yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Been using Aventus scent. Any other recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been using Aventus scent. Any other recommendations?

Hi there. I've been using Aventus for my cover scent so far for all my mones. Was wondering if there's any other scent that people would recommend? I noticed that the SOB mone has this pungent smell. And I always have to drown it out a bit with Xist or evolve to cover up that pungent smell, eventhough all 3 use Aventus as the cover.

Thanks guys.

Hi Wind101
    I found the Aventus only gave me 50//50 hits... some men douse themselves in Creed, less is more.. & some women find the top notes of creed lil fruity.. but Sauvage, Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille & the cheapest one I have is SpiceBomb by Viktor Rolf get me reactions, (TF the most)
    One Million is always a good compliment getter & I spray one inner arm with SOB, cover it with above mentioned and give them my arm to get good inhale lol.. tht got them up nose & personal with the spiked covers
    Try a few sample bottles from ebay of the T/Ford etc.. you'll get 70 sprays per bottle for about $10.. saves you spending a fortune to experiment

ps: tolerate/ let the mones dry in until the smell (to you) is almost gone, then add cover scent..
    Last edited by Rollin Dice; 12-08-2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Rollin Dice I believe he's referring to the fragrance option offered by XS. There are several to choose from. Some are designer knock offs and some are limited edition house fragrances. Sounds like he got his pheros prescented.

Wind101 dousing yourself with other pheros probably isn't the answer. Especially Evolve. You're just asking for an Enone OD. That pungent smell in SOB is the copulins. Yes they're stinking but the smell dissipates after about 15-20 minutes. Give it time to dry down and mellow then you should be fine.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie ah, doh! my bad.. I didn't think of the pre-scented... I get mine unscented & add my own covers..

Comment

Rollin Dice no worries. When I first ordered from XS I got everything in Sultans Oud. I like it but it was very limiting. Now I get everything unscented too. I like to mix up my covers.

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for the suggestions. And yeah, I meant having my mones already prescented. I've been using the Aventus cover option they offer here. But was wondering if there's any other ones that they offer for prescented that you guys would recommend?

Getting unscented and then using my own cologne is a good idea too. But sometimes say if I'm out for the whole day and my date is at night, I try not to spray the mones on too early incase they wear out by the time I meet my date. So in this case, its a bit inconvenient to have to also carry out a bottle of separate cologne with me as well. That's why I choose the prescented option they offer on the site.

I've often been spraying xist, sob AND evolve altogether nowadays. Is that major overkill? lol... like i'd put on 2 or 3 sprays of each all at once.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Wind101 View Post
              a bit inconvenient to have to also carry out a bottle of separate cologne with me as well.
              Get a few 5ml perfume atomisers off the bay - not the ones you fill from the bottom - very discreet. Very cheap too.
              I keep all my top 'fumes in them.

I asked exactly the same Q's when I got my first order regarding evolve & Xist.
              Xist I was tipped is more of a get out out of the friendzone/use it on a target you see daily & let them slowly get reeled in..
              Evolve creeps up on a woman as the evening progresses, then boom!! great product!! I use the unscented oil.
              SOB = instant hitter... but I havent gotten the chance to experiment with it yet.
              The evolve & xist cocktail have given me some good social hits, got x4 in one short afternoon.. so they do work on randoms..
              but Im gonna use them for the long evening game.
              I plan using SOB during the day starting Monday (on its own) to see the effects of meeting randoms like shop tellers, bank clerks, coffee shop encounters etc.. I noticed the Xist+Evolve cocktail aren't 100% for the few minute encounter, but they have worked on a few...
              Try tht trick I mentioned, add one extra spray/drop to your forearm/wrist.. after it dries cover it with whatever cologne you're wearing, when complimented on the cologne, give them your laced wrist to get another ''good smell'' lol.. I tried that with xist & evolve on a gal, she instantly changed, couldn't keep her eyes off me, smiling like she didnt want too.. like she was mad at herself for feeling whatever it was that had her seeing me in new light lol..
              I'll keep you updated of how I get on using SOB on it's own for those brief encounters/day game.. I've Taboo too, I'll be trying that with the SOB also..
              One post I read advised using SOB (solo or with Xist) on the wrists & evolve on the chest to your neck.. get them to bite the bait with the SOB, try get a hug so their nose is like on your upper torso then the Evolve will be up close & personal... lol
              but hey, I'm sure the cocktails all work diff on diff women.. I'm a noob to mones, but its fun experimenting ,

Comment

I love Sultan's Oud.
                From what I've heard it covers pretty well if not one of the best.
                The story behind it being developed for a Sultan until he passed away was pretty cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wind101 View Post
                  Hi guys, thanks for the suggestions. And yeah, I meant having my mones already prescented. I've been using the Aventus cover option they offer here. But was wondering if there's any other ones that they offer for prescented that you guys would recommend?

