yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion for Women For Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion for Women For Men

Women's Cohesion Oil contains the following - AndrostaDIENONE, Dehydroepiandrosterone, Beta-AndrosteNOL, Beta-AndrostANOL, Beta-THDOC, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B)

Nothing here that a man can't wear.

Any guys try Cohesion for women? Seems like a good product to pair with a high enone product.

Isn't Cohesion unisex?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Isn't Cohesion unisex?
      No there's a men's formula and women's formula. The men's seem quite simple by comparison.

Metaltree I don't see why it couldn't be paired with a sexual. If it's even more of a feel good formula for women it stands to reason that it work just as effectively paired with some male pheros.

Comment

I haven't tried Cohesion for women but I bought some for my room mate, and I don't think she really uses it any more and there's still 1/3 of the bottle left. I may give it a shot and report back. I was always scared of using it because i thought it had feminine pheromones, but now I see that there's nothing in it a man can't wear.

Comment

Only difference is the drop amount of each molecule, so instead of 5 drops Beta-AndrosteNOL per bottle its gender equivalent is only 3.5 drops.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
          Only difference is the drop amount of each molecule, so instead of 5 drops Beta-AndrosteNOL per bottle its gender equivalent is only 3.5 drops.
          The only difference is the drop amount of each molecule?

Men's version has Dienone, Enone, Anone and DHEA.

Women's version has Dienone, DHEA, Beta Androstenol, Beta AndrostAnol and Beta THDOC.

Doesn't look like they share many common molecules actually.

Where did you come up with this 5/3.5 drops of Bnol as being gender appropriate? What concentration are the drops?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X