yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend report + question about rain + affects on younger women!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend report + question about rain + affects on younger women!

Just a short report as I have been on holiday and i didn't take any mones with me as I was with my daughter and it freaks me out she acts differently when I wear them, so anyway past 2 weeks I have been back at work, first week I wore my normal combo of 2xCohesion, 1xEvolve, 1xXist which has given me good results as i have explained in the past. I have this bottle of Ascend screaming at me at home wanting to be used lol, i have used it once and stopped as i didn't like the smell, even though it created quite an interesting day. Anyway the second week I though f it and decided I was going to use Ascend all week.

Firstly I would just like to say how wonderful I think discover Xs pheromones are, every one I have used bar Taboo has been a success and created pleasant reactions from people around me.

Ascend has been great all week. I started off using Ascend on its own to two sprays and by end of the week I had 2xAscend, 2x Cohesion and 1xEvolve. I also decided I would try and be open and talkative to people. I also have to admit by the end of the week the smell of Ascend doesn't seem half as bad as what you think on your initial spray.

Anyway the main things to report are that this was like magic, and I mean magic! I am such a beta sort of guy and women were holding the door open for me and not the other way round . It was like this doesn't usually happen lol! People were asking me questions on decisions at work like they wanted me to decide things. One woman wanted me to check whether she was doing her ordering right, I was stuffed of I knew but just went over anyway and blagged my way through it, she was twirling her hair with her fingers and looking me straight in my eyes which alerted my boss who likes to have me as centre of her attention and she was up straight away getting between us, hands on hips thrusting her chest out, the defensiveness of my bosses body language kinda turned me the hell on lol. This orders woman spent the week asking me stupid questions about stuff I am sure she knew the answer to but it was like she just wanted to ask me questions all the time.
    Another hit happened when I had to train another woman in spreadsheets, so I said some double entendre about how I was going to teach her how to drop her box correctly and she giggled and my boss was straight there like oh I want training too and nearly pushed us both out of the way to sit down. Twice now I have tried to train this woman in spreadsheets and twice on different days my boss has like pushed in and wanted the training too as if she doesn't want me training this other woman.
    In general my boss has been more chatty this week with me and she has sometimes laughed at what I am saying and she has been smiling more when really there is no need to smile. A lot of the time she is working and starts talking about what she is doing and engages me by looking at me and its as if she is wanting me to validate what she is doing. There has been differences in behaviour towards me when wearing Ascend and its been good. A really interesting thing that happened is that my boss is very domineering with me and as i have said before she once told everyone I belonged to her and if anyone needed any work doing they would have to come through her, and she got mad earlier on in the year when another woman I worked with was trying to boss me about it and she again said I belonged to her and if the other woman tried to boss me about again I was to tell her..........but while wearing the Ascend, she has not really been as domineering, her body language which usually is usually dominant towards me has changed and instead when we are close and me being head height to her chest and she elongates her neck and her head is usually above me looking down at me, she has been like more submissive and she puts her head below mine, leans forward and gets close to my neck or chest!

What annoyed me today was one of the woman has bought me 48 tins of carling (lol theses pheromones are great!) So i went out to the car with her to pick them up and it started chucking it down with rain. I was out for like 5 to 10 mins. Will the pheromones have washed off in the rain? I can still smell the ascend a bit but I smell more like a wet dog!! Anyway when I got back in work and just before going home my boss got something up on her pohone and asked me to see if i could make the text bigger, so we sat close together and she crossed her legs towards me and the sides of our faces were like an inch apart and she was comfortable just talking about it......and i would love to think my pheros were doing there job and exciting her!! Also when I left she said bye to me like about 10 times lol!! So all in all great stuff!! All my time with pheros i have concentrated on the sexual mixes, but Ascend to me seems to be the best for work as it still is sexy in a way but good for respect. Gobsmacked by A.C.E makes people around you act so out of character lol!!

One last question from a long report again sorry!! A new girl has started work and she is 16, thing is she's a girl and i am not attracted to her at all, she is smiling like a loon at me and it slightly creeps me the fuck out, I am being nice, and shes a really nice person but I am concerned that my phero mix is going to be too much for her as I just want her to see me as a nice person as she is nice too, dont wanna freak her out, just I heard younger women dont cope very well with stuff like evolve and ascend e.t.c.?

I feel like I have ascended lol!! My confidence is on the up and all is good!

Nice report! Gotta love those pheros. lol Ascend is great at work and I wear A.C.E. all the time too. I've been offered promotions numerous times. I've always turned them down because the company won't pay enough to warrant greater responsibility.

Don't worry the rain shouldn't be a factor. It sounds like you were still getting hits even after so obviously nothing to worry about.

As far as the teen girl it seems apparent that the pheros weren't freaking her out. She responded as expected. I would suggest that you maintain a highly professional attitude with her to avoid any awkward experiences. Cohesion has a sort of "crushy" feel to it so she will probably be affected. But nothing to worry about. If she crushes on you then you can't control that. All that you can control is how you react to it. Business is business and that's that.

Comment

I am going to wear my Ascend on Monday as it is my appraisal with my boss and see how it goes. I did observe that a lot of people especially women think I know a lot more than I do, and male managers seemed to treat me on an equal footing rather than me being below them. ACE is definitely a great combo, you get the dominance with comfort and a slight sexual edge which is perfect for work and in everyday life really..

