yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can you mix ascend and evolve together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you mix ascend and evolve together?

About to go to a party tonight and was wondering if this would be overkill or a good combination.

Thanks

One spray of each should be fine. Don't go over one Evolve or over two Ascend IMO.

Comment

I don't have Ascend but I do have Evolve and other alpha mones. I actually used 1 spray of Evolve, 2 sprays of Social, 2 sprays of other sexual product, a few drops of alpha product and had a good time at music festival last night so I believe Ascend + Evolve can go well together.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
        I don't have Ascend but I do have Evolve and other alpha mones. I actually used 1 spray of Evolve, 2 sprays of Social, 2 sprays of other sexual product, a few drops of alpha product and had a good time at music festival last night so I believe Ascend + Evolve can go well together.
        Wow my friend, I am afraid to use 2 sexual products together because I don't want to scare people, using 1 evolve with other 2 sexual work good for you? What reactions did you get with this.
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

Wow my friend, I am afraid to use 2 sexual products together because I don't want to scare people, using 1 evolve with other 2 sexual work good for you? What reactions did you get with this.
          A lot of ioi and girls boobing me during the event. After the event, I and one girl(one of my guy friend's friend) took a taxi home together because her place was on the way to my place. She asked the taxi driver if she could charge her phone battery and then instead of sitting at her side of the passenger seats, she sat at the center and had her bare leg touched my hand. I didn't escalate though because I was a bit drunk and got bad headache from it. Asked for her chat id instead for next time.

Comment

A lot of ioi and girls boobing me during the event. After the event, I and one girl(one of my guy friend's friend) took a taxi home together because her place was on the way to my place. She asked the taxi driver if she could charge her phone battery and then instead of sitting at her side of the passenger seats, she sat at the center and had her bare leg touched my hand. I didn't escalate though because I was a bit drunk and got bad headache from it. Asked for her chat id instead for next time.
            Nice, what was the other sexual Mone? I am scare to use more than 1 sexual at the same time, I don't remember the last time I was in a club haha, because the club is the perfect place to test that combo
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Instant honesty

Comment

Nice, what was the other sexual Mone? I am scare to use more than 1 sexual at the same time, I don't remember the last time I was in a club haha, because the club is the perfect place to test that combo
              I actually applied Bad Wolf + AV gel in the morning of that day. Only water washed BW app points in the afternoon before I went to the event and reapplied AV gel a bit with an addition of 2 sprays of AM NOS, 1 spray of Imprint. At the event which was an outdoor event, temp was like 30+ and crowded. I sprayed 2 sprays of Core, 2 sprays of Dionysos, 20mcg of P83, 2 sample sprays of Evolve. And another 2 sample sprays of Evolve within 4 hours.

Comment

I actually applied Bad Wolf + AV gel in the morning of that day. Only water washed BW app points in the afternoon before I went to the event and reapplied AV gel a bit with an addition of 2 sprays of AM NOS, 1 spray of Imprint. At the event which was an outdoor event, temp was like 30+ and crowded. I sprayed 2 sprays of Core, 2 sprays of Dionysos, 20mcg of P83, 2 sample sprays of Evolve. And another 2 sample sprays of Evolve within 4 hours.
                Wow that's a lot haha when I have an event I just use 1 sexual and maybe re apply 3-4 hours later and the social but I don't use 2 sexual idk I am afraid to overdose
                Xsr89
                Instant honesty

Comment

Wow that's a lot haha when I have an event I just use 1 sexual and maybe re apply 3-4 hours later and the social but I don't use 2 sexual idk I am afraid to overdose
                  Well, there were like thousand of people there drunk and drugged so OD was not something I was afraid of, lol.

Comment

Well, there were like thousand of people there drunk and drugged so OD was not something I was afraid of, lol.
                    Hahah you right
                    Xsr89
                    Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by emaaze View Post
                      About to go to a party tonight and was wondering if this would be overkill or a good combination.

Thanks
                      Hi, welcome,
                      yes you can apply both with good results. ACE Ascend, Cohesion and Evolve are the officially recommended combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Hi, welcome,
                        yes you can apply both with good results. ACE Ascend, Cohesion and Evolve are the officially recommended combination.
                        This is exactly what I was going to point out.
                        I believe the Cohesion is important with pairing the Ascend and Evolve better though.

Comment

I can say the ACE (spray) combo in a 1:1:1 ratio definitely gets results. I'm a "keep it simple" kind of guy, so I mix them all in a eye dropper bottle, and put in 1 ml of each product and mix it with an LPMP scent.
                          Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                          Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                          LPMP: TLG
                          Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                          Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                          PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                          Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Originally posted by DssMaster View Post
                            I can say the ACE (spray) combo in a 1:1:1 ratio definitely gets results. I'm a "keep it simple" kind of guy, so I mix them all in a eye dropper bottle, and put in 1 ml of each product and mix it with an LPMP scent.
                            Ok, now you are actually talking about mixing together, which must be the actual answer of the original question.
                            Thank you for confirming. Have this given you consistent results? Or 2 months good, 2 months average, or a few months no results. In this pattern?
                            Last edited by Falvinski; 03-29-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I don't wear it consistently, as I have other products I also wear. But I do notice reactions every time I have worn it, even from strangers (women). They like to hover around me, sometimes very closely, as if trying to catch my attention. I just posted on this thread, as it pertains to the ACE combo: https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...-a-while/page2 you can read about my results on post #29.
                              Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                              Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                              LPMP: TLG
                              Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                              Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                              PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                              Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Originally posted by DssMaster View Post
                                I don't wear it consistently, as I have other products I also wear. But I do notice reactions every time I have worn it, even from strangers (women). They like to hover around me, sometimes very closely, as if trying to catch my attention. I just posted on this thread, as it pertains to the ACE combo: https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...-a-while/page2 you can read about my results on post #29.
                                Thank you very much, taking a look at it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X