yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve Combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve Combinations

Hi guys.

I have been enjoying Evolve so much. It has turned out to be one of my favorite mones both as standalone and as part of a combo. I have been using the spray version. I also find that it complements other products and gives an added sexual kick to socials and comfort mones. My favorite combos are:

Evolve + Cohesion
    Evolve + XiSt
    Evolve + XiSt + Love Boat
    Evolve + Connections

I have also been crossing it with products from other vendors like Overdose (with Cohesion in the mix) and Core (with either Cohesion or XiSt).

Great product! I love Evolve!

Do you find that you have to let Evolve age a few hours before it really kicks in with the sexual part? Thanks.

Comment

Yeah, ZB, I've noticed that it can take some time to perk up. I ordered the oil awhile ago but never used it because i've been testing other things out and now I'm kicking myself because this stuff is solid. Like Martian said, it goes great as a standalone and fucking beautifully in a mix. Lately I've been rocking the full ACE and realizing why the name fits.

Comment

Sometimes yes, you can begin to notice results after a couple of hours. Other times, I can see results in minutes. I don't know why this is so. Probably factors like heat, perspiration, familiarity with the person, etc. I have been using the spray though. I haven't tried using the oil yet.

Comment

I noticed tonight when i did 1drop Evolve, 3 Love Boat, 1 Bliss that the woman i went for totally wanted to get some but i think she was intimidated. Good amount of eye contact all night, hair twirls, usual IOIs, but when i would initiate she would completely back off for a few minutes. Not something I've experienced with evolve and especially not in combo with LB but definitely worth noting. Maybe she was giving me the ol' cat-and-mouse routine?

Comment

I just started with Taboo today. Looking forward to eventually testing a Taboo+Evolve combo. Has anyone tried this?

Comment

Yooooooo I'm so glad I saw this, because you are right. My very first phero other then the soaps that I've mentioned before was the ACE spray pack. I loved it alot and I noticed an abundance of over the top hits with little effort on my part. It wasn't until much later that tested the ACE oil pack. I was considerably less impressed with the oil. My interactions were smooth but the oils lacked the "pop" I was expecting. My instincts told me I should finally retest evolve oil oil and I'm glad I did. Grant it it wasn't standalone but I know it did it's job. This particular girl was the wettest I've ever seen her and she kept cumming all night. My phero combo was 1domination, 2evolve, 3cohesion (spray), and one drop off copX on pelvis. TBH I probably could have gone without the cohesion in this particular instance but it was part of the combo I wore.

As far as sexual experience,this combo worked better for me than of and Nagel with the same girl.

Long story short, the sprays have more of a "pop" but the oils are slowburn and hit hard af when they hit

Comment

2x Evolve by itself is a pretty damned good ass kicker sexually. It has gotten me in a lot of the good kind of trouble over the time I have been using it. When I mix it, I usually mix it with XiST and Cohesion, and this combination works like gangbusters for getting significantly younger women. Evolve says "fuck me", Xist says "fall in love with me" and Cohesion says "It's safe to do this". Usually I do 2x Evolve, 2-3x XiST and 1x Cohesion. I love Evolve, but it is definitely raw sexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
                  2x Evolve by itself is a pretty damned good ass kicker sexually. It has gotten me in a lot of the good kind of trouble over the time I have been using it. When I mix it, I usually mix it with XiST and Cohesion, and this combination works like gangbusters for getting significantly younger women. Evolve says "fuck me", Xist says "fall in love with me" and Cohesion says "It's safe to do this". Usually I do 2x Evolve, 2-3x XiST and 1x Cohesion. I love Evolve, but it is definitely raw sexuality.
                  Could I use it at work combined with xist and cohesion ? Or should I not?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post

Could I use it at work combined with xist and cohesion ? Or should I not?
                    I would definitely not wear that mix at work unless you want to fuck your way to a relationship with a coworker and put yourself at risk for sexual harassment charges whether or not it works out.

Comment

I would definitely not wear that mix at work unless you want to fuck your way to a relationship with a coworker and put yourself at risk for sexual harassment charges whether or not it works out.
                      Naw I would be professional at work and their is only one co worker I'm interested in lol....

Comment

Naw I would be professional at work and their is only one co worker I'm interested in lol....
                        It's not about what you would do, sir. It's about what you are communicating through the pheromones, and what she would do about it. And what she would do about that, as well. A woman has to maintain her reputation, and she will sometimes do so pre-emptively at the expense of the man she was "uncontrollably aroused by".

Heed my words. Don't wear blatant sexuals at work, if you know what's good for you.

Comment

It's not about what you would do, sir. It's about what you are communicating through the pheromones, and what she would do about it. And what she would do about that, as well. A woman has to maintain her reputation, and she will sometimes do so pre-emptively at the expense of the man she was "uncontrollably aroused by".

Heed my words. Don't wear blatant sexuals at work, if you know what's good for you.
                          What do you mean? Like get me fired or jump me outside or something and have her way with me? Cause I'd push her away at work if so....

Comment

I use Evolve or Enone at work all the time. Never have I experienced any issues with co-workers or customers. I'm fact everyone responds favorably.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                              I use Evolve or Enone at work all the time. Never have I experienced any issues with co-workers or customers. I'm fact everyone responds favorably.
                              Me either

Comment

Comment

Love boat + Evolve, or Xist+Evolve, I tried too, and is great !!!
                                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                  Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                  Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                  Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                  Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Has anyone ever tried pairing Evolve with Grail of Affection? I know GOA is a competitor's product but something tells me that it will go together nicely with Evolve. I will try this combo one of these days.

Comment

What do you mean? Like get me fired or jump me outside or something and have her way with me? Cause I'd push her away at work if so....
                                      I mean don't get yourself slapped with rape charges etc. just because she can get away with making them, and knows it.

Comment

I mean don't get yourself slapped with rape charges etc. just because she can get away with making them, and knows it.
                                        That won't happen because the lady whom I'm interested in isn't the type to make false claims like that if it was consensual

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X