yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androstenone/IShine Around Drunk Undergraduates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androstenone/IShine Around Drunk Undergraduates

I figure EVERY encounter where I notice hits should be reported, so here it goes.

I just got back from being with the lady at around 1:30AM. I haven't eaten a whole lot all day, so I decide I'm going to order food. There is an app that I use, and I find a pizza place nearby is still open. I order a sandwich. I go to pick up the sandwich at around 2AM.

I'm wearing -enone, IShine (although both are slowly dying off, I put them on about 6 hours earlier), and I just had sex (haven't showered yet, haven't changed yet). I walk into the restaurant and it is JAM PACKED with drunk undergraduates with the munchies. They were stumbling, acting foolish, bumping into each other, everything.

The one girl in front of me kept falling into me. I kept catching her b/c I didn't want her to fall over. She kept whispering to her friend and looking back at me, laughing.

Another cuter girl dropped her phone. It landed at my feet. I pick it up, hand it to her, and got a slightly embarrassed laugh.

Guys were mostly intimidated by me. Some of them just barely brushed my shoulders (admittedly, I'm a big guy, workout a lot, 6'1, broad shoulders), and they were apologizing incessantly.

There was ONE girl who REALLY caught my eye. Clearly she was drinking, but she wasn't drunk. She was taking care of all the girls (what kind of pizza you want), taking pictures with EVERYBODY, and at least 3 guys were kissing her cheeks, trying to get some action. She'd let them, but she'd laugh them away. The alpha female. The most attractive one of the group. I wanted her BADLY, but told myself to snap out of it, I just had some great sex, and I don't want to ruin a good thing.

Awesome....

Comment

• lakerman34
      lakerman34 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd say so

Chances are that at 6 hrs your Shine had fizzled out but I'm sure your Enone was still going strong. Without showering it can last for days with a gradual fade as it degrades slowly. It's a very sticky molecule.

I wouldn't be surprised if you got hiits from drunk chicks. They find Enone strangely attractive. Back when I was a manwhore I had countless hookups with young drunk chicks using pheros. And that was in my 40s. Lol I can't even imagine how much more pussy I could have gotten in my college days. Of course back in the Dark Ages we had no pheromone products. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Chances are that at 6 hrs your Shine had fizzled out but I'm sure your Enone was still going strong. Without showering it can last for days with a gradual fade as it degrades slowly. It's a very sticky molecule.

I wouldn't be surprised if you got hiits from drunk chicks. They find Enone strangely attractive. Back when I was a manwhore I had countless hookups with young drunk chicks using pheros. And that was in my 40s. Lol I can't even imagine how much more pussy I could have gotten in my college days. Of course back in the Dark Ages we had no pheromone products. Lol
      I bet you eat anyway.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I bet you eat anyway.
        RRRAAAWWWRRRRRR

Comment

RRRAAAWWWRRRRRR
          Insane.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Dark ages? So that means you were a knight ????

Comment

Only at knight, I mean night, I mean yea

Comment

• Mr.wonderful
                  Mr.wonderful commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahaha...????

Only at knight, I mean night, I mean yea
                Fun times.
                Arsenal

Comment

Comment

ROFL Scottie2Hottie jousting at knight.. i mean at night..

Comment

While listening to Knight Ranger.

Comment

While listening to Knight Ranger.
                        Lmfao while I'm sitting at the round table watching Scottie2Hottie Scott jousting while listening to knight ranger

Comment

While he is wearing his (ra)mones.
                          Arsenal

Comment

While he is wearing his (ra)mones.
                            I almost missed this thanksto the troll. You're such a dork.

Comment

I almost missed this thanksto the troll. You're such a dork.
                              He, he, he, isn't it fun?
                              Arsenal

Comment

He, he, he, isn't it fun?
                                I always have fun with you.

Comment

I always have fun with you.
                                  So sweet of you to say.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ildergreier & Scottie2Hottie just trying to get that post count up

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X