yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve and Xist.. it does work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if she lives across the hall. That gives her no right to invade your life or be a cock blocker. Time to set some boundaries. Be a man. Stand your ground. Take charge and tell her how it's going to be. She will likely front and protest but she'll respect you. Women don't respect a man they can control.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I don't care if she lives across the hall. That gives her no right to invade your life or be a cock blocker. Time to set some boundaries. Be a man. Stand your ground. Take charge and tell her how it's going to be. She will likely front and protest but she'll respect you. Women don't respect a man they can control.
      To add onto this: if the woman can't respect your privacy or what YOU want, she is not a woman you want in your life for a number of reasons. (Key reasons being it makes you beta and she might be a bit more than a bit crazy.)

It is one thing to stop by here or there if you get something out of it that you want, but if you don't want what she is giving then be straight with her. If you want something LTR and she doesn't, yet she will still drop by to see you, then shoo her away and tell her you have plans with a friend...or you have a date.

Comment

Thats true,
        You need to be straight forward.

But does she look like, or seem like she is giving visits to check on you, or deliberate cock blocks? She might be just confused or something? Or extra sexitised.

Its necessary to control her visits if it is bothering you. But For a trick you should do this, invite her when you have another female friend or two at home. Do this once or twice.
        This will give her right signals, if she really wants to control you or something. It will also make her thoughts clear to you and herself.

Comment

Yes she is confused and she showed up more about being attracted to seeing me than to stalk me.

i'm giving her some time to figure it out, but not too much.

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
            Yes she is confused and she showed up more about being attracted to seeing me than to stalk me.

i'm giving her some time to figure it out, but not too much.
            Very well, which means its simple, Xist and Evolve is in effect. Nothing disturbing.

Comment

Prepare to be stalked my friend,lol.

Comment

Well, tonight I seems to be back in the friend zone officially.. with benefits. She told me she wished she was in love, but it's not the case. She says I am everything she needs but the "feelings" aren't there.

I talked about the stalking. it did happen only once, will see if it will happen again. I told her it looked like she cared for me, so I'm sure she won't stalk again

I'm wondering if I should try the ACEX combo instead of just Evolve + Xist. or just start looking elsewhere

Comment

I wonder if SOB would help you. Wonder how she would react to getting the impression you've recently had sex with another female.
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                    I wonder if SOB would help you. Wonder how she would react to getting the impression you've recently had sex with another female.
                    the Ascend I have has cops in it.. might do the same trick than sob ?

Comment

I'm thinking if she thinks you're seeing someone else, it may work to your benefit. Scottie2Hottie is the sensei, maybe he's got a suggestion.
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

I'm thinking if she thinks you're seeing someone else, it may work to your benefit. Scottie2Hottie is the sensei, maybe he's got a suggestion.
                        fred28 , you already having sex in friendship with her right? I think he is.
                        When the girls says she cares and all the stuff, but gives a friendship tag, and says there is no love feeling, then you should be more careful. She has higher ambitions. She will wait for a fairytale prince for years, rather than settling with someone with lower specifications than that. Find out whether she is eyeing on some dream boy else where.

I guess, Ascend will help. It will increase your status. Do not stack up many products like ACEX. Do it gradually. Combine Ascend with Xist then add Cohesion later.

Comment

• fred28
                          fred28 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          True, she says it happened once in her life and she's in that state of finding it once again

I don't see what the problem is. You're getting regular sex without all the headaches of a romantic relationship. Sounds perfect to me. So you're eithr r a relationship guy and want all the mess/drama or your ego needs to claim her exclusively. Either way you're very attached and need to prepare yourself for the day that she finds her Prince charming as Falvinski said. Right now she has all the power in this relationship. I'm sure she knows by now that you want more and she has you right where she wants you. She is obviously content to keep stringing you along. Is that what you really want? Because resr assured that at some point she will find someone else and break your heart. Then things will get weird and you won't even have the friendship anymore. You need to distance yourself from her. Date other women. Try adding some Ascend to signal higher value. But you need to display that in your behavior. So date other women and use cops around her (Desire Me or SOB or Brute) give her the suspicion that youre having sex with other women. It's possible that if she becomes jealous that she may try to claim you. Put the ball back in your court.
                        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 04-18-2018, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          I don't see what the problem is. You're getting regular sex without all the headaches of a romantic relationship. Sounds perfect to me. So you're eithr r a relationship guy and want all the mess/drama or your ego needs to claim her exclusively. Either way you're very attached and need to prepare yourself for the day that she finds her Prince charming as Falvinski said. Right now she has all the power in this relationship. I'm sure she knows by now that you want more and she has you right where she wants you. She is obviously content to keep stringing you along. Is that what you really want? Because resr assured that at some point she will find someone else and break your heart. Then things will get weird and you won't even have the friendship anymore. You need to distance yourself from her. Date other women. Try adding some Ascend to signal higher value. But you need to display that in your behavior. So date other women and use cops around her (Desire Me or SOB or Brute) give her the suspicion that youre having sex with other women. It's possible that if she becomes jealous that she may try to claim you. Put the ball back in your court.
                          Well, I'm now in that part of my life where I want a long-term relationship She must feel it that I have a feelings for her but I do play it cool letting her know I'm looking elsewhere. Going to try Ascend with cops and see how it goes

Comment

Did the LTR, it's not for me. I prefer to keep things casual. But I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully you'll get some good results with Ascend. Make sure you have a good cover scent, it's a stinker.

