yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones to wear on a 15 hour plane ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones to wear on a 15 hour plane ride

Hello,

I have an upcoming flight thus weekend to Hong Kong and then a 6 hour train ride into main land China.

Have any of you actually used mones on such flights, which ones did you use.

My current weapons from PXS are as follows

P86 - 12.5 mcg
    P96 - 12.5 mcg A1 -. 25 mcg
    Evole
    eRone 25 mcg
    Exotica
    Ascend - sample
    Cohesion - sample

Maybe I will not use any mones because it is an overnight flight.

Any suggestions???

What effects are you looking for? Don't want people to f**k with you and generally be nicer to you? Ascend works like charm. Want to connect with a beautiful Chinese lady? Go for exotica..or evolve...or whatever combo you used that works best for you.

Comment

Hi, what are you wanting to accomplish on this flight, are you traveling alone or with a significant other?

Comment

Traveling alone,

Actually had to think about it, maybe for s*** and giggles...

Comment

I had used alpha product on flights. You may get treated better service.

Comment

lol, odyssey on a flight. haha

that's what I would use for literal "s*** and giggles"

Comment

• Falvinski
              Falvinski commented
              Editing a comment
              ....... XD .. XD ...XD

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
            lol, odyssey on a flight. haha

that's what I would use for literal "s*** and giggles"
            Naked Gun comes to mind, lol.

Comment

• Falvinski
              Falvinski commented
              Editing a comment
              XD.... XD.... XD....
              People often mention this product jokingly. So, no way to find out wheteher it works that way? I hope it is legitimate.

If it were me I would probably save my stash for after I landed. Most people are probably going to be sleeping I would think. But definitely pack you Exotica.

One question. Is your A1 25.0 mcg or 0.25 mcg?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

25mcg I have of A1

Exotica I would have to pair it with a sexual like evolve and P96, if I just use exotica I need to push the sprays to 3 sometimes 4, then I get the puppy dog effect. That is like a puppy dog following you around just looking and staring at me wanting to interact....

I think I have Odyssey somewhere (sample), maybe I should look for it for the flight.

CM

Comment

Ok from your previous post it was unclear. Thanks for the clarification.

So you've tried Evolve with Chinese nationals before? And it wasn't too much?

Interesting about the puppy dog effect. The only time I ever got anything from Exotica was at a Chinese restaurant. This young Chinese girl followed me around the buffet. Every time I turned around there she was. She would glance and smile. I went to return to my table and she put herself in my path. She makes brief eye contact, looks down, smiles and giggles then scurries off to her table. That was at 4 sample sprays or 2 full sprays.

Comment

Yes,

Tried with Chinese nationals... Evolve along with a nice social seems to soothe the Chinese and open them up.

Chinese in mainland China seem to becoming more westernized..More open to more sexual freedom. But they put on "face", trying to hide their true desires, wants and nature.

When I used exotica, evolve and P96, and had her close to me...Things turned very comfortable to almost mindless affectionate sexy kittens... Where I could and dud anything I wanted with them (tried on 4 different girls ages 23, 22, 20 & 28) the 23 year old one friend zoned me almost immediately, but you could see how flushed and red she was. Boobing me rubbing against me but I did not seal the deal, mostly because I was fascinated how she was reacting that I was smiling and observing her interaction with me..

CM

Comment

Interesting. Great report. I've been seeing a lot of posts lately that fly in the face of conventional wisdom. I love it! I'm all about read a theory, test the theory, debunk the theory. I've done that many times myself. When it comes to pheros it's not uncommon for specific results (or lack thereof) to become gospel. Manly because no one has questioned them. I also if people who get contradictory results are afraid to post them because they don't want to go against the grain and risk social animosity. It's good to see lots of honest reporting lately. I've had to rethink my beliefs many times. I embrace that. It helps me learn and grow. Thanks man.

Comment

Actually, Mainland Chinese are not more westernized so they are open to sexual freedom. They're always more open on this more than a lot of countries in the region.

Great report btw. I might have to get Exotica one day. Maybe I'll use A4A for now when I go back to China to pay respect to my ancestors.

