yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XiSt and Cohesion won the battle, but the war might be lost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XiSt and Cohesion won the battle, but the war might be lost!

Whenever I meet a new waitress at a bar/restaurant I have already established social proof at I lay on what I call my neg stack. Its all done flirtatiously and to the level of her confidence. I never play the game to hurt anybody or be a bully. I am a pretty good judge of character and I had been with both the bartender and another waitress here at this restaurant. Like is typical of most Memphis establishments its BBQ place with a bar and live music. I have great social proof here.

There's this one waitress, we shall call her NT and while not overtly hot, she has her points. Pretty nice body, some tats, cute face, pretty eyes, great smile. I'm only human and sometimes I screw up. On NT I mistook the visible tats on her legs as a sign of confidence when many times its more a crutch for lack of. Usually I take it all into consideration but I had gotten it wrong with NT and already gave up on it quite a while ago.

One night while I was hitting on her, she was my waitress, and I guess I negged her to hard. I was complimenting one of her best friends and someone I've already had numerous times. NT asked me how good of a waitress she was and my rule is I never reply directly to a direct question when I'm in the game. Some round the cuff, cocky answer does the trick. It has worked magic in the past and seemingly it worked well with her. She kept pushing though and at that point I should have recognized all the factors: neediness, fishing for compliments, visible tattoos she was drawing attention too. This girl was in need of love and had low self esteem.

Anyway I negged her a bit to hard. I basically said she was not a very good waitress, but not quite the worst either and with the time I was willing to spend in her section I'm sure soon enough she'd be amazing too. Something to that effect. I also made sure I told the bartender whom I used to date and also the manager that NT was a great waitress and I was super impressed. Neg her, but the boss tells her how great I thought she was. Its conflicting and carries a wide range of emotions.

It all backfired because as I mentioned her self-esteem was just terrible. Guys never, ever think a girl has high self-esteem on looks alone. It will shock you just how many hot girls have very little. NT wasn't a hottie but somebody screwed her up in the past. She really was pretty upset and while she tried to make it seem it didn't bother her I knew the game was up. At this point its about adding value to others life. There are plenty of women in the world to bang with. I wasn't going to ever bang NT so now all I could do was prop her up and at least attempt to elevate her self image. I went t work with some NLP techniques and did my best to do that.

Over time I noticed though this girl had bigger issues than me saying she sucked as a waitress. I think she got off feeling bad about herself and having people daunt over her. Almost like the hypochondriac but her hurt was emotional pain and not bodily injury. It was becoming more and more evident. I did what I could for her but I could tell when I would actually get through to help her, she would stay away from me. It was like the closer I came to giving her the jump-start to start her engine so she could fix her internal issues she would leave the lights on to drain the battery. There are times you just have to move on. It was no longer her avoiding me, now I avoided her and that actually made her happy.

So tonight I'm wearing one drop of Cohesion oil with pepper nutmeg and 2 sprays of XiSt with sultans oud. The first place I went to meet my wingman was dead. He finished his thing and while doing so I joined him at his table. The waitress came over and before she asked me if I needed anything or even if he was okay, she was sitting with us. I had arrived late so I had no idea if this was a set or not so all I could do was tell her about his recent return from Alaska and how he probably was wrestling bears. I couldn't tell for certain but I'm pretty sure the mones worked well on her, but gave my signature to him. That's what was the right thing to do anyway. So she was all about him and was like either really ditsy or completely engrossed in him. Never once did she ask me a single do you need anything question, She had big dilated baby blues staring at my wing all lovie dovie.

So off to place 2. The bartender has since left there, the other waitress wasn't working but NT was. She wasn't my waitress, but this really sexy blond was with the greatest shorts. Her butt was just bumping and I was waiting for her to start twerking. NT had walked by to her section a couple times and the first time didn't even make eye contact. Her table was directly behind me and the next time she came by she made eye contact and gave me a very sexy smile. The next time this girl who usually doesn't even look at me sits down in my lap, wraps her arms around my neck and her nose practically touching mine, obvious direct eye contact says in the most seductive way, SteveO, I've missed you. I really thought she was moving in for a kiss and she did get close, but I backed up a little and was like, well NT, I'm right here when you're ready to not miss me anymore.

She pops up off my lap and I'm thinking shit I blew it again and just saunters off. I notice the more she walks by the more she starts looking and I could swear this girl is showing me more skin. In the meantime the blond butt girl is kind of getting jealous which is great. I know I can get the blond and didn't make an effort to close her, but she made it a point to tell me her name and ask me if I'd be back. When I said I was basically a regular she noticeably got happier and insisted I promise to sit in her section. I hadn't even tipped yet (I take care of the girls)so it wasn't that. I did some additional flirting with her and from the corner of my eye I spy NT stalking me.

