yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dominant ascend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominant ascend

My husband tried four sprays

For self effects, he felt confidence.

Effects on me
    I felt good around him.
    Felt love, for him and for everything around me.
    felt horny
    I actually thought he looked lesss physically attractive than he normally does.
    He says that my body language was very sweet toward him. That I was very nice to him.

Effects in others
    Women wold stop in their tracks to look at him. It was like they were taking him in, checking him out, inhaling with attraction.
    Women flirted with him, approached him and made excuses to talk to him.
    All these women were confident, above average and a few average in looks.

I got it covered for him and the product still smells bad when I get close to him. I would hate for anyone else to smell that. What do you guys use to cover your products?

Four sprays sounds like a helluva lot. Are those full sprays or sample sprays? If they are full sprays I would think that you only need one or two. Maybe that is responsible for the smell. What did you use as a cover?

Comment

I used fxs to cover. I thought the same thing, but he says that even one spray smelled strong. He used the full sprays.

Comment

Bad smell aside, four sprays seems like OD territory. Dominant Ascend is a pretty potent product. Does it have cops like regular Ascend?

FXS strikes me as a very light scent. I personally don't think that light scents do an adequate job of covering pheros. I use mostly spicy orientals and ouds.

Comment

Where did he applied the sprays? Was he most of the time outdoor or indoor?

Comment

• Delight
            Delight commented
            Editing a comment
            He applied all the sprays on his neck. He was indoors.

Last edited by Delight; 04-23-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

I tested Dominant Ascend a bit and finally bought a bottle. I can attest that it's very stinky. While I've gotten good results I find that after about 3-4 hrs the smell bleeds thru my cologne. Luckily I keep a 2 ml bottle of cologne in my pocket to top off. It's been 14 hrs since I first applied DA. It has bled thru my second cologne application. I just topped off again and I can still smell it. I will say that the smell hasn't deterred hits tho. It got a strong hit yesterday with DA in a combo. It was a woman I know but hadn't seen in probably 2-3 months. I thought she was going to attack me. lol I've noticed that people step out of my way even when I'm not that close to them. It reminds me of old A314.

Comment

lol What did she do? Throw herself at you?

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                lol What did she do? Throw herself at you?
                Ok a little back story first. I used to see her all the time. Several times a week. We flirted for awhile but it was just innocent. I finally asked her out but she declined. She had a boyfriend. Flirting continued but I pulled back a bit. She quit coming around. I had heard that she broke up with her boyfriend but I never saw her to ask her out. I saw her about 3 months ago and as we parted she asked for a hug. I obliged her. It was mostly a superficial friend hug. I thought nothing of it. So When I saw her yesterday I had no expectations. I was wearing new glasses and she was like "OMG you look soooooo gooooood!" Her eyes got wide and her jaw dropped. "No I mean like REALLYYYYY REALLYYYY good!!!" I thought she was going to start salivating. lol Of course I thanked her but I played it cool. Then she says "Come here!" Again I obliged. She gave me this longggg hug. A tight one. Not the usual lean in type hug but a full body hug. As we're hugging she says "I'm sooo glad I saw you today. You look soooo gooood." I was at work so I couldn't ask her out. That's a big no no there. No fraternizing allowed. Of course it's ok for Bitchface to play grab ass with all the guys and give her number out to any guy with a pulse. But if I ask a customer for their number I could get fired. Now if they volunteer their number it's one thing but to ask for it is another matter entirely. Bitchface has cock blocked me on numerous occasions. Ok I'm done ranting. lol

The mix was....

3 Dominant Ascend
                2 Brute
                40 mcg A1
                25 mcg P86
                25 mcg P96
                Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 04-25-2018, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Ok a little back story first. I used to see her all the time. Several times a week. We flirted for awhile but it was just innocent. I finally asked her out but she declined. She had a boyfriend. Flirting continued but I pulled back a bit. She quit coming around. I had heard that she broke up with her boyfriend but I never saw her to ask her out. I saw her about 3 months ago and as we parted she asked for a hug. I obliged her. It was mostly a superficial friend hug. I thought nothing of it. So When I saw her yesterday I had no expectations. I was wearing new glasses and she was like "OMG you look soooooo gooooood!" Her eyes got wide and her jaw dropped. "No I mean like REALLYYYYY REALLYYYY good!!!" I thought she was going to start salivating. lol Of course I thanked her but I played it cool. Then she says "Come here!" Again I obliged. She gave me this longggg hug. A tight one. Not the usual lean in type hug but a full body hug. As we're hugging she says "I'm sooo glad I saw you today. You look soooo gooood." I was at work so I couldn't ask her out. That's a big no no there. No fraternizing allowed. Of course it's ok for Bitchface to play grab ass with all the guys and give her number out to any guy with a pulse. But if I ask a customer for their number I could get fired. Now if they volunteer their number it's one thing but to ask for it is another matter entirely. Bitchface has cock blocked me on numerous occasions. Ok I'm done ranting. lol

The mix was....

3 Dominant Ascend
                  2 Brute
                  40 mcg A1
                  25 mcg P86
                  25 mcg P96
                  Dang, big dog Sensai. Brute with Dom Ascend.... but I think the p86 and p96 combo was the doer.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Dang, big dog Sensai. Brute with Dom Ascend.... but I think the p86 and p96 combo was the doer.
                    lol Breaking out the big guns. I think it was the entire package. Myself included. I got a lot of compliments today about how good I looked. One even coming from a dude. Maybe there really is something to these new glasses. Maybe I look smart AND sexy. lol The dude who complimented me definitely gave heavy respect hits. I was the man and that's what spurred the compliments. I wore the same mix again today.

Comment

Comment

I understand what you're say but this was a different hug than usual. Bitchface has already drooled over me in the past. I think this is why she cock blocks. She know she can't have me and if she can't have me then no one else can either.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X