yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can i use axe spry deodorant with pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i use axe spry deodorant with pheromones?

Well... axe is antiperspirant
    ? If is it... it dont work with pheromones? If first i put deodorant and then above i put pheromones it works better?

Don't spray them in the same location on your body. If you spray axe under your arms, then spray the pheromones on your neck or arms

Comment

Axe has some kind new technology that allows the scent to last 48 hrs. Definitely do not spray over your app points or your mones will never diffuse. They will stick to your skin like fragrance. I learned this the hard way. I'm not sure that applying on top of the Axe will work.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Everytime I spray a cover on my app points, I feel like the diffusion is weakened or altered.

Ragnar Lothbrook Says that he sprays the blends on his pits, like sob and puts deodorant on top! He says that it still works!

I am a little bit confused but if I only go with my feeling and self effects, I'd definitely say that spraying something on top slows the diffusion. I think significantly!

My solution to this is spraying cover away from apps. It also depends on the environment I'll be in. Sometimes you might have to or need to spray right on top to cover the stink!

Comment

Could depend on what deodorant he's using. I just know what I've experienced with Axe.

Comment

I spray SOB on my pits for selfies. It wakes me up on a work day. I don't go out, and I'm not tryin to pick up broads at work. I don't know if it hits anyone. It just gets me goin. Sometimes on the weekend I'll wear other mones on my pits with no deodorant. As animals isn't that the biggest, best pheromone producer- pits?
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

it's probably best to not use a spray anti perspirant at all. stick deodorant + a good cover scent + pheromones = winning combination

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                I spray SOB on my pits for selfies. It wakes me up on a work day. I don't go out, and I'm not tryin to pick up broads at work. I don't know if it hits anyone. It just gets me goin. Sometimes on the weekend I'll wear other mones on my pits with no deodorant. As animals isn't that the biggest, best pheromone producer- pits?
                Pots and crotch

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                  I'm still of the opinion that we should only spray mones where skin is exposed to air. Animals produce mones in their pits because they don't wear clothes like us...we wear clothes (and this is one major reason why our natural mones aren't very effective). I stick to the neck and arms most of the time..
                  PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                  PXS
                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                  Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                  AD
                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Makes sense knowledgeispower. the sob pit spray I do is just for my selfies. But I see what you're saying about diffusion.
                    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

I'm still of the opinion that we should only spray mones where skin is exposed to air. Animals produce mones in their pits because they don't wear clothes like us...we wear clothes (and this is one major reason why our natural mones aren't very effective). I stick to the neck and arms most of the time..
                      I completely agree with one exception. If I'm using pure cops I apply them to the hair around my belly button with short untucked. If I very from that it's right under and on the top of my nose. not just for selfies but because that's a more natural place to find them than on my neck.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X