yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend with Givenchy Pi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I second that idea, but more so I felt desperate or sleazy guys only went there to look at girls in skimpy outfits as if it were a club where entertainment was free.

Comment

That may very well be the case but there's not much they can do about what they choose to do in their free time. It's not like anyone announced that anyone was dating. Everything was always discrete.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

I second that idea, but more so I felt desperate or sleazy guys only went there to look at girls in skimpy outfits as if it were a club where entertainment was free.
          I agree and that's why it's so easy to stand out. I went there because it was right next door to the restaurant I worked at. We weren't allowed to drink in the restaurant bar and Hooters was the only place remotely close by. And as I mentioned, when I first started going there I just wanted to be left alone. Interactions with the girls was always initiated by them. Unless I was with coworkers I always say at the bar so when they approached me it wasn't to play me for tips.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I agree and that's why it's so easy to stand out. I went there because it was right next door to the restaurant I worked at. We weren't allowed to drink in the restaurant bar and Hooters was the only place remotely close by. And as I mentioned, when I first started going there I just wanted to be left alone. Interactions with the girls was always initiated by them. Unless I was with coworkers I always say at the bar so when they approached me it wasn't to play me for tips.
            That makes more sense. Is it a good bar or just one of those bars that was some alcohols to get by? Only similar place I had gone to was the Tilted Kilt.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

That makes more sense. Is it a good bar or just one of those bars that was some alcohols to get by? Only similar place I had gone to was the Tilted Kilt.
              There's really nothing special about Hooters. Not much of a beer selection. But they did have beer from the local brewery which is quite good. If you like buffalo wings, which I hate, you would like it. The rest of the menu is mediocre. I eventually moved out of state. Since then I haven't set foot in a Hooters more than twice.

The Hooters I used to go appears to be dead since Twin Peaks opened up. They have great food and two big bars. The girls are much hotter and even more scantily clad than Hooters. I go once or twice a month for their pot roast. I've done a few reports from testing there.

Comment

Twin Peaks, Hooters, Tilted Kilt and Winghouse are all essentially the same thing with varying degrees of more expensive drinks and mediorce food. They are really just eye candy restaurants.

Scottie2Hottie So when not outside ignoring the women, you sit by the bar for the highest exposure to the most women?

Comment

I sat outside at Hooters because at the time of day I went it was slow and there was no one out there. After I started going inside I was usually alone so I sat at the bar. If possible I would sit at the end of the bar where the girls would pick up their drinks. Eventually it didn't matter where I sat, the girls would come to me no matter what. The only time I sat at a table was if some of my coworkers joined me. Even still the girls would come to me.

These days because of my work schedule I rarely have time to go out anymore. On my days off I'm busy working on finishing my basement. A couple times a month I may go to Twin Peaks for their pot roast. The fact that there are beautiful young women is just a bonus. I'm perfectly happy with my fuck buddy. I'm not looking to meet women. When I go I usually sit at the bar because I'm flying solo. If I'm testing pheros I will either sit where the girls pick up their drinks for maximum exposure or on the other side of the bar where there is less traffic. It can be interesting to sit at the far side of the bar. I've done it wearing various mixes and also without pheros. If I have a good mix the girls tend to go out of their way to take the long way to their tables. It's not uncommon for them to congregate nearby.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X