yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The SOB Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SOB Thread

After prodding around, it appears people finally respect my favorite product, SOB, after Steve posted about his crazy birthday with it. Due to that, I figure with more hands testing it, I should try to get an SOB thread started. I am creative, but I dont always tinker with mones and combinations so if anyone has an SOB combo, let it rip!

I use SOB with APi/A314 quite often, or Bliss. On occasion I run all three.

SOB with AD's 297 goes well together (Anyone else run this one?)

SOB flips anything from light to mysterious and assertive.

I cant say I feel the same with my testing. Its great for when I want to be a monster and have the respect of being a monster. The rest of the time it just makes it hard to fuck with peoples minds and hearts and I find more so for when I want to relax and let the mone's do the work. It's polarizing but it gets the job done for what it does. Its not generic in its uses like Ascend, Bliss, Xist, Evolve and Cohesion.

I do have say it does what the page says. It does exactly what it says.

Comment

I occasionally get the stand off-ish reaction but it very often is an attraction powerhouse which makes me assertive, which isnt a bad thing.

Comment

It's an interesting product, I get some 'Domination' feelings without headaches. I would like to see it in oil form.
        Question: Does it contain copulins? My 15 ml bottle does not mention anything about copulins, but I get the impression that I can smell something like in Ascend.

Comment

No, it doesn't. It's heavy so it doesn't need to have more punch to it Btw K, I noticed that you're 22 years old (Always thought you were 30's or 40's ). What do you think of SoB on our age? I've got a sample bottle and I want to give it a go (only 1 spray from the sample) when Evolve sample is empty but I'm afraid it'll polarize the hell out of my target

Comment

Only one way to tell Dignify, is to try it. lol

If you've read my ramblings around here you know that stuff doesn't always work the same for me as it does some others. Bliss and SOB worked pretty well in the nonsexual arena and I'm guessing it would in the sexual arena as well. Have not worn it in a while. Need to rock that shit again. Think I'll try it tomorrow with some 297. Never used those two together.

Comment

• Dignify
              Dignify commented
              Editing a comment
              SoB and 297 seem interesting, to counter that best friend vibe thing you guys always talk about.

Reallllllyyyyyyyy.......Interesting. I know what I'm wearing today

Comment

I am about to be 23. The thing about Pheromones is you need to learn to be the man that you are projecting. Wearing API, A314, Ascend, Wolf, El2.2, True Alpha, 106B, etc, are all a strong Alpha vibe. You say excuse me, ask for permission, act like a little boy and you get treated as such. It sends out mixed signals, and not the good kind. This isn't a congruence with Pheromone speech, it is an act like a man with intentions.

Wearing SOB? Men will shit test you so will women. But if you know game, you know that is how you get rapid attraction. I love it.

SOB has other magic too it, but simply put, eNone plus Beta - Nol is a super comfort and aura vibe with raw masculinity and sexual attraction. This stuff is potent.

297, and P91 tend to lose self effects when mixed. A lot of products do this, you lose self effects. But some products, like old a314, I used JUST for self effects. A diatribe, but when I first got into game I was a boxer who was taught to be meek and polite because I could do harm to even trained guys. Having sparred with the Klitschko's (Vitale is a better kick boxer than boxer, believe it or not), Tommy Hearns, Andy Lee, and other killers I had to learn to check myself and not be a hot head. And getting my shit pushed in daily did not exactly make me 'Alpha'. My micro expressions were that of a beta male. Despite the fact I rumbled with giants.

Then I got A314, and high eNone products. I had the swagger and self effects that gave me the confidence and body language of an alpha. It was the key into my own door to be free.

When a314 turned to shit I went to 297. I got fun selfies and by this point I was into PUA and I learned to pull the Alpha without a product. Coming into my own as a man, being non reactive with women. It was great, but I was a guy who learned drive and ambition, I went to close all the time outside of work. It was great. 297 opened a lot of social doors for me. Then it went to some shit batches.....

Then I prodded around a bit and found SOB. WOW. I loved selfies because it promotes personal growth and development. I see it as a key to unlock a side of your personality. SOB give you a vibe of almost ass hole charm. Through game I had that when I got going, into state and free. But with SOB, instant key.

My technical PUA game was always the best. I honestly think I can eclipse any top PUA instructor on pure mechanics, technicalities, and structure. I have done and learned it all. BUT......a bit BUT......

Without external motivation, influence or drive....I just exist. I am a wonderfully developed man. I love who I am. But I am an artist. I look for avenues for expression and growth all the time. It has been the same my entire life. School for me was awful except for some writing and history early on. I understood the mechanics of crafting a story perfectly, but sometimes I felt like I was just going through the paces. Public speaking was the same way. Unless I got that oomph to push me, I would just fizzle out. It sucked, HARD!

