yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why does Xist not having -dienone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Xist not having -dienone?

I realize Xist was a fine-tuned product for a specific reason, and it is supposed to help with the "fallout" effect. Yet I never understood why it did not contain -dienone, THE fallout molecule people love to use. I love -dienone because of how versatile it is (you can literally pair it with any mix and it will only help). Personally, I have been enjoying an Xist + Cohesion combo for this reason, but I am curious if anyone knows why -dienone was left out of Xist in the first place?
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

I see that you are a thinker, as am I. Constantly thinking and asking the question why(?). It makes perfect sense to my mind that it have A1. Of course, I also wonder why it has one, if not more, progesterone metabolite(s) given what the research says about progesterone (and I assume its metabolites). I would think that A1+P74+P96+Bnol would be a powerful combo, whithout the need for progesterone metabolites.

Comment

knowledgeispower , remember that XiSt is also designed to be used as a reset / friendzone buster as well as a fallout/imprinting blend. I imagine A-1 would have diluted its efficacy in friendzone busting.

You're always welcome to try experimenting with xist and pure a-1 I have friend who used XiSt + Dial Magnetic with good success

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
        knowledgeispower , remember that XiSt is also designed to be used as a reset / friendzone buster as well as a fallout/imprinting blend. I imagine A-1 would have diluted its efficacy in friendzone busting.

You're always welcome to try experimenting with xist and pure a-1 I have friend who used XiSt + Dial Magnetic with good success
        That's a good point. I realize that A-1 may not the best for friendzone busting...
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

If A1 creates a crushy effect, as I have noticed, I don't see how there could be a friend zone threat.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie you make a valid point, but in the grander scheme of why it's not in XiSt, I offered the suggestion that perhaps A-1 would have been counterproductive to the main purpose of XiSt.

I agree with you that A-1 does induce crushy feelings, and in and of itself is not a threat to being a friendzone buster. But considering that XiSt has been formulated the way it is without the use of A-1, it begs the question "why leave out A-1"?

Erm... I see that you were actually replying to knowledgeispower lol so my above statements are erroneous. Regardless, I'll leave it instead of deleting it. #forthepostcount XD XD #noshame

Comment

Lol No not erroneous. All points are valid for the sake of argument. Of course we all know that XSteveO doesn't divulge every molecule lest some competitor try to duplicate his formulas. For all we know it COULD be in there and us not know it.

Comment

A1 probably wouldn't hurt Xist, but there are already so many A1 blends our there. This could be like a case with Ascend which has a no cops version

A1 causes depression in many man, this could be one reason. Also maybe Xist has molecules that just don't work well with A1 or change the blend in a different direction

Xist produces a specific and very unique response and should be just used solo sometimes

But really.. no one knows why, unless SteveO tells us lol

Possibly it uses a different molecule that is very similar in effect to A1, without the side effects

Comment

Or perhaps hevexpects that people may use it in combination with A1 containing products and therefore avoids redundancy or possibly A1 OD..

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    Lol No not erroneous. All points are valid for the sake of argument. Of course we all know that XSteveO doesn't divulge every molecule lest some competitor try to duplicate his formulas. For all we know it COULD be in there and us not know it.
                    Very True!
                    PXS
                    AD

Comment

If A1 creates a crushy effect, as I have noticed, I don't see how there could be a friend zone threat.
                      I have to disagree. While A1 can and DOES create a crush like effect, it's mostly a pheromone associated with pair bonding and comfort. In a romantic and sexual setting it is very very advantageous, however alone it can cause a friendzone effect in my past experience or if already in a relationship alone it reinforces the monogamous relationship bonds.

In my honest opinion, A1 is very versatile and goes well with almost anything, but the wearer must be careful with how it is used. As I have said before about -nols, A1 should not be standalone and heaven forbid you mix ONLY A1 + -nols in a mix, that is a sure-fired friendzone generator lol.

Now the question about Xist + A1 is a complicated one because Xist is a romantic/slightly but only so slightly sexual mix. So I can see how A1 may interfere with its friendzone busting properties, but at the same time I think it complements the mix well. It may have been left out for many of the reasons mentioned such as male depression and potentially avoid a conflict if A1 indeed busted the friendzone in the mix.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE A1 and use it almost with everything, but if I was trying to get out of the friendzone, I would make sure it is paired with some sexual/romantic mones.
                      PXS
                      AD

Comment

How is A1 a greater threat to friend zoning than EpiAlloPregnenolone? If anything, EAP would be the greater threat.

