yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question about the intro pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the intro pack

Is the awesome intro pack for men full strength or sample strength? I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the awesome intro pack for men. I chose to go with Assend (-cops), cohesion, loveboat, bliss, xist, evolve, & connections. All without fragrance. Without my wife knowing I applied some (Saturday around 1 o'clock pm) I sprayed 1.5 sprays because they were new bottles and I didn't want to go with a half spray. The pheros used were assend, cohesion, bliss, loveboat, xist, evolve, and connections. I also ordered xsp74 and xsp83 both at 2mcg speakers. I applied 8mcg of each. I'm not sure if I OD'ed but she spend the rest of the day in the other room.

The next day (Sunday) I applied 1 spray of bliss, xist, and cohesion, I then applied 5 sprays (10mcg) of xsp74 and xsp83. Seemed to have no affect on her at all.

This is more of a usage question than an intro pack question. Anyway, you definitely sound like you OD. Did you have any self effects?

Comment

No. None at all. ...I take that back. I was a bit more irritable than normal, but that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
        No. None at all. ...I take that back. I was a bit more irritable than normal, but that was it.
        Before this time, have you used the mones separately and at lower doses? The second day seemed safer, but the p74 and p83 you could've had a bit much. Perhaps try the second day again, but lower doses of the p74 and p83. Also, send a message to Scottie to see his thoughts; he has tested many mone combinations and understands their effects fairly well.

Comment

Ya but 1 spray ODing me on the second day? I've experimented with putative 74 and 83 from a different vendor before and had no issues at 40- 50mcg. The other vendor's stuff (from what I've heard) tends to be less potent than XS' stuff, but I used 5x less with XS' xsps than I did with the "other" stuff. So I'm thinking it's not that...

Comment

Scottie2Hottie would you mind weighing in, when you get a chance?

Comment

First of all what was she doing while she was in the other room? Was she focused on something like a project or reading a book? Or was it simply a case of just flat out ignoring you. It seems as if you got ghosted but I don't want to draw any conclusions until I have more info. What seems to be the case is that your signature was all over the place. This can happen when you combine too many products at once. The signature doesn't seem real so the target(s) just discount it. Think about what each product does. This is why we recommend testing solo before combining. What is your intended purpose? Only use those products for that intended purpose. For example, if your goal is sex then maybe focus on 2 or 3 like Ascend, Evolve and a disinhibitor like P83. If you want bonding try Cohesion, Connections and P74. if you want to give her good feelies try Bliss and Love Boat, maybe even Cohesion. XiSt is a good all around product and would fit in any one of those categories. If it were me I would keep XiSt as my daily product then go with goal-focused combos beyond that.

As far as the next day, I don't think that P83 fits into that mix. It's a physical disinibitor and you hit her with mostly cerebral products. IME people don't overtly respond to Bliss. You can't always tell but if you're blissed out then others probably are too. You hit her with two feel good products with added comfort from P74. She could simply have been chill and content. When I feel that way I'm not prone to action but that doesn't change how I feel. If fact, I am like to sit quietly and enjoy the mood. I don't want to disturb it.

I doubt that you ODed on putatives. I use 25 mcg of each without issue. To me 10 mcg is just at the point where they will start to register.

Comment

No she wasn't flat out ignoring me, it was more like disinterested. She was in the other room watching movies and chilling. Usually she wants to be where I'm at.

I've read that these products are potent. Could I ODing on 1 spray? After I got out of the shower this evening I applied Ascend, Evolve, and XSP83 ...nothing no reaction what so ever. She knew I applied them. Do they take a long time to kick in?

Comment

*Update* by the time I went to bed she was very "cuddley" and her mood had lightened up a pretty good bit, but nothing over the top. I don't know, maybe I was expecting too much from these products.

Comment

*Update* this week a few things have occurred to me. The first thing that I realized was that the pheros I used to wear were neroli scented, and the new stuff is unscented. She has a placebo effect with the scent of the old stuff that seems to boost the effect. To test this theory I applied ascend, xsp74, and xist then I added 1 spray of one of my old stock just to get that neroli small. Within minutes she was purring like a kitten. The day before I had applied the same mix without the neroli and after 1.5- 2 hours she was on cloud 9. The other thing I've come to realize is that I may not be giving them enough time to act. I go to bed pretty early during the week because I have to get up at 3:30am for work. So by the time I get home in the afternoon and get cleaned up so I can apply my pheros I don't have a long time to let her stew in them before I have to go to bed. I will be applying them as soon as I wake up this weekend so she came marinate in them all day to give me a better gauge on how well they are working.

My thanks to Scottie2Hottie for all of the help here and in p.m. and for pointing out that some of the ones I was mixing together last weekend may have been confusing her and ghosting me.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
                      *Update* this week a few things have occurred to me. The first thing that I realized was that the pheros I used to wear were neroli scented, and the new stuff is unscented. She has a placebo effect with the scent of the old stuff that seems to boost the effect. To test this theory I applied ascend, xsp74, and xist then I added 1 spray of one of my old stock just to get that neroli small. Within minutes she was purring like a kitten. The day before I had applied the same mix without the neroli and after 1.5- 2 hours she was on cloud 9. The other thing I've come to realize is that I may not be giving them enough time to act. I go to bed pretty early during the week because I have to get up at 3:30am for work. So by the time I get home in the afternoon and get cleaned up so I can apply my pheros I don't have a long time to let her stew in them before I have to go to bed. I will be applying them as soon as I wake up this weekend so she came marinate in them all day to give me a better gauge on how well they are working.

My thanks to Scottie2Hottie for all of the help here and in p.m. and for pointing out that some of the ones I was mixing together last weekend may have been confusing her and ghosting me.
                      I think that you can order the neroli scent sans pheros from AD. I used to order Akuto scent from them. I'm almost out but things have been so fucked up at Androtics that I haven't even bothered. It's not worth waiting 4 months for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I think that you can order the neroli scent sans pheros from AD. I used to order Akuto scent from them. I'm almost out but things have been so fucked up at Androtics that I haven't even bothered. It's not worth waiting 4 months for it.
                        Both Androtics and AD are suggested against. I just ordered from AD with someone else, and we got refunded after a few days. Androtics today is just a big scam bus by whoever their new management is.

Comment

I agree with you about Androtics. It's a shame. They used to be a great company. Too bad, I like Akuto a lot. It's about the best scent to cover cops. I'm almost out but I won't be reordering.

Comment

I've heard so much bad about AD lately I think I'm going to steer clear of them and find a new scent for her to get stretched to.

Comment

• Marko76
                              Marko76 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              *attatched ...not stretched LMAO!!!

Didn't you say that there is a cologne you wore while dating that imprinted on her? Perhaps that would work. Use it with your pheros to help anchor it to a specific feeling.

Comment

Ya I wore Burberry London classic all the time back then. That's what I was thinking too. I just have to go get some more I ran out recently and haven't had a chance to re-up.

Comment

Hey if that's what gets her motor running crank it up.

Comment

Vroom vroom!! ????

Comment

You get Neroli essential oil on amazon or ebay. Get some Vanilla and Amber essential oil too. Add one drop of Neroli and Vanilla each + 2 drops of Amber = in a PXS sample bottle. For mixing, tap the bottle on your palm around 400 times and leave it for 3 days. Then try. I guess you will get a similar or better scent.

Comment

Ok thanks I'll try that! I have plenty of bottles. I'll probably make it in a 10'll bottle then put it in my ultrasonic and let it run without heat for a few days.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X