yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PLEASE HELP!! Im sooo lost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP!! Im sooo lost!

Hey XS Experts,

I am 31 and my wife (target) is 29. Were both White

I have Xist (sample) Bliss (Sample) Taboo (Sample) Cohesion, Evolve, Ascend w Cops, and PSE with a few Alpha Dream products.

I have tried standalones and combos around my wife based off of what others have reviewed and what I've tried (In different variations due to every person reacts different at different doses)

So this is my issue....I am not getting ANY hits from my wife...or anyone for that matter (Except my 3 y/o daughter) ... I have looked for the indications and other tell-tell signs but nothing. I haven't seen any self effects, I have tried up to 2 sprays of each and it doesn't seem to make a difference. I have tried different app points (Neck,Chest,Wrists) Should I have to be spraying this many sprays at my age? I'm very active, in great shape, workout regularly, and i'm not a bad looking guy...So, I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong?

Combos I've tried-

Ascend x1
    Cohesion x1
    Evolve x1 /

Ascend x1
    Cohesion x1
    Xist x1 / x2

Ascend x1
    Cohesion x1
    Taboo x1 / Taboo x2

Xist x1
    Evolve x1

AD Product X1
    Cohesion x1

Cohesion x1
    Bliss x2
    Evolve x1

And I have also tried each product as a standalone.

First of all, what kind of hits are you expecting? Different products have different reactions. For example, Cohesion might make her cuddly. Bliss is a very chill IDGAF vibe. Combining those two could counter any effects from Evolve. Evolve, for example, takes time to have an effect. It starts our social and turns sexual over the course of several hours. If not given enough time to "evolve" you may not see an effect. If you're not sexually active then Ascend may work against you. It contains cops which can have two very diametrically opposed reactions. Arousal or suspicion. It signals that you've been with a woman and if that woman is not your wife then she may suspect that you're with some other woman. XiSt takes a longgggg time to have an effect. It's a marathon runner, not a sprinter. It can take several weeks to have an effect. You need to follow the pattern of extended exposure coupled with extended time apart. You really need patience with that one. Have you tried PSE yet. That may work well combined with Evolve. PSE has disinhibiting properties. It may help her to loosen up. Most of your dosages seem on point. At your age keep Evolve at one spray. Taboo would be ok at two or even three sprays. Also combining Taboo and Cohesion could be too much of a good thing. Both contain A1 which has a calming effect. Too much comfort could work against you. That being said, Taboo is low dose Enone (5 mcg/spray) compared to Evolve (20 mcg/spray) so two or three sprays wouldn't be outrageous.

What do you have from Alpha Dreams. By knowing this someone may be able to offer advice. It's ok to mention them here. This is an equal opportunity forum. No one is going to censor you.

Since KateD isn't here I'm going to ask you some things that she likely would. How is your communication? Do you guys discuss intimate things? Likes/dislikes, turn ons/turn offs? Are you comfortable expressing your needs/wants? Is she? Often times in life we get so caught up in daily life, especially with a family, that our sexual side takes a back burner. Do you guys do "date night"? Do you do romantic things? Do you take the alpha role that Ascend conveys are just "take her"? I think that sometimes as men we get so caught up in the "equal partner" role that we lose sight of being men. A woman still expects you to take the lead. Especially in the bedroom. Don't be afraid to roar. Sweep her off her feet, carry her to the bedroom, throw her on the bed, rip her clothes off and ravage her. She'll thank you in the morning. lol

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I'm looking to get hits in the area of sexual arousal/Adventure on her part, But obviously in order to do that I need to start with what makes her "ready to go" which I would say after 8 years of marriage is the Comfort aspect of things. I was in the Infantry in the Army for 7 years and did 3 deployments overseas and that really caused my empathy/sympathy to be nonexistent and the filter from my brain to my mouth to disappear lol. I have said some things that most people wouldn't even think about saying to even a good friend let alone their S/O. So her defense mechanism has become to "Shutting Down" and putting up a wall so my words/actions don't hurt... So to answer your other questions... Yes, we communicate as a busy couple normally does. Date nights are desperately needed. I really haven't done the whole "Alpha" "I am Tarzan, you are my Jane" and drag her to the bedroom thing. I'm not too sure that she would be into that kind of thing...But who knows, I've been known to be wrong before lol. Also No, we really don't talk about intimate stuff and when it does come up and I ask her about it, she tells me that shes just never in the "mood". I honestly think that she needs to feel that comfort and trust from me before she will open up (I have been doing my part on watching my mouth and mood). I can tell its effecting other areas too. For example having the same plain jane sex life/Position (singular) and not wanting to "play around"...She just wants to get the deed done and go to sleep. And that really messes with a persons mind when you never get it and when you do, its a one and done.