Comment

Part of the problem could be that you're pushing too hard for this need to have a girlfriend. You may be coming off as needy. How long have you known this girl ? She may feel you're already in love with her and she's not at that stage yet so she's stepping back. You're moving too fast for her. she was obviously intetested in you ... girls dont come over unexpected if they don't have some kind of feelings for you so I'm thinking somewhere along the line maybe something happened that caused her to lose interest.

You also mentioned she's afraid to be dumped.... low self esteem. Telling a girl with low self esteem that you're seeing other women isn't a good idea. You'll just reinforce her idea that you're going to eventually drop her for someone else so she will step back from investing any more time. These type of girls don't want a challenge because they're already insecure. This tactic only works with women who like men who are a challenge. These are women with high self esteem.

It's possible you may have done or said something that gives her the impression you're not LTR material. She's 35 ... she's most likely been in many relationships... maybe had her heart broken ... she wants to take things slow and you want a girlfriend now.... your goals aren't in line. If you really like then take things slow and eventually she'll come around. If you need a girlfriend right now ... then forget her.

Comment

Originally posted by spider-mone View Post
                                Part of the problem could be that you're pushing too hard for this need to have a girlfriend. You may be coming off as needy. How long have you known this girl ? She may feel you're already in love with her and she's not at that stage yet so she's stepping back. You're moving too fast for her. she was obviously intetested in you ... girls dont come over unexpected if they don't have some kind of feelings for you so I'm thinking somewhere along the line maybe something happened that caused her to lose interest.

You also mentioned she's afraid to be dumped.... low self esteem. Telling a girl with low self esteem that you're seeing other women isn't a good idea. You'll just reinforce her idea that you're going to eventually drop her for someone else so she will step back from investing any more time. These type of girls don't want a challenge because they're already insecure. This tactic only works with women who like men who are a challenge. These are women with high self esteem.

It's possible you may have done or said something that gives her the impression you're not LTR material. She's 35 ... she's most likely been in many relationships... maybe had her heart broken ... she wants to take things slow and you want a girlfriend now.... your goals aren't in line. If you really like then take things slow and eventually she'll come around. If you need a girlfriend right now ... then forget her.
                                What are some good tactics for girls with low self esteem?

Comment

I don't know that I can help you with that one manover84 . I don't attract nor do I pursue women with low self esteem. They say that you attract or pursue who you are so if it's women with low self esteem then you must have low self esteem yourself. Some guys go after these types of women because they think that they are an easy target. Perhaps that's true but you're inviting a whole slew of issues, drama and problems. How do I know? Because I've made the mistake of getting involved with those types of women before.

There is a saying....

Women are like apples in a tree. Those most prized fruit grows high up in the tree tops. Most men will never pick that fruit for fear of falling. So they settle for the rotten fruit lying on the ground because it's easy and they end up with a belly ache.

Dare to climb gentlemen, dare to climb.

Comment

What are some good tactics for girls with low self esteem?
                                    Pretty much the opposite of what you would do with someone with high self esteem. Since they have low self esteem...you have to bring their self esteem up. With someone with high self esteem you try to knock it down a notch. With girls that have low self esteem I play more the nice guy. Acting like a player with someone that has low self esteem could backfire and push her away cause you'll make her feel like she's not good enough and she'll believe it. With high self esteem , they want to prove to you that they're good enough. There's nothing wrong with dating a girl with low self esteem. Actually I'm seeing one right now with low self esteem and she's a knock out. There are a lot of good people with low self esteem that are worth dating. You Just need to know how to act around them.... and you may be able to help bring their esteem up. And Just because a girl looks good doesn't mean she has high self esteem... a lot of times it''s the opposite.

so figure out first if the girl has low or high self esteem and act accordingly

Comment

Idk insecure women are so high maintenance. They need constant reassurance. You can give the most sincere compliments and they STILL don't believe you. They are extremely jealous. Always accusing you of infidelity. And they are super clingy. To me it's just a huge headache and not worth all the effort.

Comment

So with an insecure woman, you'd be using pheromones like Cohesion and Connections?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X