I did go to Asda after work too, and was getting eye contact and staring off women who I don't know and one smiled, giggled and apologised to me as she needed to leave the queue, so thought the pheros were still working, takes hot water, soap and scrubbing to get them off doesn't it? I was just a bit mad in the back of my mind that I got into this really close, intimate position with my boss and thought typical if all my pheros nearly washed off! .

Yeah cheers for the advice, the 16 year old is just a little girl and very innocent and shy and as you say can't help if she feels a bit crushy on me but its up to me to make sure things never escalate or get awkward and react in a professional way. A lot of it is that all the women I have work with are in the 45 to 53 year range so are not quite as put off or freaked out by the mones.

Will tell you how the ACE works out Monday, also the moronic motormouth bloke I work with even asked me what work he should be doing like I was his boss this week....that never happens lol!

Comment

Yea I have co-workers seeking me out for direction or asking for permission to do things which I have no say about. Lol

What I love is when a customer addresses me as the manager while totally ignoring my boss. She doesn't take it too well. Hell I even have my boss asking for permission to do things which are her prerogative to begin with Lol

Comment

why has your experience with taboo been subpar? just curious.

also i love the feeling ascend gives me. It's like flipping the "alpha male" switch to the on position, any time i wear it

Comment

lol yeah I had that as well the other day when somebody came to the department and they were talking to me like I was the person in charge, my boss just sat there though nodding her head, not like she was annoyed....though I reckon if it became a regular thing she might start getting peed off. . She was wanting validation all day, every time she talked she was looking at me as if wanting my approval...crazy lol!!

The way people were acting towards me when I wear Ascend had this knock on effect with my confidence, as it increased it was more congreunt with my signature, was a good experience. Even in the supermarket with women who are strangers to me, there was lots of eye contact, women having a stare when they think you can't see and people moving out of the way for me. The hits have been blatant for me because as I have said before I am a shy, quiet kind of guy who usually holds the door open and moves out of the way for other people, so for all of a sudden the complete opposite to happen and on such a consistent scale it is a big difference..

A few weeks ago I trialled Taboo for over a week on its own at different amounts of sprays. I tried 1X up to 3X and although some women seemed a bit talkative I couldn't see much difference to when I don't wear mones. Nothing like I can say yes that's some kind of hit like I have had with Cohesion, Evolve, Ascend and Xist. It just seemed to have no effects on others worthy of note, so I don't know! The women I am around are in this 45 to 53 year old age range so I thought Taboo worked best on younger women?

Basically the blatant effects I see with each product I have used are the following.

Xist - This product has women feeling happy around me and have had some deeper than normal conversations with women, seems to be friendly, only slightly sexy but women have been smelling my neck with this on. Women seem to be more prone to ribbing me though, so not much respect. Great product I find for lighter moods when you like friendly chat.

Evolve - This beauty has had my boss pulling her top down to show me her white bits, legs crossing manically, rubbing her chest, telling me about her breasts and the bras she buys just out of the blue, smelling my neck, heavy breathing, and her wanting my attention more than often.....I can't explain it maybe some of you know but when you can sense a woman is sexually excited, its a bit like pheromones really its some weird signal you are getting. Love this with Cohesion.

Ascend - As I have explained in my report, seen a lot more of the hair twirling phenomena with this. Love the fact there is an underlying sexiness but not so blatant that they are like hang on why am i feeling sexual towards this guy....it feels more stealthy lol!

Cohesion - At first didn't get this product, but it definitely has the crush effect. My boss has called me cute, and women invade my space, linger without feeling uncomfortable and everybody where I work tells me everything about everybody else, i am like the fountain of knowledge, its like people can't stop telling me everything that they are thinking!

Comment

• eternitys_child
              eternitys_child commented
              Editing a comment
              thank you for this report!!!

I don't take ribbing as a sign of disrespect. It's a sign of attraction. Playful banter is a good "innocent" way to build attraction. Now if they were shit testing you it would be a different story.

Comment

Hi, I enjoyed your detailed walk through the week with these pheros. I'm a woman but I have the some similar shyness to starting a conversation and intentionally doing things to be the center of attention; I don't mind being in the background but I don't want to be ignored either. I also have the damn resting bitch face syndrome I do talk and banter and joke around with people I am comfortable with because the barrier is broken and trust is created. I love that the pheros opened those doors for you to conversations and the interesting hits you got. I'll be adding Cohesion to my next order. I'm waiting for my first one with Xist, Desire Me and samples of Connections, Vibe, Tease and Bliss. I have a guy targetted- a younger, weight lifting muscle man who said he has a crush on me , bantered with me and then just went cold. We don't even talk anymore. Now see my problem; because of my original shyness I'm not gonna go and ask him 'What happened?' but I'm hoping to phero-bomb him and get a conversation started. Tee hee hee! I enjoy his mind as well.
              Keep posting Bob111, I promise to do the same when I get my own pheros.
              My potions: Desire Me, Xist for Women or XS169

Samples: Connections, Vibe and Tease

Wishlist: Sport

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X