yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

combining pheromones with cologne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combining pheromones with cologne

will adding a few drops of a pheromone or pheromone product like xist , taboo , cohesion etc in one of my bottles of cologne diminish the effectiveness of the pheromone product or pheromone by itself ( ie : Androstenone , Androsterone or EpiAndrosterone) because i have heard that they have products that you can add to cologne on the market and i have a friend who has done that but i never asked if he got results .

Mr.wonderful don't do it. the pheromone blends are titrated very carefully and scientifically to give you exactly the right amount of pheromones per spray/drop. By dropping it into a cologne, you are modifying the ratio of pheromones per spray. It will still possibly give you results, but it'll definitely ruin the efficiency.

By dropping it into cologne, you're also destroying the diffusion technology. The only thing I can think of that will be okay to drop in cologne is Desire Me.

Comment

Yes there is a product out there designed to be mixed cologne. It's called New Pheromone Additive. It's the only product I know of designed for that purpose. Adding any other product to cologne would dilute its so much that you render it ineffective. It's just wasting it. You're better off applying your pheros and cologne seperately.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        Yes there is a product out there designed to be mixed cologne. It's called New Pheromone Additive. It's the only product I know of designed for that purpose. Adding any other product to cologne would dilute its so much that you render it ineffective. It's just wasting it. You're better off applying your pheros and cologne seperately.
        i will take yours and eternitys_child 's advice and stick to adding both separately

Comment

Glad you asked first. I'd hate to see you waste product. Like eternitys_child mentioned these products are crafted with great precision.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie yeah id rather ask then do something that would make the pheromones virtually ineffective and waste hard earned money

Comment

Yea it's kindo of an expensive hobby. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                Yea it's kindo of an expensive hobby. Lol

yes it is ...i was looking at all the products and was thinking these are exspensive but i guess you gotta spend a good amount of money for a quality pheromone that works instead of spending less for a mone that is ineffective and therefore a waste of money .lol

Comment

Trust me I've wasted money on plenty of crap in my 15 yrs of use. PXS stuff is consistent and, given the high concentration, a good value. Quality and value....what more could you ask for?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie i couldnt agree more with what you just said

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                      will adding a few drops of a pheromone or pheromone product like xist , taboo , cohesion etc in one of my bottles of cologne diminish the effectiveness of the pheromone product or pheromone by itself ( ie : Androstenone , Androsterone or EpiAndrosterone) because i have heard that they have products that you can add to cologne on the market and i have a friend who has done that but i never asked if he got results .
                      Pheromone product on the skin, and cologne on the clothes. Mixing pheromone and cologne, will change the chemistry of pheromones, not recommended.
                      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Pheromone product on the skin, and cologne on the clothes. Mixing pheromone and cologne, will change the chemistry of pheromones, not recommended.
                        How do you know this? Basically what you're saying is that all pre-scented pheromones are worthless. Are you sure about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

I've never heard this. Where do you get the evidence for that?
                          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                          PXS
                          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                          AD
                          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

No evidence, but a basic logic.

Isn't good idea, trying to look for mistakes in someone posts.
                            However point is, that adding cologne, result wont be same as the one that has been tested and promised by PXS..

Perhaps someone else can elaborate better.
                            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X