yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What would happen if i stop using pheromones? And if i start to use them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would happen if i stop using pheromones? And if i start to use them?

Well... for example if i use pheromones for have something with any girl and then when she starts to love me i stop use pheromones, she leave me? She going to stop love me and have attraction?

And... if i have a girfriend and i start to use pheromones (if i start the relationship without using pheromones at the beginning) she can get scared? Leave me? Or something like that?

Well... i need answer about that... i dont know if pheromones can do things like that.

Thanks!

There's a lot more to love and attraction than just using pheromones. If you have a solid foundation your relationship should be safe.

As far as starting to use while IN a relationship, many users use pheros to spice things up.

Pheromones aren't magic potions. They can influence people's perceptions or cause arousal in certain cases but they won't MAKE anyone do anything. We still pssoss free will.

Comment

i agree with Scottie . pheromones help make others perceive you differently and they can open up possibilities that weren't an option before but that doesnt mean its a instant thing because you still have to put in the effort to get the results you want and the pheromones are just an aide basically

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfTruth View Post
        Well... for example if i use pheromones for have something with any girl and then when she starts to love me i stop use pheromones, she leave me? She going to stop love me and have attraction?
        Consider if a woman falls in love with you because you dress sharply and are you are confident. Then what happens if you lose your confidence and start dressing like a slob? Depending on the particular woman, she may dump your ass.

I think this is a legitimate concern. If a woman falls in love with you partly because she loves your synthetic pheromone signature she may dump your ass if you change your pheromone signature. You had better have other awesome qualities that she loves for you to be okay.

Kimba on this forum purposely went pheromone free with his long term girlfriend to make sure that it was him that she loved rather than synthetic pheromones:

Comment

No, she will not. I tried this. After that initial attraction is created, it's permanently associated with you. She will love you without the mones. I think mones just show people a different side of us that would've taken them a longer time to figure out.

Comment

I agree with BigDickBoss69 . Pheromones make your existing characteristics shine brighter. So she's in love with what you already have.

Comment

I have to kind of disagree with some, but I don't disrecredit anyone's opinion on here. Certain blends can significantly change your signature and personality. Some change your signature in a dramatic way, like the status blends.

For example when I use SOB, my personality does change a lot and people perceive me very differently as I normally am. I'm perceived as a bad boy! If I'm not wearing SOB I'm really not a bad boy, I'm more of a nice guy.

If a girl falls for me while I'm the bad boy, will she still like me when I stop wearing the bad boy blend? Probably not, but maybe she will see sometimes in my natural signature that will interest her? Maybe.

I think this is just one example but it's kind of the same for all of the blends and signatures. One thing is for sure, she will not forget how you made her feel, or how much fun you were or she had with you.

So, while you're wearing the blend and it's effecting her, capitalize on that! Bring out your best and you'll definitely leave a good imprint!

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                I have to kind of disagree with some, but I don't disrecredit anyone's opinion on here. Certain blends can significantly change your signature and personality. Some change your signature in a dramatic way, like the status blends.

For example when I use SOB, my personality does change a lot and people perceive me very differently as I normally am. I'm perceived as a bad boy! If I'm not wearing SOB I'm really not a bad boy, I'm more of a nice guy.

If a girl falls for me while I'm the bad boy, will she still like me when I stop wearing the bad boy blend? Probably not, but maybe she will see sometimes in my natural signature that will interest her? Maybe.

I think this is just one example but it's kind of the same for all of the blends and signatures. One thing is for sure, she will not forget how you made her feel, or how much fun you were or she had with you.

So, while you're wearing the blend and it's effecting her, capitalize on that! Bring out your best and you'll definitely leave a good imprint!
                i totally agree and i must add that when you wear pheromones it not only can change your personality but it was magnify's some of the good qualities you already possess therefore she could very well like you the same way even on the days you dont wear pheromones ....in my opinion tho pheromones like SOB that enhance or make people percieve you as someone who is a bad boy type shouldnt be used when around someone you want a long term relationship with or a relationship in general because if your around her alot and you arent wearing a pheromone blend or the same one you wore that made her fall for you she could become suspicious or something and then things could turn bad fast if she somehow finds out you arent really a bad boy type and she only likes you for being that type of guy then well......it wont be good for your relationship and word could get around ....

Comment

I hadn't considered SOB Ixist . But I consider that strictly a ONS blend. Not for use with someone you want a LTR with. I suppose if you were casually dating a woman whom you only see once or twice a week it could work.
                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-25-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie it could but in my opinion it should be used only for one night stands or around people you dont know whom you want to percieve you as a bad boy type of person and maybe possible relationship material but its funny cause i had someone that works at xs reccommend SOB to me as a combo with xist for work and to get the lady i like to fall for me after i got outta the friendzone lol .....but she already knows me but not really well so i guess it could work but i digress .......

