yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss on cockblockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
    May be coincidence with Bliss? Did you try second time? But, It must be possible you are one of those few people who get good sleep after taking refreshing things like caffeine. I met some people who after drinking strong coffee, get deep peaceful sleep. Does this happen to you too?
    Not yet, but i surely won't let my sample go to waste!

I'm a coffee addict, among other mind twisters (always get wired with coffee) , so my guess is my mind is too much accostumed with stronger shite to fully appreciate bliss. let's see!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinko View Post

Not yet, but i surely won't let my sample go to waste!

I'm a coffee addict, among other mind twisters (always get wired with coffee) , so my guess is my mind is too much accostumed with stronger shite to fully appreciate bliss. let's see!
      Yes, you should wait for the right moment to try bliss. The perfect situation when you will get to check its effects.

Comment

yep!

gotta be totally cord turkey to feel the bliss' scratch!

Comment

I would think it might be effective to try to dominate the cockblockers instead... Evolve, SOB, Ascend, etc. Make yourself seem so dominant (or so attractive to the cockblocker) that they change their tactics. Then again, they may be cockblocking because they are attracted already... so dominance then. Maybe try 4x Ascend and see what happens. Or SuperMan, which is 4 Ascend and 4 Evolve. SuperMan gets me treated like royalty every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
            I would think it might be effective to try to dominate the cockblockers instead... Evolve, SOB, Ascend, etc. Make yourself seem so dominant (or so attractive to the cockblocker) that they change their tactics. Then again, they may be cockblocking because they are attracted already... so dominance then. Maybe try 4x Ascend and see what happens. Or SuperMan, which is 4 Ascend and 4 Evolve. SuperMan gets me treated like royalty every time.
            Oh thank you, you mean drop their guards. But that wont make them leave. Must try.
            The SuperMan sounds interesting. Must try that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              For me its usually one or more of her jealous and/or over protective girlfriends.
              This is where you are wrong. This is more often than not a deal between the girls.
              The story behind the cockblocking is more like "if he or he comes over, you need to get to me immediately and help me get rid of him".
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

In what reality is buying 7-8 single molecules cheaper than buying a couple solid mixes? We must live in alternate Universes.

DXS really needs a rolling eyes emojie, I could make great use of it.
                haha..there he is!
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

This is where you are wrong. This is more often than not a deal between the girls.
                  The story behind the cockblocking is more like "if he or he comes over, you need to get to me immediately and help me get rid of him".
                  Very true! And sometimes nothing has to be said.
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Very true! And sometimes nothing has to be said.
                    Exactly.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

haha..there he is!
                      lol Whatever do you mean?

Comment

LMAO. This is the truth.

Comment

lol Whatever do you mean?
                          I got a sample of the bluntness, and I'm using blunt as an euphemism for butt

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

LMAO. This is the truth.
                            Always some man out there that doesn't take a hint, or could take a clean rejection the hard way. Women need to protect themselves, "cockblocking" are one way, and going two and two to use the bathroom are another one.

Edit: I think it is weird that grown men doesn't consider this angle when dealing with women.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Always some man out there that doesn't take a hint, or could take a clean rejection the hard way. Women need to protect themselves, "cockblocking" are one way, and going two and two to use the bathroom are another one.

Edit: I think it is weird that grown men doesn't consider this angle when dealing with women.
                              Many men believe that they're exponentially more attractive than what they really are, and once they have a few drinks, the delusion and entitlement is through the roof; it is so sad.

Comment

Many men believe that they're exponentially more attractive than what they really are, and once they have a few drinks, the delusion and entitlement is through the roof; it is so sad.
                                The worse is when you have a crew of them coming over to the table at a ladies night and they are all cute and nice, except one....
                                Arsenal

Comment

The worse is when you have a crew of them coming over to the table at a ladies night and they are all cute and nice, except one....
                                  And usually the unattractive one, is the most audacious person in the group. lol

Comment

And usually the unattractive one, is the most audacious person in the group. lol
                                    Yeah, it is because the last time he fucked, he had to go to a pro.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

I don't appreciate you talking about as if I wasn't even here.

Comment

I don't appreciate you talking about as if I wasn't even here.
                                        Not talking about you.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

• Falvinski
                                          Falvinski commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Indians are not ugly either.

• Ildergreier
                                          Ildergreier commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          ???

Not talking about you.
                                        It was a joke. Lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X