I used PSE the other day at 3-4 sprays right before "sexy time" and it seemed to make a little difference. Nothing drastic, and she still didn't want to venture too far from the "norm" but she definitely had a certain reaction when I would say something a little dirty to her. Which is a little unusual. SO I can say that was a win! I think it will work better when she's really really in the mood. Also, I had it scented in Sultons Oud...And judging from her question "why do you smell like your grandmas house" She's not fond of the smell ..Can I cover the Scented Mones with something like a body spray without it losing it power?

My Alpha Dreams Mones are- L2K v1, L2K v2 (Sample), Alfa Maschio (Sample)

In the combo I put earlier I have mixed both
      L2K v1 x2
      Cohesion x1

and AM x2
      Cohesion x1

The AM + Cohesion seems to work really good but I feel that XS products give me more of a "Specific" area to choose from rather than a Broad aspect. If you know what I mean.

Comment

First of all let me commend you for being so forthright. It's not easy to open up when things aren't going right. Especially for us men. I applaud your courage. I suspect that, given your military background, that you already possess some alpha qualities so Ascend should be a congruent signature for you. But I do have some concerns about the cops. It seems to me based on what you've said that there is a "disconnect" and trust issues. It seems to me that products like Connections and P96 would help you forge a new bond with your wife. Both are great for bonding. Connections also fosters deep communication and a level of honesty. The latter may help in that you can't fix what you don't know is broken. I find that P96 is a strong bonding molecule and brings a level of relatability. The more you "feel" each other the better your chances of resolving issues. Both will also help in the trust department. Keep working on your tact. There's a time to hold your tongue and time to speak your truth. Choose your battles wisely.

If I were you I would focus on relationship building for now. Don't worry so much about the sexual stuff. It will come when you resolve your other issues. Phero wise I would recommend XiSt....a sample isn't enough to really have an effect. It can take an entire 10 ml bottle IME. I would definitely get some Connections and I would seriously consider P96. If you do use Evolve apply it early and give it time to kick in and when the time comes add PSE. Sounds like that was a winner for you.

I think that given your natural alphaness and your past experiences that I would hold off on the Ascend for now. It may come off as overbearing and undermine your efforts to build comfort ant trust. The time for it will come at some point. Just not now.

As far as covering Sultans Oud. That's a tough one as it is a powerful scent. Things that I find work well with it are Akuto from Androtics and Sexual Noir by Michel Germain. You can get it cheap at frangrancenet.com.

I hope this was helpful in some way.

Comment

It most definitely does, I guess I am at fault when it comes to the Cops in the Ascend since I didn't fully understand what they did at the time. I just selected the "what seemed appropriate choice". I will hold off on that for now. With the Connections and P96 would I wear them at the same time? From what I understand Connections can have an "overshare" effect which could definitely get her to throw all the bad shit I've done up in my face. (Which I guess is cool since I am the one who did it in the first place lol) And with P96 being a Putative Molecule what would you recommend me mixing it in with? Or is that even how that works?

So I suppose Since I dont have enough Xist to engage in a "Full Reset" I will just have to order some more. Along with Connections and P96.
          I think I will stick with the
          Cohesion x1
          Evolve x1
          or Maybe taking each up to 2 sprays to see if I see any differences either Good/Bad to get a parameter to stay within.
          Would you recommend adding anything else in the mix? I have read a lot of yours and knowledgeispower posts and y'all really seem to know exactly how/what to combine with little to no negatives. So I will most definitely take y'alls advice to heart.

And Since I don't fully understand what Mone will cancel/enhance another... is it as simple as subtracting/Adding mcg/spray of "said mones" to get an end result. And obviously knowing what molecule clashes or enhances with what?

And I found this list of what each mone does on a website.. Would you consider this accurate?
          Human pheromones seem like a "mind bending" concept at first, but after comprehensive testing on molecules like androstadienone, androstenone, androstenol,

Comment

Last things first...house of pheromones is pretty reliable. I use it myself. It's sort of a springboard. Most of the info holds up to testing and what doesn't I add to my knowledge base. Not every pheromone works on exactly everyone way just as not every pheromone works for everyone in exactly the same way. They work on a subconscious level. Everyone's psyche is different. Sometimes I know a mix is working because it DOESN'T work. That is to say I see a target consciously resisting it's' influence. Does that make sense?

As far as pheromone math goes. Well it doesn't always make sense. Sometimes 1+1=2. Sometimes 1+1= -4. Sometimes 2+3=25.

Stick with XiSt. I've seen it imprint. The worst that can happen is it does nothing. Which is what you'll get doing nothing. I think it's worth a shot. It's not SteveO's best selling pheromone blend for nothing. Yes it requires some faith but when you're just venturing into pheros it's all a leap of faith anyway. Right?

Definitely give Connections a try. Yes there is the honesty potential but all I can say is take it like a man. Own up to your mistakes. It requires maturity but I think you're up to the task. In the end you will bond. Maybe all she needs is to get it off her chest. Think about how long she has been holding back, building up internal pressure. How's that working for you? If you love her and want to fix it then it's worth a shot. I can vouch for the bonding qualities of Connections. Keep in mind that the effects of this product are compounded. Keep it at 2 sprays and you should be ok. That's a pretty safe dose and enough for bonding. When you get upward of 3-4 sprays is when you see verbal diarrhea. Speaking of weird phero math. At super high doses (6-7 sprays) you get a mystical, halo effect. We're talking soulmate territory.

