yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is Desire Me Supposed To Smell Sweet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Desire Me Supposed To Smell Sweet?

I got my order of desire me in the mail

I was expecting to be greeted by a repulsive STANK. But... I was instead greeted by a sweet scent + stank

I'm not complaining at all, because this is actually a very versatile sweet that will go VERY well with my choices of cover scents. I just want to know if anyone else's was sweet? Or did I get a scented version? XD

Idk I haven't smelled mine yet. When I do I'll let you know.

Comment

eternitys_child It smells sweet to me too. It also smells kind of sour? Maybe like sour cream? I don't know, something like that or cheese. Actually it reminds me a lot of Parmesan cheese!

Comment

Ixist yeah!!! Very similar to a cheese of some sort. Sweet with a hint of sour.

?????glad to know i got a normal batch of desire me

Comment

Yeah, sounds about right. Desire me smells good to me. But I think it smells bad to some people.

Also since copulins are fatty acids I would think that the bacteria on the skin could start breaking it down and turn it rancid. This is just speculation on my part.

Comment

Yes, my DM oil has a sweet hint of repugnant vagina to it.

Comment

Haha sweet hint of repugnant vagina BigDickBoss69

Comment

Lmfao....oh that smell ..smell that smell ????

Comment

Comment

Everybody smells it a little differently. I smell it sweet too, but idle gags at its smell. Now just imagine it in full concentration!

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

i can imagine XSteveO and i feel sorry for the guys or gals in your lab who have to deal with the concentrated version of pheromones .

Comment

I haven't had an appropriate opportunity to use mine yet nor have I huffed the bottle. Lol But I do know at the concentration used in Ascend i like the smell. I wouldn't call it sweet

I can't even fathom at full concentration. I can imagine that given the T rush from that stuff it would turn the lab guys into the incredible hulk.

Comment

My DM smells sweet to me as well. There is a bit of stench but mostly sweet stench lol. Sort of like the smell of someone trying to cover up rotting garbage with some fruity cologne haha
                          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                          PXS
                          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                          AD
                          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I've been using copulins as part of my baseline for a week now..... What's a "T-rush" supposed to feel like?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X