Comment

I believe Xsist is loosely based on Steve's old IBF mix, which was a mix of A314 + P74 + P96 + P83. I'm sure he had good reason not to include A1, after all it has become his best seller.

Scottie, can you explain you thoughts on EAP and the FZ please?

Comment

Well that would seem confirm my belief that XiSt contains P74 and P96.

EAP is a progresterone metabolite. Progesterone (and, therfore, it's metabolites) is found in high concentration in homosexuals. The same is true for A & B THDOC.

Idk about you but I don't want to be some chicks gay friend.

That being said, I'm still testing XiSt to see if this holds true. I'm thinking at the very least it sends mixed signals.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie , I see the correlations you describe, and I understand how it could be valid. But for arguments sake, let's take into consideration that XiSt is the flagship product for XS, and is touted as a friendzone buster & reset blend. There's no way I can see how a blend can achieve both of those goals if it provides a signal to women that the wearer might be gay. There's just no way that XiSt can make a man bust a woman's friendzone AND make himself seem like her gay best friend.

People wouldn't buy it so much if it sends mixed messages!!! XDD

Comment

I realize that my post might be controversial and people may not agree with it. I spend a lot of time researching these molecules. I'm just stating what the research studies say. I'm also aware that not every molecule always acts in ways that we might anticipate. Furthermore, I don't claim to have as much knowledge and experience as SteveO. I know that he uses controversial molecules in some of his mixes and they seem to work. It could be that he has a intimate knowledge of subtle nuances and given ratios that make them work. I'm still learning. I'll always be learning...it's been going on for 15 yrs now. I don't claim to be an expert. I just try to share what I know and what I learn along the way. I wasn't trying to make a definitive statement and I apologize if I gave that impression. It wasn't my intention.

Comment

no worries mate. I do appreciate your knowledge and experience that you share with us and your experiences and knowledge is just as valid as the rest of us!

Comment

I wish Steve was active on the forums. It's possible that I'm missing a piece of the puzzle and I'm sure he has it. Usually when I start researching a molecule I end up cross referencing several sources. It can get confusing sometimes. I was reading an article about a research study on Dienone recently. It was to determine people's perception of the smell over repeated exposures. It determined that over time people tended to categorize it as "putrid". So I decided to actually check out the research myself. First of all, it was questionable because in the title of the paper they mentioned Dienone but in the body of the paper they kept saying Enone. It led me to wonder which they were actually researching. But regardless of that under the general category of "putrid" they classed musky and sweaty with fecal and urine. Why they would do that is beyond me. But that aside they provide no information about people's specific selection. To my mind there's a huge difference betwee musky/sweaty and fecal/urine. To complicate matters more in other studies Dienone is considered odorless. So is a flawed study to be ignored? Are the author's who consider is odorless incorrect? Which am I to believe?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Probably the smell classification could have been more detailed or accurate. Not sure why they put all those smells in to just one category. Maybe that wasn't the main focus of their study.

To my understanding some of these molecules are derived and synthesized from horse urine. Like phosphorus was first discovered and obtained from human urine.

Maybe that is what we are smelling sometimes? I really am not sure about this. Possibly you can not get rid of the smell, or purify it in a way where it will lose the odor without compromising the molecule.

If you get rid of it's odor completely, it might not have an effects on the human brain as we have to perceive pheromones through smell. If it's odorless it may go undetected and have no effect on us?

Comment

How is A1 a greater threat to friend zoning than EpiAlloPregnenolone? If anything, EAP would be the greater threat.
                                        XiST contains EpiAlloPregnAnolone (P102) not EpiAlloPregnenolone.
                                        I think its a great blend created here, imprinting, fallout, get out of friendzone..It does what its meant to.
                                        One can add A1 to almost any status/sexual blend and create all those special feelings, A1 is that powerful. Unfortunatly lots of users, myself included experience depression and lethargy..
                                        You can add A1 to XiST, i find its most effective once already in a relationship. XiST + Primitive the same, but to spice up the sexual side.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X