You don't hafta mix P96 with anything. Spray it straight from the bottle. I find that 2 sprays @ 12.5 mcg/spray is ideal. It flavors the Bnol in Connections nicely. They work synergistically. You're going to get bonding, empathy and relatability. Keep in mind that effect goes both ways. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

My recommended relationship mix:
            2-3 XiSt
            2-3 Cohesion
            2 Connections
            2 (25 mcg) P96

For sex:
            2-3 Cohesion
            1 Evolve
            2-3 PSE

I include Cohesion because A1 enhances perceived attractiveness and heightens tactile sensation. Your touch will be more effective. SteveO recommends only one spray of Evolve. I can get away with as much as 3 but I'm also 53 so my natural Enone production is diminished. At your young age one should suffice.

Comment

Yes, that makes sense to me. Seeing someone having an internal fight with themselves. I'll have to look further into "mone math" to get a better understanding for everything. I will have start adding more Cohesion into my daily mix along with Xist to see how she reacts. Thanks a ton for the Advice man! I'll keep ya updated on how it works out for me.

Comment

Good luck brother. I'm rooting for you.

Comment

Thumbs up to this suggestion from Scottie.

2-3 XiSt
                  2-3 Cohesion
                  2 Connections
                  2 (25 mcg) P96

good mix.

Comment

I think Scottie2Hottie has many good points as always. Lostinthesauce keep in mind your wife is around you all the time, so it takes a little longer to make much of a change. Remember, to get in her pants ya gotta make her want to first be close to you and open up to you...... Cohesion is great for that, with the evolve great combo in my opinion. But you have to have patience also, she's used to you so try the same combo/single for a bit instead of switching up... That's coming from a girl though
                    , Bobbi

Comment

Hi BobiiJo925 great point. Sorry if I failed to mention it. If you keep changing your signature all the time it's just going to be confusing. You could try the right combo one day but the timing is wrong then all of the sudden it's different. She may think that what she felt was a fluke and dismiss it. Speaking of timing, Evolve will be most effective when she's ovulating. Using it at off peak times could be ineffective and during her period, disastrous. Even tho Evolve is well buffered, Enone on her period could make her aggressive and set her off. Pay attention to her cycle and plan accordingly.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

Comment

Cohesion is awesome sauce. Sounds like you're reaping the benefits. That's great.

If your wife is pregnant then she's probably on a hormonal rollercoaster. Your results could be more variable. Not sure how to advise you on that one. As you said, there's little to no info regarding that type of situation.

Connections and P96 should be a great bonding combo. The Connections will definitely inspire deeper communication. Which, in turn, leads to deeper bonds.

XiSt is also a slow cooker. Even moreso than Evolve. You will need patience with that one.

In general, sprays hit faster and harder than oils. With oils you need more time to diffuse. Everyone has their preference so you will hafta decide what's best for you.

What are you using as a cover scent? Lighter fragrances don't do as well at covering the phero smell. I tend to stick with spicy Orientals. Experiment with application methods and see what works best for you. Applying your cover scent first shouldn't inhibit diffusion any.
                        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-08-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Yes, Cohesion is probably my favorite mone product that I've used..along with p96 and A314b spray.

Heck..I wonder what they would do together O.o

Also has anyone ever tried the more raw power one.. Crush?

Comment

• Ixist
                            Ixist commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Why is Cohesion your favorite?

I have Crush. I never finished it. I went back to Cohesion. I wouldn't say Crush is more raw power per se. The only difference between the two is the absence of DHEA which is in Cohesion. It was developed for a forum member who believes that DHEA is a fallout killer. I've never seen any evidence to that fact. I, personally, think DHEA adds something to the blend.

Comment

Ixist I have good experiences with the calmness it provides.
                            All ravenous cat women turn from tigers to kittens that pur a lot..lol
                            It is my first experience with A1 and its great. I only had a sample vial so it left me wanting for more.

Scottie2Hottie I might have to buy up some of your used stuff. or maybe trade it for IShine lol

Comment

• Ixist
                              Ixist commented
                              Editing a comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                              Prettyrickyboi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I don't think I had enough of it to start feeling the side effects. Hopefully I'm immune

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                            Ixist I have good experiences with the calmness it provides.
                            All ravenous cat women turn from tigers to kittens that pur a lot..lol
                            It is my first experience with A1 and its great. I only had a sample vial so it left me wanting for more.

Scottie2Hottie I might have to buy up some of your used stuff. or maybe trade it for IShine lol
                            Well my Crush wouldn't be worth it. There's not much left. My Prowl is almost full tho. Never gave that one a thorough testing. Everything else is singles, putatives and research molecules.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X