yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Really standard combo suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really standard combo suggestions

Hey everybody,

I've just gotten Ascend (with cops), Evolve, XiSt and Crush, all sprays.

I'm a 23 year old male in university. Reasonably fit (but not muscular in a way that people take notice of), articulate, etc. I am pretty okay with women right now, but I would like to take it to the next level. I'm specifically looking at caucasian and latina women.

I figured it's better to ask you guys for suggestions rather than re-do testing all over again (I'm just switched from a competitor, and had a combo that worked reasonably well but it's run out now).

What combo would you suggest for a university, to get girls interested in me ASAP? Preferably immediate attraction. The girls i'm looking at are in the 18-25 age range.

Please help me!

What exactly is your goal? ONS? A girlfriend? A fwb?

Comment

Hey, may I ask the competitor and products you were using.? Here there is no issue with mentioning other companies.

welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Thanks for replying!

I'm looking for both ONS and FWB, depending on the context (whether I meet them in the bar or just around campus, respectively).

I was with AD, but they've been taking forever to deliver. I was meaning to try out PheromoneXS for the longest time (since Steve had a fantastic mix floating around pherotalk which has disappeared and is now supposed to be one of the products in Pheromone XS), but never really had a reason to.

I had a number of combos which worked well for me, but the real stars were: [one spray of A314B, 12.5mcg P96, 25mcg P83] and [One spray of Ammo and IS, and 12.5mcg P74].

I don't really have much time these days because the pressure is really starting to crank up, so ideally I'm hoping you guys can suggest some real quick and dirty hitters, if that makes sense.

Comment

In that case save the XiSt for someone you're interested in a more meaningful relationship with. Since you're targeting younger women take it easy on the Ascend. A strong status signature can be a bit intimidating to the younger ones. Evolve is stronger than you might imagine. SteveO recommends only one spray and since you're 23 you definitely don't want to go over one. You should be cranking out enough of your own Enone. Crush is a good call provided you aren't A1 sensitive. You want to maintain the sexual tension so don't go too heavy on the Crush. The A1 provides a level of comfort, as well as crushy feel and imprinting capabilities. So here's what I recommend.

1 Ascend
          1 Evolve
          1-2 Crush

Remember Evolve takes time to turn sexual so the more time you can spend with your target the better. Just 5-10 minutes won't do it.

Lastly, don't forget that pheros are only part of the equation. You still need to have your game on point.

Good luck

Comment

I agree with sensei to leave Xist out if you're not looking for a LTR. And welcome to the XS community!

Comment

Maybe taboo can help you with the day by day too
              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
              Xsr89
              Barely legal spray (unscented)
              Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
              Instant honesty

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions! My game is average (and I'm working on this), so I'm using mones to give me a bit of an edge. I will try out what you have suggested and report back.

Do you guys recommend any other mones for the aim I've given above? Namely, ONS and FWB.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaohmones View Post
                  Hey everybody,

I've just gotten Ascend (with cops), Evolve, XiSt and Crush, all sprays.

I'm a 23 year old male in university. Reasonably fit (but not muscular in a way that people take notice of), articulate, etc. I am pretty okay with women right now, but I would like to take it to the next level. I'm specifically looking at caucasian and latina women.

I figured it's better to ask you guys for suggestions rather than re-do testing all over again (I'm just switched from a competitor, and had a combo that worked reasonably well but it's run out now).

What combo would you suggest for a university, to get girls interested in me ASAP? Preferably immediate attraction. The girls i'm looking at are in the 18-25 age range.

Please help me!

I see that the guys have already given you some great suggestions. It is important you read the product descriptions and all the information we have provided for you to help in the decision making process.

Not sure where your pheromone journey will take you. Given you are at University chasing girls as well as a career, not sure how much time you will have to post your findings etc. But please read the link below to see how you can take advantage of our lifetime offer. This is to assist all pheromone junkies get their fix on for less.

You can just ask the seasoned members how this has come in handy

Comment

Just a little update.

Ascend was the order of the day. I wanted to very clearly see what it does, and so I wore three sprays spread around my neck, and spent the day in school. Cover scent: La nuit de l'homme, which is fairly sweet and powdery, and has decent projection and sillage.

Male reactions: Overly friendly, almost pandering I would say. This is with people I am acquainted with, not friends. Looked to me after saying things, as if checking for approval. Nothing REALLY special but absolutely no negative reactions, which is encouraging.

Female reactions: "Follow me". A girl from classes inexplicably followed me from the class to the library. She asked me where I was headed and I said library, to which she replied "oh sure I could go to the library too". Very wide eyes and and intense eye contact when she spoke to me, to the point that it became a bit uncomfortable but I digress. A constant thing I noticed was if I was near a small group of girls, one would quickly look at me, mention something to her friends, and they would all steal a glance at me. A similar wide eyed look was common, but I think it was less sexual and more curious (respectful?).

