my journal! Xist needs several meetup session to see how it works magically
                          Absence seems to help quite a bit too

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X