yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xist, love boat, taboo or xist love boat, evolve/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xist, love boat, taboo or xist love boat, evolve/

Hi, what combination out these two is better for getting girls that you're interested in to become more attached, attracted and develop feelings for you? Also, what is the optimum dosage for each product?

Do you already have those products or are you considering ordering them?

Comment

I recently purchased and I am looking to find the right combo? Would using all four be safe and effective?

Comment

• Ixist
        Ixist commented
        Editing a comment
        Xist and Love Boat are a good combo. You can add a sexual to it like Evolve to make it more fun!

• Ixist
        Ixist commented
        Editing a comment
        Also Xist and Taboo can be good too!

rocky25

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
        Agreed. Each blend brings something unique to the table. Get to know the effects of each one then you'll have a better idea of how to combine them. It's easy to be tempted to rush into making combos but it can often lead to frustration and disappointment because all you're doing is floundering in the dark.

Think of it like making soup. If you just throw a bunch of ingredients together without knowing their flavors and textures you're likely to end up with something unpalatable. So it ends up going down the garbage disposal and you go hungry. We want you to feast my friend.

Comment

Thanks, I have heard on forums that the taboo/xist/love boat combo is great for girls in seeing you as more of a serious boyfriend type and falling for you, which is my goal. Have any of you guys have found that to be the case?

Comment

rocky25 Xist is supposed to do that. Try 2-3 sprays of Xist solo. You can start a Journal here and report your observations.

I have worn Xist solo and have gotten really great reactions before. But Xist is known as the reset and the perfect boyfriend mix.

Comment

With XiSt you will need some patience. It takes time to do it's thing. It takes repeated exposure to work.

Comment

These guys are on the money
                , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  With XiSt you will need some patience. It takes time to do it's thing. It takes repeated exposure to work.
                  I see. Will it also take time and multiple exposures with Love Boat and Taboo added to XiSt to get girls to develop feelings and become attached to you? Love boat and taboo wouldn't offset the effects of Xist, cause I notice that since I have just started with that combo, I have noticed some differences, and have been getting more looks and attention from a lot more girls, which I like, but I want some attachment also.

Comment

Either combo works, and will give you something to see. Try them both. If you have SOB, Dancing Joker's mix is awesome as well. Steve-O himself has a story with that one. While Xist, Evolve, and Taboo all have nice effects as singles, can't say I'd ever recommend Love Boat as a standalone. But I don't care for subtlety. It's not my strong suit.

CJ's Mix: Xist/Love Boat/Taboo
                    DJ's Mix: Xist/Love Boat/SOB

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                      Either combo works, and will give you something to see. Try them both. If you have SOB, Dancing Joker's mix is awesome as well. Steve-O himself has a story with that one. While Xist, Evolve, and Taboo all have nice effects as singles, can't say I'd ever recommend Love Boat as a standalone. But I don't care for subtlety. It's not my strong suit.

CJ's Mix: Xist/Love Boat/Taboo
                      DJ's Mix: Xist/Love Boat/SOB
                      What's the optimum dosage for CJ'S mix? 2 sprays of each? I heard with Xist, it's always best to use 2 sprays.

Comment

Comment

Some good points there. Every person and situation is different. What works for one person may not work for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky25 View Post

What's the optimum dosage for CJ'S mix? 2 sprays of each? I heard with Xist, it's always best to use 2 sprays.
                            I would start at 2 sprays of each. I think I ended up finding 2 Xist/3 Love Boat/3 Taboo was my fave, but that was me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X