yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Enhancing Orgasms - Domination vs Evolve vs SOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancing Orgasms - Domination vs Evolve vs SOB

I've seen posts about how Evolve is top notch for enhancing female orgasm when worn by the man.

I've seen some posts about Domination enhancing female orgasms when worn by the man.

I have not seen a single post of anyone reporting SOB enhancing female orgasm when worn by the man.

Does Evolve and Domination have an ingredient that SOB lacks?

Metaltree Good question! It's probably something you'd have to ask the creator and formulator, since some of the molecules in the blends are not disclosed. It's his right to do so, since because it's a competitive business.

I'll say that all of these blends enhance orgasms since they are all sexual and do arouse women, which does help bring an orgasm.

Maybe some work better than others, but from my experience SOB can make a girl wild in bed. Actually orgasm come about very quickly, since it's extremely powerful and sexual

Comment

I would imagine so Ixist . KateD says cops make her horny. Combine that with heavy Enone and I'm sure you have a powerful combo there.

Comment

If you consider orgasm an effort by the woman to get pregnant from an evolutionary standpoint, those things that trigger or enhance orgasm will be the things that best communicate the virlity of that particular male. I would imagine that SOB should definitely enhance orgasm, but it would probably only do so for a small subset of women (those responsive to it sexually). Very interesting.

Comment

All those blends have cops, right? is there a strong sexual without cops? I mean unless your SO knows about the mones I would be hesitant to go there.
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I believe that only SOB has cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              I believe that only SOB has cops.
              And cops is a strong polarizer, so [perhaps the mix is only going to affect a small subset of females that way?

Comment

I'd like to hear more on the subject

Comment

all of those 3 have none, which makes some women very very horny on the right time of the month.
                  the hornier or aroused you are, the faster you will reach an orgasm and usually, the stronger the orgasm will be.

i dont know domination but it has lots of none.

SOB have a lot of none and also copulines which make women even more aroused.

evolve have very high none content and also some est, which is suspected to enhance female orgasm.

each one of them might have other ingredients that effect the situation so...

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

And cops is a strong polarizer, so [perhaps the mix is only going to affect a small subset of females that way?
                    I second this. Heard about Evolve enhance the female orgasm, don't know about Domination
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

Comment

i dont think copulins are polarizing at all.

for me polarizing is a blend that can make people fear, disrespect, or think very negatively of you.

if you put a small dose of cops nothing negative will ever happen.
                      if you swim in it, the only thin that can happen is people think you are a menwhore.
                      some women will dislike it a little but even then i wouldnt say its that polarizing, and you can definitely overcome it.
                      its very very hard for women to dislike a friendly alpha thats drowning in pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                        all of those 3 have none, which makes some women very very horny on the right time of the month.
                        the hornier or aroused you are, the faster you will reach an orgasm and usually, the stronger the orgasm will be.

i dont know domination but it has lots of none.

SOB have a lot of none and also copulines which make women even more aroused.

evolve have very high none content and also some est, which is suspected to enhance female orgasm.

each one of them might have other ingredients that effect the situation so...
                        Out of the 3 for me is evolve
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Domination does for me but evolve seems to work even better can't say for sob yet though

Comment

Evolve works best for my wife. From my observations it is her, Hands-Down favorite.
                            PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
                            For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                              i dont think copulins are polarizing at all.

for me polarizing is a blend that can make people fear, disrespect, or think very negatively of you.

if you put a small dose of cops nothing negative will ever happen.
                              if you swim in it, the only thin that can happen is people think you are a menwhore.
                              some women will dislike it a little but even then i wouldnt say its that polarizing, and you can definitely overcome it.
                              its very very hard for women to dislike a friendly alpha thats drowning in pussy.
                              Polarizing is when it affect two contradicting results, whether you got the positive one (hits, IoI, DIHL, more flirting) or the negative one (fear, intimidation etc). I can confirm that small dose of cops won't do that as I tried with Ascend with cops
                              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                              APEX: Manimal 2
                              * sample bottle

Comment

I've tried both Evolve and SOB during sex by itself. Evolve made her chatty afterwards, wanting to talk before i take her home, SOB had her give me sexual complements afterwards.

Comment

+1 for evolve

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X