yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Using Mones around Children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Mones around Children

Something very very interesting has happened in my life. I have been using my Ascend combo around my wife lately and my niece who is 7 years old has become very bonded to me. She treats me like I am her father and is very attached to me; her own parents are even jealous about how often she just wants to go where I go, etc, etc. My theory is that the mones in Ascend have given off a successful father vibe which she has picked up on. Essentially, it has "bonded" us despite her being just my niece, moreso than her own father. Does anyone else have any similar experiences? It is very bizarre, her own parents mention how strange the whole situation is and so it seems that the mones are doing something here...
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

I read about a guy who was wearing XiSt and was with his kids and they were hugging on him like crazy. I've been wearing a lot of XiSt lately. I think my kids just really love me, but I can't deny how much they like to cuddle could be the XiSt. I'm adding Ascend w/o cops to my regular mix, and will see if there's a difference.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Well I never wore Ascend alone around them, it's always in my ACTX combo, so it could very well be the Xist! I was just getting the Ascend because of eRONE but Xist has eRONE too...maybe its something else too other than eRONE?
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

BTW- my kids are all girls. So, probably a different reaction than boys would give.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I have found that young children are fascinated/mesmerized when I wear pheros. Even children as young as 2 or 3. Children don't have the internal filters and outer shields that adults have. I think you see more honest, organic reactions IME.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
            BTW- my kids are all girls. So, probably a different reaction than boys would give.
            Yes this reaction was by a girl not the boy which is interesting to note...
            PXS
            AD

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              I have found that young children are fascinated/mesmerized when I wear pheros. Even children as young as 2 or 3. Children don't have the internal filters and outer shields that adults have. I think you see more honest, organic reactions IME.
              I can definitely see that!
              PXS
              AD

Comment

One experience that still sticks in my mind was walking thru a restaurant toward the bar area in the back. Every female along the way from 8-80 was hair flipping like crazy. Even in young girls there was an instinctual reaction. I was wearing 3 drops of Alter Ego at the time.

Comment

Avid phero enthusiast that I am, I DO TRY NOT to phero bomb my daughter She's still an infant (almost 1 year). I wore very little of anything until several months ago around her, mostly applying for work and on weekends for mommy/daddy time. I don't apply as heavily when I know I will be in constant contact with her but I haven't abstained entirely, particularly for family time when we are all together (I'm sure that's completely controversial!).
                  All I can say is she's a very happy, cuddly little person. I know a lot of it is genetic and from nurturing those behaviors but it would be silly to think that somehow children would be immune to something so primal and basic as pheromone reaction. That's my 2c.
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Infants bond with and identify parents by scent and pheromone signature. It's probably best not to wear artificial pheros around a child for at least the first year of their life if you are their parent.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X