Comment

Probably using a strong sexual, you can be sure you can scared a young girlfriend..and she can leave you. Specially if she knows you from short time..
                      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        I hadn't considered SOB Ixist . But I consider that strictly a ONS blend. Not for use with someone you want a LTR with. I suppose if you were casually dating a woman whom you only see once or twice a week it could work.
                        Agreed. But it CAN be used on OCCASION to get the attention of some friend-zoned girls as @Mr. Wonderful said. But yes in my experience SOB is not great for a LTR unless used sparingly to spice things up (it can also cause some jealousy which sometimes is needed in a relationship)
                        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                        PXS
                        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                        AD
                        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

You would certainly know more about that than me. knowledgeispower

I have no interest in a LTR at this time. My last one was more than enough for awhile. I'm too old to be out prowling in clubs and ONS get old after awhile. At this point I'm only interested in casual dating.

Comment

yes i agree but my thing is that if you use it once around a women your trying to outta the friendzone with and then not sticking with it then i would confuse her exspecially if you started dating her cause then she could get suspicious and confused which isnt good cause if she doesnt like other qualities you have other then the SOB vibe then she would probably find a way out or be very unhappy and trust me you dont want her unhappy lol.....it always ends badly

but a question for Scottie2Hottie would using SOB for a few days help someones chances or would it just confuse her and not help at all ? plus i hear it makes the target have jealousy issue if other women joke or tease the guy or could it escalate things to being more serious in regards to possibbly dating or faling in love / likeing the guy more ?

Comment

I think that there's a valid point in trying to either find pheromone signatures that match your personality, or working on your attitude and behavior to match the pheromones you want to use so that you provide a consistent image to people. A prince charming personality with a bad boy mone signature runs the risk of confusing people, or possibly having them cancel each other out to an extent.

By the same token, like others have said: if you attract a woman when you're Big Bad Alpha Wolf I wouldn't expect her to automatically stick around if you switch to a Prince Charming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                                yes i agree but my thing is that if you use it once around a women your trying to outta the friendzone with and then not sticking with it then i would confuse her exspecially if you started dating her cause then she could get suspicious and confused which isnt good cause if she doesnt like other qualities you have other then the SOB vibe then she would probably find a way out or be very unhappy and trust me you dont want her unhappy lol.....it always ends badly

but a question for Scottie2Hottie would using SOB for a few days help someones chances or would it just confuse her and not help at all ? plus i hear it makes the target have jealousy issue if other women joke or tease the guy or could it escalate things to being more serious in regards to possibbly dating or faling in love / likeing the guy more ?
                                I think that if your ultimate goal is a LTR then something like SOB would work against you. Main reason is the cops. Yes it is an Enone heavy product but it conveys the message that you've just had sex. Man whore and boyfriend material are in direct conflict IMO. If you want to introduce Enone to up the sexy factor go with Evolve or beastly Domination. If a woman wants enter into a (semi) serious relationship she needs to be able to trust you, I think. Cops run contrary to that.

Comment

I think that if your ultimate goal is a LTR then something like SOB would work against you. Main reason is the cops. Yes it is an Enone heavy product but it conveys the message that you've just had sex. Man whore and boyfriend material are in direct conflict IMO. If you want to introduce Enone to up the sexy factor go with Evolve or beastly Domination. If a woman wants enter into a (semi) serious relationship she needs to be able to trust you, I think. Cops run contrary to that.
                                  What about pse?

Comment

Most seem to use PSE in the bedroom. That's where it really shines. I have seen it's disinhibiting, naughty side outside the bedroom tho too.
                                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 09-02-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Most seen to use PSE in the bedroom. That's where it really shines. I have seen it's disinhibiting, naughty side outside the bedroom tho too.
                                      Yeah but is it okay for work or do you think it would be unwise to use it as work to get my lady friend to be more open to me and kinda get her to let her guard down and show me how she truly feels without worrying about how others would think

Comment

Pheromones influence perceptions mostly, although in the case of sexuals they can influence instinctual behavior. My point is that a certain molecule or blend won't CREATE a reaction that is out of the norm for one's personality. Numerous times I have seen someone begin to react to pheromones but then consciously override their reaction. They won't turn a shy, good girl into a bold, bad girl for the most part........UNLESS they are in the comfort of privacy. If her natural tendency is to be reserved then she is more likely to remain reserved. The only real exception to this that I've seen is when a disinhibitor like alcohol is involved. If she isn't comfortable doing certain things in public then a pheromone probably won't change that. Get them behind closed doors and you will see a shy girl ravage you like a voracious animal. Take her back in public and the shy, good girl returns.

From reading your posts in your journal I get the impression that you're afraid to escalate. You want pheromones to do the work for you. Pay close attention to what I said above. Can you draw her out of her shell.....with or without pheros? Sure, But YOU need to make it happen. Don't rely on pheros to make it happen. Find her pace, pay attention to nuances, body language. Remember what I told you. A very wise man once said the truth lies in her actions, not her words. Chances are that she's been giving you subtle clues all along. You just have to recognize them and act upon them.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X