yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evaporation from the bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evaporation from the bottle

By nature DPG is far less diffusive than alcohol and really requires some heat to diffuse. I suspect that the chances of evaporation would be slim to none. I'm sure your product is fine.

Comment

DPG is what it's called? What's that stand for?

Comment

• Ixist
        Ixist commented
        Editing a comment
        Dipropylene glycol

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment
        DPG is the main carrier base(Without the diffusion tech and any other enhancements Steve is applying during mixing) that we use for our oil blends.

Scottie2Hottie

Comment

It's only speculation but I assume that only the alcohol would evaporate. It shouldn't effect the formula/ratios just the concentration.

Comment

I'm sure it's fine. Obviously you wouldn't want to leave it opened forever (a
          long time) but a day or overnight won't do damage.
          , Bobbi

Comment

Comment

You should be fine. As others have pointed out, oil based products are far less diffusive than their alcohol based siblings. I've left half used bottles of oil based products in my car during the summer time for days on end without any issues, provided they are capped.

Comment

It's been pretty cold where I am and ive been leaving my mones in the car...hopefully not to their detriment.

Comment

• 2000GT
                  2000GT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're fine. You're more at risk of temperature damage to the bottles than the mixes.

• Prettyrickyboi
                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great thanks

I order P83 and P96 from pxs, they arrive with only ~75% liquid left. I opened a ticket to ask for a compensation but they refuse to do so. Well of course i'm kinda pissed.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X