Comment

Hi ChocolateMarshmallow,

I guess you must have just landed in Hong Kong and on your way in train to Mainland China.
                        So finally what did you use on the flight? How did it go? Let us also know about your usage and results in train and Mainland local.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          Interesting. ......
                          Hi Scottie. If Exotica is designed to attract asians, it must contain very less turn off molecules like enone and erone right? Or what else could be added differently for asians?
                          If it is just mild on certain molecules, then whats the point in adding heavy mixes like Evolve Ascend etc in combination with it? Wont it render useless? Isnt the Exotica stand alone for asians?

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Hi Scottie. If Exotica is designed to attract asians, it must contain very less turn off molecules like enone and erone right? Or what else could be added differently for asians?
                            If it is just mild on certain molecules, then whats the point in adding heavy mixes like Evolve Ascend etc in combination with it? Wont it render useless? Isnt the Exotica stand alone for asians?
                            Exotica contains no Enone and if the ingredients are listed proportionally as they usually are the Rone level is marginal. It's mostly Anol. The DHEAS and Rone Sulfate far outweigh the Rone proportionally. So does EpiRone. It does contain a unique molecule that, as far as I know, isn't used in any other blends and that it Beta Androstadienol. From what little I know it may used in Orbital. It is more social in nature. I have a suspicion that it is used in Magnetic, as well.

If going by commonly accepted convention then things like Evolve may be counterproductive. However, based on recent reports here some guys are having success with heavy hitters like SOB so who know.

I think that Exotica is kinda like an Asian version of Ascend. A bit softer with a different feel. It conveys success but more like the "dutiful son" succeeding in the family business. Whereas Ascend is more of the "captain of industry" type vibe.

Comment

Exotica contains no Enone and ................ "captain of industry" type vibe.
                              So, in Exotica there seems to have some molecule that other blends rarely contains and its not just created by tweaking of conventional molecules. I thought I could make it by mixing Bliss with Flirt and Taboo.....something.
                              That is the great information. Thank you Sensei. I must orfer a sample of Exotica at next order. Was also planing to try Desi.

Yes, all of a sudden these days the heavy blends like Evolve, SOB, Desire Me are showing bigger success. Even the 7, droppers, 9 droppers of various other blends/brands are not getting OD.

Well, lets see what ChocolateMarshmallow has to say about his adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

So, in Exotica there seems to have some molecule that other blends rarely contains and its not just created by tweaking of conventional molecules. I thought I could make it by mixing Bliss with Flirt and Taboo.....something.
                                That is the great information. Thank you Sensei. I must orfer a sample of Exotica at next order. Was also planing to try Desi.

Yes, all of a sudden these days the heavy blends like Evolve, SOB, Desire Me are showing bigger success. Even the 7, droppers, 9 droppers of various other blends/brands are not getting OD.

Well, lets see what ChocolateMarshmallow has to say about his adventure.
                                What other stuff have you tried?

Comment

What other stuff have you tried?
                                  I have tries the Korean made Yes pheromones, Wow pheromones, then the Alter Ego, Wolf, NA, NPA..... etc
                                  The YES and WOW are mild ones(made by the same company), they also contain some natural aphros like musk, and I suspect it has Civet. They really good for asian women to open to you. Not that powerful sexual hitters. Just make you a flirt worthy group favourite or family hero.

Regarding the 7 and 9 drops, its not my experience. Just reading in other forums about them pulling stunts with various products and successful.

Comment

I arrived finally, what I wore was mild bit got unusual reactions from a couple of ladies..

A1 - 37.5 mcg
                                    P96 12.5 mcg
                                    P86. 12.5 mcg

First reaction was at the airport curbside check in, when handing my luggage to the outside ticket agent, she turned to asked if I wanted a cocktail for free, she was smiling, eyes dilated, and touching my hand. She was about early 30s, blonde, caucasian, fit and about 7.5.

Second interaction was with a flight attendant, she was talkative and loud, git the feeling she was extremely excited to see me, smiling, small talk. One that usually NEVER happen on a flight unless I know the flight attendants, and if I did it would be mostly work related... Thus flight attendant was black, late 30s, a 7.

The P86 was making me feel everyone was slightly more beautiful than were actually are...

While on the plane, it was mostly uneventful.

???????CM
                                    ????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X