yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are some Combos that work and noticeable effects on self and women in vicinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some Combos that work and noticeable effects on self and women in vicinity

I'm getting xist with samples of taboo , sob and celebrity and I would like to know what combos would work well to get the results I want with my target woman and other non target women in the area around me plus what effects I could feel with said combo or combos ? I already know how xist's effects women from what others have experienced but what are the effects that could manifest from combos of xist , taboo and sob or xist ,taboo and celebrity or vice versa etc.... what's everyone's opinions , experience and or advice ?

Mr.wonderful I suggest you try those blends individually first, and see what they do and how they work for you!

Each individual blend in a way already is a combo of mones that's supposed to work on it's own! A lot of testing goes in to one blend before it becomes a commercial product. Basically it meets the standards and has produced consistent results on its own.

So, you could use Xist for a week or more and observe how it works. It doesn't take much with XS, just one or two sprays and you're good for the day!

Then you can try another blend individually and observe it the same way.

Of course you could just start combining products and you'll find a lot of different combos on the forum which people really like.

This is something that I would do as a beginner. Look at the PXS website also, and look into GOALS in the website. Each product has a diagram that explains what it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
      Mr.wonderful I suggest you try those blends individually first, and see what they do and how they work for you!

Each individual blend in a way already is a combo of mones that's supposed to work on it's own! A lot of testing goes in to one blend before it becomes a commercial product. Basically it meets the standards and has produced consistent results on its own.

So, you could use Xist for a week or more and observe how it works. It doesn't take much with XS, just one or two sprays and you're good for the day!

Then you can try another blend individually and observe it the same way.

Of course you could just start combining products and you'll find a lot of different combos on the forum which people really like.

This is something that I would do as a beginner. Look at the PXS website also, and look into GOALS in the website. Each product has a diagram that explains what it does.
      Thank you! I'll probably use xist by itself first for a week or more and see how it effects my target woman and the others surrounding me then I'll use taboo by itself for a few days and then I'll combine both xist and taboo for a week or something with a few days without any mones on and see if the effects are the same without mones on and see if the effects on my female co workers are the same to see if the mones I wore for awhile are still effecting them

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X