A negative female reaction: One of my best female friends smelled me today and informed me very kindly that I smelled like an unwashed vagina. She had a very similar reaction to MX353 from AD, so maybe there's some commonality between the two.

All in all, it seems so far that Ascend is a solid status/leader type thing.

Comment

• Ixist
                      Ixist commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love Ascend but it smells like hell, needs a good cover, I have it unscented and use my own cologne to cover

Just a little update.

Ascend was the order of the day. I wanted to very clearly see what it does, and so I wore three sprays spread around my neck, and spent the day in school. Cover scent: La nuit de l'homme, which is fairly sweet and powdery, and has decent projection and sillage.

Male reactions: Overly friendly, almost pandering I would say. This is with people I am acquainted with, not friends. Looked to me after saying things, as if checking for approval. Nothing REALLY special but absolutely no negative reactions, which is encouraging.

Female reactions: "Follow me". A girl from classes inexplicably followed me from the class to the library. She asked me where I was headed and I said library, to which she replied "oh sure I could go to the library too". Very wide eyes and and intense eye contact when she spoke to me, to the point that it became a bit uncomfortable but I digress. A constant thing I noticed was if I was near a small group of girls, one would quickly look at me, mention something to her friends, and they would all steal a glance at me. A similar wide eyed look was common, but I think it was less sexual and more curious (respectful?).

A negative female reaction: One of my best female friends smelled me today and informed me very kindly that I smelled like an unwashed vagina. She had a very similar reaction to MX353 from AD, so maybe there's some commonality between the two.

Ascend with cops I guess for your friends reaction. Thanks for reporting, if the bad reaction is only the odor is ok for me.
                    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                    Xsr89
                    Instant honesty

Comment

Just a little update.

LOL, I guess your ascend has cops. What cover are you using?

Comment

I suppose it's the cops that's problematic even if I don't personally find them particularly smelly. I'm using La Nuit de L'homme (by YSL) as a cover. This cologne has regularly been reacted to well by people.

In other news, I'm trying out just a single spray of Ascend today, let's see what happens.

Comment

I suppose it's the cops that's problematic even if I don't personally find them particularly smelly. I'm using La Nuit de L'homme (by YSL) as a cover. This cologne has regularly been reacted to well by people.

In other news, I'm trying out just a single spray of Ascend today, let's see what happens.
                          I love ascend but I have the oil version with cops, I don't know if the spray smell like oil but I can't use more than 1 drop because the smell is too strong for me
                          Xsr89
                          Instant honesty

Comment

A little update:

One spray of Ascend with Cops is good stuff for someone on the younger side, because I find it's a lot easier to be congruent. The effects are less dramatic than with three sprays of course, but this is preferable because it tends to "guide" people into find you more alpha rather than hitting them over the head with it.

One spray of Ascend along with 25mcg P83 (from AD) seems to be a fairly wide hit-or-miss type of thing. I had two obvious hits but also quite a number of people shit tested me. Passed them reasonably unscathed but it requires constant work on my part to live up to the part of alpha.

One spray of Ascend with one spray of Crush was terrible. It was a mood-enhancer alright, but what I mean by this is that it made the highs higher and the lows lower. Felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster the whole day: a girl didn't really respond much to me when I started chatting to her, and it made me feel like shit (whereas normally I'd be completely okay with it).

One spray of Ascend with 12.5mcg P96 however is excellent. Giggly girls and flirtatious exchanges all around. A little competition-inducing when in a group of girls, where they try to get your attention. I like this one. Easy to wear - not so much work required to "live up" to the mones. Fits nicely into the vibe I naturally put out anyway.

Any thoughts?

Comment

A little update:

One spray of Ascend with Cops is good stuff for someone on the younger side, because I find it's a lot easier to be congruent. The effects are less dramatic than with three sprays of course, but this is preferable because it tends to "guide" people into find you more alpha rather than hitting them over the head with it.

One spray of Ascend along with 25mcg P83 (from AD) seems to be a fairly wide hit-or-miss type of thing. I had two obvious hits but also quite a number of people shit tested me. Passed them reasonably unscathed but it requires constant work on my part to live up to the part of alpha.

One spray of Ascend with one spray of Crush was terrible. It was a mood-enhancer alright, but what I mean by this is that it made the highs higher and the lows lower. Felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster the whole day: a girl didn't really respond much to me when I started chatting to her, and it made me feel like shit (whereas normally I'd be completely okay with it).

One spray of Ascend with 12.5mcg P96 however is excellent. Giggly girls and flirtatious exchanges all around. A little competition-inducing when in a group of girls, where they try to get your attention. I like this one. Easy to wear - not so much work required to "live up" to the mones. Fits nicely into the vibe I naturally put out anyway.

Any thoughts?
                              Actually not surprised that you got more shit tests with P83 being a disinhibitor that it is.

Sounds like you are A1 sensitive.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X