yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question about the intro pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can also create your own Neroli spray. You can get perfumer's alcohol thru PXS.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
      You get Neroli essential oil on amazon or ebay. Get some Vanilla and Amber essential oil too. Add one drop of Neroli and Vanilla each + 2 drops of Amber = in a PXS sample bottle. For mixing, tap the bottle on your palm around 400 times and leave it for 3 days. Then try. I guess you will get a similar or better scent.
      Any idea how many ml the sample bottles are? I'm guessing 2, but I don't have an empty one to find out.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie. That's what I'm looking at right now lol I was just one the perfumery site I got from you looking at ingredients. I forgot they have the alcohol on xs, though. Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post

Any idea how many ml the sample bottles are? I'm guessing 2, but I don't have an empty one to find out.
          Yes I believe it's two.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post

Yes it is 2ml. Which samples do you have? You can mix the oils in the sample product. It will be a good test.

Comment

Loveboat, taboo, connections, celebrity, ascend, & odyssey

Comment

Clinique Happy is a close approximation to AD's old neroli scent.

Comment

I liked the neroli scent but it was way too light give me a edp anyday
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Wear Cohesion,... alone... during her period, Evolve the week before. I dont recommend wearing more than 3 different products at a time. They are balanced to do specific things. Read all the descriptions on the site to get a feel.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                      Wear Cohesion,... alone... during her period, Evolve the week before. I dont recommend wearing more than 3 different products at a time. They are balanced to do specific things. Read all the descriptions on the site to get a feel.
                      Thanks for that info, the whole period/pheromone thing has been a big challenge for me. I fancy a woman in her fifties and I have found pheromones strongly effecting her according to point in her menstrual cycle.

week before I get lots of hits and I can tell she gets aroused and wants me around her, then boom when she's on if I wear evolve it's as if she avoids me and it seems to irritate.

I have been using ascend around her solo when she on which has helped but will try cohesion solo. She's on at the moment. Thanks

Comment

Cohesion is a lifesaver when she's on the rag
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X