yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Upkeep of Pheromones -- How Long Do They Last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upkeep of Pheromones -- How Long Do They Last?

As I try to tweak my sig for my target, I realize that I purchased my A1 in late 2014.

I store it in a cool drawer though, away from sunlight.

Does these mones ever lose potency? When do they just become alcohol?

I've heard all colognes eventually just become alcohol, BUT I've had some colognes for YEARS that still smell/work fine.

So far I don't think I've seen any decrease in potency from any of PXS blends. I've had some of them for 3 years now.

As far as A-1, i'm just not sure. If you got them form XS, i'm sure they're still good. If it's another manufacturer, ther'es no telling. Surely it'll still be good if you kept it safe.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
      So far I don't think I've seen any decrease in potency from any of PXS blends. I've had some of them for 3 years now.

As far as A-1, i'm just not sure. If you got them form XS, i'm sure they're still good. If it's another manufacturer, ther'es no telling. Surely it'll still be good if you kept it safe.
      Even mones from AD have kept up pretty well.

Comment

I have a bunch of products from AD that are well over 3.5 years old. i'm glad you say that they still work lakerman34 ..... although i don't see myself ever using them soon :'(

Comment

I've never heard of colognes turning to alcohol. Idk how they possibly. Now if it's a "natural" cologneI suppose that the essential oils could possibly degrade eventually. However, almost all modern colognes are made with synthetic compounds and are much more stable.

Many people have pheros for several years and have still worked. I think it's possible for them to degrade if they come in contact with bacteria from the skin. But this really only a concern when dabbing oils. Alcohol has antiseptic properties and is likely to kill off any bacteria. I've dabbed both oil and alcohol. I've never experienced any contamination or degradation.

At one time i had concerns about the stability of DHEAS because I had read that it converts to DHEA at temps above -15 C. But I was reassured by those who have experience with DHEAS that never experienced any conversion and I've seen no evidence of it myself yet.

Most of my products only last a month or two. I go thru them pretty quickly. I'm the past I've had products for up to a year without detriment. Beyond that I can't speak from personal experience.

Comment

Originally posted by lakerman34 View Post
            As I try to tweak my sig for my target, I realize that I purchased my A1 in late 2014.

I store it in a cool drawer though, away from sunlight.

Does these mones ever lose potency? When do they just become alcohol?

I've heard all colognes eventually just become alcohol, BUT I've had some colognes for YEARS that still smell/work fine.
            Probably, after some years of no use, the products will still work. Some lose of potency, I imagine a little bit..
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I have an old bottle from 2012 from another company that still works like a charm. Soon empty too.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Depends on what's in them. I have a couple of bottles from Creed and the gal I bought from mentioned that if the bottles were kept in a cool, dark place, they would last about 5 years before starting to lose their signature scents. That being said, I think Creed uses a lot of natural ingredients which would explain the degradation over time. As far as pheros are concerned, I have a few items that are pushing 4 years and one bottle with a few drops left of A314 rev 23. All still work as one would expect. I know Steve's left some stuff in his glove box and it gets pretty damned hot where he lives, if his stuff still works after being exposed to those kinds of temps, I would expect most of the stuff out there should be able to hold up pretty well. Only other exception would probably be LAL since Garry does use natural/botanicals in some of his scents, but the effectiveness of the pheros shouldn't be impacted.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X