When I boxed I would fixate on an opponent or a guy who was better than me. In game I found a guy who was technically better than I in an area. In life I looked for the things which seemed out of my capacity. And I mastered it.

No bravado here. I decided a long time ago I did not want to get into boxing to get famous. My sparring partner Andy Lee had a real shot at becoming world champ, and I would never step on his toes because we would fight at the same weight (My ideal was 160 at the time for boxing). I could work on a different weight but the kids trying in those classes had something I did not, hunger. I made myself hungry, but some of these kids lived on the street and didnt have food to eat. I could beat them, but I never wanted to crush their hope. In PUA, I decided that I could start posting online of my escapades and become famous. I posted a bit here and their. One site (LS) I got ridiculed for not using their technical approach for Social Circle VS Day Game or some insane distinction when the situation called for a flaw in his mechanical approach. Oh well, I was just not a key board jockey, I was a real PUA who has sarged beside other top PUA's. I did make accounts and drop some gems online. One was frame stacking. Another was frame tension escalation. Funny to see those posts with a couple hundred views and another PUA making a product on it later....

But what I did not decide was to become complacent. I always want to push foreword.

In a league of self effect products which ALSO give you fantastic results, few have stood the test of time. Very few. SOB is the top dog when I say it can force real growth and get you real results. It has high eNone and gives you an aura. You become different and unique. You stand out. What to do with that? Piss in a pot and watch as women toss you IOI's? Or do you run with it and see where it takes you as a person?

I have used SOB with everything. Will it work with 297? Sure. But I think you are missing what the product can do. You are taking a spear and trying to turn it into a joust. It can work, but it is no where near as lethal nor as powerful.

SOB can work with all ages, all races, all nationalities. Learn to use it. It does unlock doors it you learn to use it correctly.

Comment

That's fantastic and inspirational point of view put into words. Self development is one of the most challenging things in life, but it totally pays off. Well done, K You've also inspired me into trying SoB after giving this unique point of view to it. I will give it a go sometime this or next week as a standalone (I'll use 1 sample spray then 2).

Comment

Just ordered SOB last night! I've got a hunch on a combo that you might like ,Magnus.

Comment

Well.

I got to say Kimba. That comment was profound. Spoken like a white hat player

Now as to SOB & 297. Kimba is right, something is missing here in this combo. I can't really put my finger on it but its like this. Its SOB, but then its not SOB sometimes. Its 297, but like a candle in the wind instead of in your freaking face I am awesome and I know it. Dud combo in my opinion won't visit this again unless something comes along to change my mind.

SOB & Bliss. Honestly, maybe the the best combo ever other than Thinker and Connections. Yea your gonna get shit tested. At least I have and Kimba says he has. But the respect is there if your alpha with the guys, and in my opinion nonreactive with the females or at most a slight smirk and at most laughter at their foolish games. Any woman who comes off as alpha bitch cause of SOB is not worth the time in my opinion no matter how hot she is.

Something I tried today on a whim......2 sprays SOB, 2 Sprays Bliss, 2 Sprays XS130 Status Booster. Surprise - Almost all shit testing disappeared without any negative side effects. Sexual enhancements were rock solid, confidence effects rock solid, peaceful effects rock solid. When I give suggestions they were followed. Got an interesting status respect hit at a restaurant today.

I was at my favorite restaurant today. I was there with a couple male friends of mine for Sunday dinner. The waitress was very friendly toward me and even through busy stopped and talked with me for about five minutes. She mostly ignored my friends much to their anger. She was about a 6/10 but not my type at all. I like short petite women and she was tall and average build. She was as tall as I am and I'm 6'1". Couple times she came by and I caught her eye and she smiled a sincere smile.

This is a good sexual / respect combo and I seem to wear it well from today's test. Its a comfortable combo for me to wear as well. I would suggest you try it if you have the three elements in your arsenal.

Kimba you got XS130? Would love to see if 130 mitigates shit testing for you without dampening any of the other effects of SOB or SOB & Bliss. Gotta try 130 with just SOB alone and leave out the Bliss and see if that changes anything from my perspective.

Comment

Me? White hat? I am not the good guy in Social Engineering my friend. Nor am I this story's hero.

I LIKE shit tests. Really like. It is a way to leverage attraction to get more. It is a cheat code in seduction. In respect to pheromones, it means that that your sig is not believable. It is like using too many lines in PUA.

I dont have 130. But a lot of DHEA's will soften up an image and make it more believable. It would also make the combo easier to pull off.

Thinker and SOB could be magical. Just a hunch.

Comment

• nbat
                        nbat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        hunch thief........

I'm thinking of Steve's birthday mix, but with Thinker instead of XiSt.

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                        Me? White hat? I am not the good guy in Social Engineering my friend. Nor am I this story's hero.

I LIKE shit tests. Really like. It is a way to leverage attraction to get more. It is a cheat code in seduction. In respect to pheromones, it means that that your sig is not believable. It is like using too many lines in PUA.

