yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve and Xist.. it does work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
    So with an insecure woman, you'd be using pheromones like Cohesion and Connections?
    No, use cops. Use lots and lots of cops, before heading out to the bar with some buddies.

Comment

Xist, Love Boat, SOB today, worked okay
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Idk insecure women are so high maintenance. They need constant reassurance. You can give the most sincere compliments and they STILL don't believe you. They are extremely jealous. Always accusing you of infidelity. And they are super clingy. To me it's just a huge headache and not worth all the effort.
      actually i've found the opposite. i find women with high self esteem are high maintenance....lol. you always have to be on your game. with low self esteem girls, you don't have to be on your game all the time. i don't mind the constant reassurance. i find that's easier than always being on my game cause i'm not always on my game. high self esteem women can also be extremely jealous. i don't mind super clingy women ... they are easier to control. IME, it's easier to control a low self esteem girl than a high self esteem girl. if all things equal, i'd rather have a hot chick with low self esteem than a hot chick with high self esteem.... but that's just me....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

No, use cops. Use lots and lots of cops, before heading out to the bar with some buddies.
        using lots of cops with low self esteem girls is a no no. you're asking for trouble and headaches.
        using lots of cops with high self esteem girls.... that's a different story!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spider-mone View Post

using lots of cops with low self esteem girls is a no no. you're asking for trouble and headaches.
          using lots of cops with high self esteem girls.... that's a different story!!!
          That's the joke, my friend

Comment

Well I think you should do what my husband did to me when we were "just friends". He kissed me and told me it was the last time he'd tell me how he felt that he loved me, I could be in or out. We were married about a month later. Either way it goes you move on with your life with or without her.......
            , Bobbi

Comment

I don't think she has low esteem of herself. She can be anxious inside and I think she wants everything to be perfect, else she may not be available if "the perfect guy" happens to pass by. It may just not exist

I tried my SOB sample today with xist. She did seem to notice a difference in smell, but said she liked it. She wanted to see what were my cologne. I showed her my aqua di gio cologne (which is the same than the xist cover). I think she may be suspicious

The evening started slow, without much touching nor kissing but at the end of the evening she was more affectuous and passionate, more than usual. She even asked if we can see each other tomorrow. Then she did mention again "it's ok with you even if I don't love you right?". Gonna try this avenue again next time.

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                Well I think you should do what my husband did to me when we were "just friends". He kissed me and told me it was the last time he'd tell me how he felt that he loved me, I could be in or out. We were married about a month later. Either way it goes you move on with your life with or without her.......
                Did you have feelings for him before his declaration? Had you shown any signs of it?

The reason I ask is that IME such things seldom work out. Unless she already has feelings for you. If she doesn't it can have the opposite outcome of what you had hoped for. If she's not there yet it can spook her. She can usually tell if you have feelings for her.

In Fred's case she has made it pretry clear that she's not there yet. I think coming on too strong will work against him. Better to continue with XiSt and pull her along than to push her.

Comment

I would be trying to up the XiST, if you want romance. 3, 4, 5, maybe even 6 sprays. It took me a shot of 6x XiST one time to get my current girlfriend to decide on me definitively. That may or may not work for you, but I think you're going the wrong direction if you want romance.

If you want sex, by all means, up the Evolve or SOB. I wouldn't use SOB if she really is low self esteem, but if she's just trying to troll you and have her cake and eat it too, SOB or Ascend with Evolve is a good idea to get her perception of your value up.

I would also get a much better cover than Aqua di Gio. Suspicious female is bad news. You're going to have your cover blown, since females have 10x the nasal sensitivity of the average hetero male.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
                    I would be trying to up the XiST, if you want romance. 3, 4, 5, maybe even 6 sprays. It took me a shot of 6x XiST one time to get my current girlfriend to decide on me definitively. That may or may not work for you, but I think you're going the wrong direction if you want romance.

If you want sex, by all means, up the Evolve or SOB. I wouldn't use SOB if she really is low self esteem, but if she's just trying to troll you and have her cake and eat it too, SOB or Ascend with Evolve is a good idea to get her perception of your value up.

