yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve and Xist.. it does work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve and Xist.. it does work!

I've been testing PXS products for the last weeks and tonight, for me, it was worth giving a small testimony that it does work!

There's a girl (around 35) who's on the top of my list and who put me in the "friend zone" a month ago. The way we talked at that time, she was sure she didn't had any feelings for me and that nothing would ever happen again.

Tonight I invited her for dinner and it was the first time I saw her for more than a few minutes since that time. After an hour, during dinner, she started looking at me differently, wondering what was happening. After dinner she just naturally sat beside me and started touching me. She asked if I had put any cologne (I use aqua di gio cover, which doesn't smell that far) and she stayed sniffing the side of my neck where I had put Evolve and said it smelled so good. It didn't take long before she did the first move kissing me which was really surprising.

When we parted, she made sure I was aware that it will happen again.

Welcome to the light, my friend! I wish I got back into mones and found PXS sooner. I missed out on a couple of girls who were borderline FZ and had a boyfriend yet held feelings for me. *snaps fingers and shakes head* Charm can only work so well! Glad to hear this worked well for you. What doses have you been using, and have you always done the XiSt and Evolve combo?

Comment

I used two sprays of Xist and 1 of Evolve. I think that since it worked on the first night, it was more the Evolve than XiST that did the work. Will have to use it again for the XiST to do it's magic!

I tried (2x) Vibe and (1x) Evolve for a Tinder date, seemed to work like a charm too.

Comment

I think Vibe is under rated. It's good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          I think Vibe is under rated. It's good stuff.
          I get the feeling vibe is just outweighed by Ascend or other socials by other companies -- in this case, more VIP type socials or less alpha socials (e.g. Wolf, AlphaTreasure...even though it isn't that alpha compared to Captain, etc.). Perhaps I am wrong and I need to got a sample!

Comment

Vibe is a thing unto itself. To me it creates kind of a party atmosphere, At least those have been my experiences.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                It should be fun. But I can't guarantee anyone will tag you. I've only used it at work and I'm usually the center of attention anyway.

Comment

It should be fun. But I can't guarantee anyone will tag you. I've only used it at work and I'm usually the center of attention anyway.

Comment

I dont think you need an additional mood elevator unless you have some Rone Sulfate or DHEAS. The latter can be an attention grabber. But Vibe is already a good mood elevator, thus the party atmosphere. You'll need at least four full sprays to get that effect.
                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 03-13-2018, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Here's an update to my use of Xist and Evolve with this girl discussed in my original post.

I think that Xist is working it's magic. We've been seeing each other once a week, now it seems to be escalating a lot more. We had a date on Friday and scheduled some yoga today. 7 hours later, she just knocked on my door to tell me she wanted to give me a hug and that she's looking toward wednesday, which would be our next date. Could it be stalking too? hmm.. She still has engagement issues and won't go into a real relationship, but so far it is looking good toward that goal!

Comment

Looking good my friend. Sounds like she's coming around. Give her time.

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
                          Here's an update to my use of Xist and Evolve with this girl discussed in my original post.

I think that Xist is working it's magic. We've been seeing each other once a week, now it seems to be escalating a lot more. We had a date on Friday and scheduled some yoga today. 7 hours later, she just knocked on my door to tell me she wanted to give me a hug and that she's looking toward wednesday, which would be our next date. Could it be stalking too? hmm.. She still has engagement issues and won't go into a real relationship, but so far it is looking good toward that goal!
                          Just here to stop by and say congrats! Keep letting her come to you, but make sure you keep giving her attention when she does come. All looks well for you!

Comment

Lol. I've been wearing A314 and Vibe to work.
                            I guess we do have abit more fun at work when I wear it.

Comment

Another update on my situation. She seems to really have engagement issues, we had a talk about how i should not stop looking for a girlfriend.. I've been using 2x xist and 1x evolve much of the time I'm with her.

what would be the best way to get out of the "friend with benefits " zone? Adding connection maybe? Or would it get us into some bad conversations?
                              Last edited by fred28; 04-07-2018, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                                MRSNAKE commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Keep using that combo. Don't give up, let her fume her resistance out.

I bet you are.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
                              Another update on my situation. She seems to really have engagement issues, we had a talk about how i should not stop looking for a girlfriend.. I've been using 2x xist and 1x evolve much of the time I'm with her.

what would be the best way to get out of the "friend with benefits " zone? Adding connection maybe? Or would it get us into some bad conversations?
                              Don't freak out just yet; but yes, keep looking for a girlfriend. As in, the next time she ask for a meet up, have something else to do. And! You can up the Evolve to 2 sprays. ALL FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE.

Or!

Maybe CONNECTION solo on your next meet up. It may help you find out WHY? she has these issues.

And remember! IF ... you treat a woman like a friend, that's where it may very well end up!

It's about EVOLVE and XIST, Gents! Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post

Don't freak out just yet; but yes, keep looking for a girlfriend. As in, the next time she ask for a meet up, have something else to do. And! You can up the Evolve to 2 sprays. ALL FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE.

Or!

Maybe CONNECTION solo on your next meet up. It may help you find out WHY? she has these issues.

And remember! IF ... you treat a woman like a friend, that's where it may very well end up!

It's about EVOLVE and XIST, Gents! Thanks!!!

Yes, i'm having dates with other girls in the meanwhile, but she started to do unannounced visits..

she is afraid to be engaged and to be hurt after if she gets dropped. Maybe something that could infuse trust?

As for treating her like a friend, i stopped doing friend activities with her for the moment, we just are having dinner/sex nights and sometime a movie

Comment

You need to put an end to those unannounced visits. She's checking up on you. She wants her cake and eat it too. If she won't commit to a relationship then she has no claim on you.

Comment

You need to put an end to those unannounced visits. She's checking up on you. She wants her cake and eat it too. If she won't commit to a relationship then she has no claim on you.
                                    True, but she lives 10 min walk from my home.

You are so right that she told me it's a pattern she might come to and used it as a reason to say she's not ready

so maybe some calming effects might be useful?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X