yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Application of oils and cover scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application of oils and cover scent

Hey all, i recently purchased xist oils and i was wondering what the best application method is and where to apply. I have just been dropping a drop on my neck and letting it roll down and leave a trail. My other question is should i be putting my cover scent in a seperate location from the mones?

Everyone has their own opinion on application of oils and covering. Personally I think you are better off spreading your oil around. The more you do, the more the surface area and, therefore, the greater the diffusion. As far as your cover scent goes, I'm of the mind that you should spray over your application. Colognes are designed to diffuse. If you spray over your oil the more your cologne will lift the pheros off your skin.

Comment

I am agree with scottie, everyone have their own technique, I personally don't put the cologne on top of my mones, i put it very close the application point or in the other side of neck cause I use the mones in my neck all the time, i have read in other place that if you put the cologne on top you are going to mess up the effects of the Mone but I think like scottie I think the cologne help to the diffusion but I don't know
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
        I am agree with scottie, everyone have their own technique, I personally don't put the cologne on top of my mones, i put it very close the application point or in the other side of neck cause I use the mones in my neck all the time, i have read in other place that if you put the cologne on top you are going to mess up the effects of the Mone but I think like scottie I think the cologne help to the diffusion but I don't know
        I don't see how it's any different than having a prescented product. If that doesn't mess up the pheros then neither will applying cologne. And like I said it should aid diffusion.

There's a lot of people in the phero world will silly notions and most are unfounded. But don't take my world for it. Experiment yourself and see what kind of results you get.

Comment

I personally spread oil drops on my wrists then spread on my neck or any area that my wrists can reach or straight on my neck and use my wrists to spread out. I don't use fingers to spread the drops.

I spray cologne on top or next to my unscented pheros app points depend on what phero brand I'm using. One of the phero vendors suggested to me to spray on different locations to his unscented phero blends and I believe him when I use his products. For PXS, I spray over app points.

Comment

This was kateD in other post, but like scottie said we have to test and see if it works, we are all different

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Do you mean combine as to wear both at the same time? Yes you can, but you can't apply both the oil and spray on the same area. If you apply an oil you can apply the spray around that area. However,if you apply an oil and then a spray on top of it,the diffussion rate will change. Vice versa as well.

So you can apply both an oil and a spray but just make sure you don't apply one on top the other
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Barely legal spray (unscented)
            Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
            Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X