yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My first time using pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first time using pheromones

So... this morning i tried 1 spray of crush, 1 of xist and 1 of connections... whats happen? Nothing... well, i put some deodorant on all of the sprays... and the woman who have close to me was my mother... so this is a big fail for my morning testing.

In the afternoon i tried the spray with my girl... and well... i use 1 spray of crush and 2 of XiSt all unscented and with a little bit of deodorant... and she says to me "You smell bad, you smell like a man" so... well im going to buy some fragance/perfume becouse my deodorant is antiperspirant... by the way, she kiss me less... i dont know if is becouse i live in spain and is to hot or pheromones smell too bad... but... i see she more happy... more hyperactive... after that she says to me "i love you" using other words... she say "Te amo" in spanish is more than "te quiero" (i love you) she never say that to me... its the first time... so what i can say? I dont know why she kiss me less than the others days, but shes more happy...

30 seconds before...

A dog comes to me! Im shocked... he looks to me like im the only man in the world... i dont know why... its curious because all the dogs approach to my girl ignoring me... she touch him and the dog ignore she... the dog dont stop looking my eyes... when he left with ther owners he look back to me...

And sorry for my english...

Actually animals are good indicators that your pheros are working. They don't have filters or defense mechanisms. They don't rationalize things the way humans do. Their reactions are honest and natural.

I find it curious that your girl would say that you smell like a man and smell bad in the same sentence. Most women like the smell of a man. If she used a more meaningful form of I love you then I wouldn't worry about less kissing. Sounds like overall a positive response.

And don't worry, your English is fine. I can't speak Spanish, except bad words I should never repeat, so you're in better shape than me. lol

Comment

I can't sleep this night... i get up many times i sleep using melatonin and this night it didnt work... and i have rare dreams too... this can be the side effects of A1 (crush) ? Is not bad at all, but i didnt sleep very well

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfTruth View Post
        I can't sleep this night... i get up many times i sleep using melatonin and this night it didnt work... and i have rare dreams too... this can be the side effects of A1 (crush) ? Is not bad at all, but i didnt sleep very well
        I have this problem with many pheromone products. It really sucks because it really limits the number of products that I can use.

Personally A1 doesn't keep me awake at night so I would guess its not that for you. My guess is that it is XiSt because XiSt spray keeps me awake at night too. Most products with enone from all the pheromone vendors keep me awake at night. To test if it is enone for you it would be a good idea to buy a enone at 5 mcg per spray and spray a single spray on your chest in the afternoon. Then if you can't sleep at night you know it is the enone.

If it turns out that enone does keep you awake at night you should only buy enone based products in oil form and apply them on your body away from your face. This will slow down diffusion but they still will work.

There is one enone based product in the Pheromone XS product line that almost never keeps me awake at night and that's SOB oil. But I would never wear that around a girlfriend in a committed relationship.

You need to test for yourself to find out which products keep you awake at night. Just spray a single spray of a single product in the afternoon and then see if it keeps you awake at night.

Comment

Dogs have a strong sense of smell. When using pheromones they can detect it pretty well, usually they like a lot hahah With girlfriend and mother, probably is going to be a big change in the perception of you, coz you are smelling in a way that you never smell before, so they can know something is going on.
          The best decision is using only one product and low dose.. just my opinion..
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfTruth View Post
            So... this morning i tried 1 spray of crush, 1 of xist and 1 of connections... whats happen? Nothing... well, i put some deodorant on all of the sprays... and the woman who have close to me was my mother... so this is a big fail for my morning testing.

In the afternoon i tried the spray with my girl... and well... i use 1 spray of crush and 2 of XiSt all unscented and with a little bit of deodorant... and she says to me "You smell bad, you smell like a man" so... well im going to buy some fragance/perfume becouse my deodorant is antiperspirant... by the way, she kiss me less... i dont know if is becouse i live in spain and is to hot or pheromones smell too bad... but... i see she more happy... more hyperactive... after that she says to me "i love you" using other words... she say "Te amo" in spanish is more than "te quiero" (i love you) she never say that to me... its the first time... so what i can say? I dont know why she kiss me less than the others days, but shes more happy...

30 seconds before...

A dog comes to me! Im shocked... he looks to me like im the only man in the world... i dont know why... its curious because all the dogs approach to my girl ignoring me... she touch him and the dog ignore she... the dog dont stop looking my eyes... when he left with ther owners he look back to me...

And sorry for my english...
            The dog situation is normal. Animals I found are very sensitive to the mones we spray.

That being said, the mones you put on are very "quiet". What I mean by that is they work slowly and are not in your face hits. Connections can help with conversations but Xist and Crush take several applications over several exposures with the same person to show how effective they are. If you want instant results stick with products like Taboo and Evolve which are more eNONE based. Just my 2 cents..
            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X