yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Adding to My XIST sig...Should I or Should I Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding to My XIST sig...Should I or Should I Not?

As you may know, I am targeting a girl in one of my classes (PhD level course, she's BEAUTIFUL, Puerto Rican, age 22-25, VERY serious about academics, in STEM, but she seems like a very passionate/feelings-oriented person -- she tends to use "I feel..." statements A LOT, putting her palm to her chest when she talks).

I've been using XIST/IShine for 3 classes. I know this is NOT a lot of time, and I think I'm getting somewhere with her. The vibe I get from her is she is a bit bothered (in a good way), but it also seems like she's kind of actively fighting it (ex: "I want to get my PhD., I DON'T want to get involved with a boy right now, this boy is pushing my buttons, I have to stay away). Otherwise, she laughs at a lot of my jokes, interjects herself into my conversations, and has been warmer with me lately more than she used to be. When I lean in towards her, she seems to never move away.

I was wondering if I should add something else to the mix or even replace IShine with something? I've read that Taboo may work well. I think she'd date a guy who is very mature, shows himself to be intellectually superior, but humble, but is also very passionate and in touch with his feelings.

Any advice, or should I stick with my current signature as it is?

You don't have any sexual to use with it?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by lakerman34 View Post
      As you may know, I am targeting a girl in one of my classes (PhD level course, she's BEAUTIFUL, Puerto Rican, age 22-25, VERY serious about academics, in STEM, but she seems like a very passionate/feelings-oriented person -- she tends to use "I feel..." statements A LOT, putting her palm to her chest when she talks).

I've been using XIST/IShine for 3 classes. I know this is NOT a lot of time, and I think I'm getting somewhere with her. The vibe I get from her is she is a bit bothered (in a good way), but it also seems like she's kind of actively fighting it (ex: "I want to get my PhD., I DON'T want to get involved with a boy right now, this boy is pushing my buttons, I have to stay away). Otherwise, she laughs at a lot of my jokes, interjects herself into my conversations, and has been warmer with me lately more than she used to be. When I lean in towards her, she seems to never move away.

I was wondering if I should add something else to the mix or even replace IShine with something? I've read that Taboo may work well. I think she'd date a guy who is very mature, shows himself to be intellectually superior, but humble, but is also very passionate and in touch with his feelings.

Any advice, or should I stick with my current signature as it is?
      Difficult to know if will be good to add something. Xist/IShine probably are very safe products to use and to keep a good vibe.
      If I was you, I would just keeping using those products, no adding nothing. And just keeping a good behavior, like you mention: mature, etc...

I would keep Xist for few weeks, later on, possible to think if adding Taboo or not.
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Use xist for a few weeks alone then add taboo

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Should I use some androstenone with it?

Again, keep in mind its a PhD level classroom that I'm working with....only 13 students....

I don't want to send any aggressive vibes.

Comment

Should I use some androstenone with it?

Again, keep in mind its a PhD level classroom that I'm working with....only 13 students....

I don't want to send any aggressive vibes.
            I see, but does sexual means aggressive always? Sometimes a little glow is all there is needed.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Should I keep it the same, throw in a spray of -enone at 5mcg?

Or would Taboo do just as well/better?

Comment

Should I keep it the same, throw in a spray of -enone at 5mcg?

Or would Taboo do just as well/better?
                What is Taboo supposed to do?
                Arsenal

Comment

@Lldergrier it's a sexual / social pheromone spray that makes men look more attractive and sexy to young women in their early to mid 20's

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                    @Lldergrier it's a sexual / social pheromone spray that makes men look more attractive and sexy to young women in their early to mid 20's
                    Ok.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Women don't make sense. They'll say something about not wanting a relationship because they're focusing on school, but two weeks later they'll sit there with a new boyfriend. Lol. I've seen it happen so many times.

If Xist and shine combo works, don't change it up for a while!

She'll see you in a new light soon. Ask her for coffee soon. Then if anything goes forward from there, just have a conversation that your degree means a lot to you and it will take priority and if yall become an item, she should know that you will balance your relationship and school

Comment

I see, but does sexual means aggressive always? Sometimes a little glow is all there is needed.
                        In fact yes, sexual behavior it can be taken as threat...
                        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                          Women don't make sense. They'll say something about not wanting a relationship because they're focusing on school, but two weeks later they'll sit there with a new boyfriend. Lol. I've seen it happen so many times.

If Xist and shine combo works, don't change it up for a while!

She'll see you in a new light soon. Ask her for coffee soon. Then if anything goes forward from there, just have a conversation that your degree means a lot to you and it will take priority and if yall become an item, she should know that you will balance your relationship and school
                          I agree with this comment. And yes, keep it easy, anyway you're seeing each other often. But bring her for a coffee or something else outside class, again in a relax mode...

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

In fact yes, sexual behavior it can be taken as threat...
                            You don't need to have sexual behavior, like already said you only need a certain glow. Not a right in your face sexuality.
                            Arsenal

Comment

You don't need to have sexual behavior, like already said you only need a certain glow. Not a right in your face sexuality.
                              That's true, certain glow it's always welcome, even from a nun

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

That's true, certain glow it's always welcome, even from a nun
                                He, he, he, don't make me laugh.
                                Arsenal

Comment

I have sexy down, trust me.

Since high school, I've been told that I have an aura of sexiness. I've also had an ex that told me I constantly get looks/hit on, but my weakness is I just can't ever tell WHEN this happens.

Still, I'd like a sexy phero to help reinforce it. It kind of gets a little blurred when you're in a professional setting, but my voice, smile, intense eyes, and playfulness come off pretty naturally sexy.

Comment

Since high school, I've been told that I have an aura of sexiness. I've also had an ex that told me I constantly get looks/hit on, but my weakness is I just can't ever tell WHEN this happens.

Still, I'd like a sexy phero to help reinforce it. It kind of gets a little blurred when you're in a professional setting, but my voice, smile, intense eyes, and playfulness come off pretty naturally sexy.
                                    But the most important question is: How tall are you?
                                    Arsenal

Comment

But the most important question is: How tall are you?
                                      Not as tall as they are in Scandinavia, but a healthy 6'1". HAHA

Comment

I'm the same way. I once found out that a group of 4 women ALL had the hots for me lol. I had no idea :(

lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X