Getting unscented and then using my own cologne is a good idea too. But sometimes say if I'm out for the whole day and my date is at night, I try not to spray the mones on too early incase they wear out by the time I meet my date. So in this case, its a bit inconvenient to have to also carry out a bottle of separate cologne with me as well. That's why I choose the prescented option they offer on the site.

I've often been spraying xist, sob AND evolve altogether nowadays. Is that major overkill? lol... like i'd put on 2 or 3 sprays of each all at once.

Thanks again
                  The only XS scent that I've used is Sultans Oud. I like it, it's very unique but it may not be for everyone.

The pocket atomizer is a great idea. I have quite a few that I use for my cologne arsenal. I typically use the 2 ml atomizers offered at XS. You can pick them up at $0.47 a piece. They also offer a 5 ml at $0.77 a piece. I use the 2 ml for cologne and the 5 ml for mixing my own blends. In my experience the pheros typically outlive the cologne and there can be some bleed thru. I just give myself a fresh spritz throughout the day as needed.

As far as meeting someone later in the evening, keep in mind that the effective time frame for a phero blend is 6-8 hrs. So if you apply in the morning, say before work, you may want to top off before your date. Remember that the pheros don't just suddenly stop working at the 8 hour mark, there is a tapering off as the pheros dissipate. There will be some residual.

I think that 2-3 sprays of XiSt is fine. It's hard to OD. And it is ok to combine with products like SOB and Evolve.

However, 2-3 sprays of SOB seems excessive to me. It's a very powerful product. You should only need 1-2 sprays

Evolve is effective in the 1-3 spray range.

Always start low and work your way up until you find your sweet spot.

I wouldn't recommend that you combine SOB and Evolve. You're just asking for an Enone OD. Especially at 2-3 sprays each. If you do insist on combining them go with only 1 spray of each.

I believe that XiSt is ok for just about any situation. Professional or social. And remember that you want to expose your target for as long a time as possible, alternating with time apart. It takes time to work. That is, several exposures.

Evolve to me is best suited for dates. It starts our social then evolves into a sexual over the course of the evening. It's a stealth weapon. Brief exposures won't be as effective.

SOB is a pure sexual. It hits fast and hard and is best suited for clubbing IMHO. Probably not ideal for the work setting or for day game. I suppose that if you're comfortable playing the bad boy role then you could pull it off just about anytime, anywhere.

Comment

Wow.. thanks for all the suggestions everyone... maybe for my next order i'll try out the Sultan's Oud cover. I know this is a tough one, but any way to describe how it smells like or differs from say the Aventus cover I chose with my mones? Thanks again.

Comment

Check out the mens cover scent descriptions sticky. I've never used Aventus so I can't compare the two.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie
                        Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        I wouldn't recommend that you combine SOB and Evolve. You're just asking for an Enone OD. Especially at 2-3 sprays each. If you do insist on combining them go with only 1 spray of each.
                        good tip, thx for that

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin Dice View Post
                          Scottie2Hottie

good tip, thx for that
                          Best case scenario with an Enone OD is you get ghosted. It's a waste of pheros. Worst case scenario is aggression. Trust me back in my early days I ODed on Enone plenty. It's something to be avoided. SOB has a pretty hefty dose of Enone and Evolve is just adding another 20 mcg/spray. Unless you're into fighting or being ignored it's best to play it safe.

Comment

I only use xs oils. My favorite scent is Pepper Nutmeg and it covers everything. I have androstadienone oil in FXS and find that pleasant.

I recently bought SOB oil in the Xs Spicebomb clone scent and found it weak and soapy smelling. I would not recommend that at all.
                            Bad Wolf

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X