I would also get a much better cover than Aqua di Gio. Suspicious female is bad news. You're going to have your cover blown, since females have 10x the nasal sensitivity of the average hetero male.
                    Hmm.. I may try to up xist a bit.. but yesterday, I used 1x xist and 3x sample sob (usually I try 2-3x xist with 1-2x evolve). Worked good, she even asked me to come home again tonight (was away). But maybe she felt less pression on the LTR and wanted more cake..

As for the cover.. I used aqua di gio since it was the cologne I had from a long time ago. I never use cologne, so something stronger may feel weird all of a sudden, especially since I do social sports with her where having strong cologne would be badly perceived.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Did you have feelings for him before his declaration? Had you shown any signs of it?

The reason I ask is that IME such things seldom work out. Unless she already has feelings for you. If she doesn't it can have the opposite outcome of what you had hoped for. If she's not there yet it can spook her. She can usually tell if you have feelings for her.

In Fred's case she has made it pretry clear that she's not there yet. I think coming on too strong will work against him. Better to continue with XiSt and pull her along than to push her.
                      Oh yea, I've loved him since 9th grade. Everyone could tell, I just denied it to myself but he knew. I agree she isn't there yet but it didn't sound like she will get there unless he drops her anyway. Then she might see the light.
                      , Bobbi

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                        BobiiJo925 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I read the beginning from the start. I just meant it might be a good idea to revisit. If that makes since. But being a lady, I might do better bowing out of this thread and let the men chat

• fred28
                        fred28 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Your input is more than welcome! I'll see how it develop in the next 3 weeks and decide on giving her another ultimatum and who knows, maybe I'll just keep her while searching for the right one

• BobiiJo925
                        BobiiJo925 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That is always an option. You will find the right one even if it's not her...

Originally posted by fred28 View Post

Hmm.. I may try to up xist a bit.. but yesterday, I used 1x xist and 3x sample sob (usually I try 2-3x xist with 1-2x evolve). Worked good, she even asked me to come home again tonight (was away). But maybe she felt less pression on the LTR and wanted more cake..

As for the cover.. I used aqua di gio since it was the cologne I had from a long time ago. I never use cologne, so something stronger may feel weird all of a sudden, especially since I do social sports with her where having strong cologne would be badly perceived.
                      Allow me to be more specific.

ADG is not your best bet for covering cops, or heavy applications of pheromones. You don't want something "stronger", you want something that covers better. ADG is a lovely popular scent, but it is light and fresh and relatively "translucent" when it comes to covering things that smell strongly, such as cops. What you want is something that can cover and absorb that sort of thing, hide it in its depths for you.

Light, fresh, citrusy usually isn't it. You'll want something more along the lines of woody, balsamic, perhaps narcotic floral (jasmine sambac), incensey... I find that those work well for me when I am trying to cover cops. Something more directly, boldly masculine is usually good.

But that's just a suggestion, do with it as you please. I find that I don't always need a cover for cops, but when I don't cover and I needed to, I regret it.

Comment

Ouds work nicely for me.

Comment

I would like to second Ouds.

Comment

Ouds would fall under "incensey". Oud, Sandalwood (sometimes; depends on the particular oil, chemistry of the wearer, how much you wear, what you're trying to cover, etc.), frankincense oil, Myrrh, cedars, balsams, rock rose, etc. Resinous things, sometimes mixed with jasmine, rose, vanilla, musks, etc. But the incense components themselves are usually best for the actual covering.

One of my personal fragrances is based on Oud, and it works well. So does Tobacco Vanille.

Comment

Any current PS offerings similar to Neroli or Akuto? I usually use Nautica and Curve.
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Any current PS offerings similar to Neroli or Akuto? I usually use Nautica and Curve.
                                No afraid not and unfortunately I'm running low on Akuto. I use it very sparingly.

Comment

Any updates, fred28?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterY View Post
                                    Any updates, fred28?
                                    I'll run that mix and see what I get

Comment

I'll run that mix and see what I get
                                      Looking forward to it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X