I dont have 130. But a lot of DHEA's will soften up an image and make it more believable. It would also make the combo easier to pull off.

Thinker and SOB could be magical. Just a hunch.

I've seen a lot worse in the PUA world Kimba. A lot worse. Getting laid is one thing. Bagging the babe no matter what is another. And then there are the dark PUA who will do whatever it takes to get a girl and damn the woman afterwords. Not seeing you like that Kimba. SOB and Thinker might be magic and SOB and 130 work well even the day after application for me.

Comment

I think we just had similar hunches my friend. I am no sleeze bag PUA and don't need to get laid at all cost. I have my own morality to deal with. But, as far as being a non shady PUA, I happen to be one of the few guys who doesn't feel the need to lie to get laid. Or manipulate. I do sell myself, though. I do get laid though. If when I started I didn't get a lay in six months I may have thought differently. Maybe it's due to my success I am willing to do this on the straight and narrow. But I know this, I realize this, and due to this I can say I'm a good guy or stand up like other PUAs claim. I just know for a fact I know how to do it without being shady, which has a certin appeal.

Comment

Well said. Now I'm off to drown myself in SOB and Thinker and play what if. lol

Comment

2 sprays SOB, 2 Sprays Thinker

Oh my aching head. Shakes head and toddles forward with bottles of mones in hand.

Tried the SOB and Thinker and there is magic there, I see it able to create romance and passion, fiery passion. While it was unacted upon, I'll further describe it as bitchy flaming red headed passion where your either going to make or or beat the hell out of each other and I wouldn't rule out doing both during the night. Major shit testing. One girl I knew decided she was gonna be the fucking boss tonight and honestly, I don't know what to think or how to react to it.

In the end, I just walked away for a while and then came back and told her that she was treating me exactly how one of my ex's treated me and reminded her of how she hated that so very much. Shit testing went away for the most part after that but the tension was and still is there.

A side note. No tiredness from thinker with this combo on. That is a welcome surprise.

Thoughts?

My next test is going to be SOB and Connections

Comment

• Dignify
                                Dignify commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Also SoB + LB . Might be a good way to spin the ol' LB (A.K.A "Dancing Jokers/Steve's birthday" minus the XiSt)

I agree with the fact that SOB and the self effects are a huge driver to self improvement and actually doing something with the pheromone, its a very easy pheromone to pull off in my opinion because of the self effects.

@Dignify I have SOB and LB coming this week so I defiantly will try that out.

I have tried SOB+Bliss which I still see sexual aspects too it, SOB, Cohesion, and Bliss that is a combo powerhouse in my opinion. Between self effects and the cloud you have around you women are butter and in more social settings you will need to put a little more effort in as they won't approach from what I saw but when you do I got DIHL like who are you looks and your own aura just eminates look at me I am perfect. Getting IOI's as I walked to class I defiantly love SOB by far the best product in my opinion.

Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, XiST, Love Boat, SOB, Barely Legal (XS106b), PSE (XS129)

Samples: Vibe, Connection, Ascend, Exotica, Flirt, Taboo

Comment

Actually I've tried SoB + Cohesion and I posted about that in my journal. I did something with my target that we wouldn't have done normally It was insane and I loved it! Best hitter for me yet; ironically it was the one I was most scared to use.

Wanted to try it solo (sample) but the scent is unbearable so that's why I went with Cohesion as well for the FXS in it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dignify View Post
                                  Actually I've tried SoB + Cohesion and I posted about that in my journal. I did something with my target that we wouldn't have done normally It was insane and I loved it! Best hitter for me yet; ironically it was the one I was most scared to use.

Wanted to try it solo (sample) but the scent is unbearable so that's why I went with Cohesion as well for the FXS in it lol
                                  I just read your post! Sounds like well frankly you had an amazing time. I will defiantly try that without Bliss as Bliss makes it okay for day time use without having to sexual of feel to it.

I am wary with the SOB+Evolve because of the eNone in it being a tad strong and causing an OD, maybe in a club or bar it would be a good mix to run.

Now SOB+Evolve+(LB/Flirt/Bliss) that could be a power combo at clubs/bars/parties I am waiting for LB to get here to try and my sample of Flirt but the way SOB + Cohesion +Bliss works swapping Evolve for cohesion would defiantly ramp it up. And from what I read about LB being dis-inhibiting for bitch shields if i recall correctly SOB + Evolve + LB could be attraction x10 but defiantly I feel the shit tests would come but if you pass one or two it would amplify the attraction way faster.

This is all my 2 cents, I defiantly will try all these combo's I haven't yet but so many to try so little time.

Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, XiST, Love Boat, SOB, Barely Legal (XS106b), PSE (XS129)

Samples: Vibe, Connection, Ascend, Exotica, Flirt, Taboo

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X