Before I leave NT says she's got a break and will I walk outside with her. My wing, her and I all go out. This girl is almost grabbing my junk and I decide to push it. I asked her if she still thought I was the worst customer and she says sometimes a girls got to try the things everybody tells her are bad for her. Solid answer right there! I number closed her and did a little more but my wing was leaving. I said peace out to him and attempted to close that deal right there. She was very agreeable to it, but she was working and till 3 or closing.

I'm kind of glad though because while I am a horndog I really liked the blond and this girl has issues. I totally saw the reset everyone talks about here though. I honestly have never experienced it like that so it took me by complete surprise. Cohesion has always worked great but this was something else. I read a post about this combo today but forget whose thread. I think somebody got it from Kimba. Holy shit wherever its from big score! I don't really plan to followup with NT though and at the same time hope I didn't screw it up with the blond. OMG did I mention that girls butt in those shorts

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Steve,

Where did you apply the Cohesion and Xist?

Comment

Lol Steve! You are the master! Next up, XiSt and 106B.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonki View Post
        Steve,

Where did you apply the Cohesion and Xist?
        Honestly its not something I ever pay much attention to. Just skin like the neck or wrists. Someplace exposed. Other than that, it doesn't much matter to me

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Funny thing about the "reset," you mention with this combo. I misplaced the cohesion spray the other day so I decided to test the xist on A. She text me and asked, "what 'cha doing?" Next thing I know she's at my doorstep and taking me out to dinner with her and the boys. Thanks to cohesion she's back to initiating once again.

Well, I had already applied 2 sprays of the xist and 1 drop of the api... Well, that was the day the cohesion oil arrived (thanks so much!) and I went ahead and opened it up to take a whiff. Well because of the Nevada heat, the bottle was warm and the oil was pouring a bit more freely and bam a good size drop pops down on my finger. I think, what the hell and go ahead and apply it.

So now the mix is 2 sprays xist on each side of the neck, 1 drop of api split between the backs of my ear lobes, and now approx. 2 drops of cohesion oil on each side of my neck.
          This wasn't date night, because we had the kids, but let me tell you, the lingering on she did before leaving the house...oh my. I will definitely add this to my journal among other things. But great review on your hot Memphis night.

Comment

I dont think Cohesion and Xist was me! Well, I have run it but I dont recall posting about it.

Xist is some wonderful stuff.

Comment

I tried another XiSt+A1 combo today... and I have not witnessed so much eye contact and lingering gazes in my life! I created a combinations thread in the PXS section to elaborate, but I might just chill here to get your feedback SteveO. I personally think the DHEA is buffering out the -enone, as well as reducing the crushyness that straight A1 projects. I've contacted you about creating a custom A1 blend though -- what are your thoughts on this?

Comment

Originally posted by phertest View Post
                I tried another XiSt+A1 combo today... and I have not witnessed so much eye contact and lingering gazes in my life! I created a combinations thread in the PXS section to elaborate, but I might just chill here to get your feedback SteveO. I personally think the DHEA is buffering out the -enone, as well as reducing the crushyness that straight A1 projects. I've contacted you about creating a custom A1 blend though -- what are your thoughts on this?
                From what I believe, the DHEA in Cohesion is there to prevent depression in us men? That or it's there to increase the feelings of comfort and create a more physical vibe (as opposed to the crushy feeling that A1 creates), that's what DHEA is reported to induce. I'm in favor of another A1 mix, I'd like to contribute some of my ideas if Steve follows up on your idea Phertest.

Comment

Not necessarily with the DHEA. It does have some uplifting qualities, but short lived. Really what takes away the depression is more the enone which works in very small amounts along with the allo-thdoc to give a state of well-being. enone is a vital part of the mix, but in tiny qualities.

Then you have the way its blended which will forever remain a secret. I do something completely opposite of what I'm sure most other vendors do when converting crystal to liquid. I stumbled upon it as a mistake and it completely changes the dynamics when it comes to blends.

I'd say its a combination of things that gives Cohesion its bounce. I didn't want to make any single blend so it couldn't be worn with another. I get guys asking all the time to add more enone to Cohesion and XiSt, but it defeats the purpose of the blend. Its not just single men wearing these. I need to take in account all aspects like a man arguing with his lady. Cohesion soothes that but if it had more enone it would amplify the aggression.

Hope that all makes sense

Steve O

Comment

Actually it makes a lot of sense. I do know in some of my testing there are certain things I've come across that whatever the emotion is, that's what gets amplified, so its kind of up to you, the wearer, to lead your client / friend / lover etc in the right direction...and if I recall it was enone. I likened it to emotional munchies like the real munchies you get with weed. Whatever your emotion or desire was, that's what you craved more and more of.

Comment

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Brilliant! Emotional Munchies

No doubt. Cohesion is literally the antidote to my girlfriend's high strung personality. Her obsequious behavior is amplfied and better yet, it worked on her PMS symptoms. Usually, she is ornery during that time and when I apply it at two drops on each side of the neck, about 30 minutes later, it was like her period did not even exist! No placebo effect either.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X