yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve + Xist- effin truth serum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve + Xist- effin truth serum

Ummmmmmmmmmmm this combo is a truth serum or something? Me n a lady who has her boo began talking about her ex, among other things. It was frightening. I like her and i know she likes me,kept touching my hair allowing me to grab her hand.sharing some photos of her in a bra and touching her crotch. I did evolve alone there was some IMO but this with xist is some seriousssssss vodoo. I ordered the A1 so i could imagine what is going to happen next week. The xist was the spray. I will buy the xist oil and see where this is going. Evolve dosage 20 mcg two drops by my neck, two drops both ears and three sprays of xist.

Are you sure isn't because of the Bnol in Evolve and not from XiSt. Unless one of the unnamed molecules in XiSt is Bnol I doubt it has a truth serum effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Are you sure isn't because of the Bnol in Evolve and not from XiSt. Unless one of the unnamed molecules in XiSt is Bnol I doubt it has a truth serum effect.
      I do not know cause i was using evolve solo and yes she was talkative and touching but when i added the Xist she was more playful then all of sudden all kinda deep info came out without me asking. Will do more research.

Comment

Interesting. Makes me wonder if Bnol is one of the unlisted molecules in XiSt. I know if I was creating a product like that I would include it. Or just the added comfort allowed the Bnol to work its magic.

Comment

Anndddddd she is texting more ,imagine when dat A1 oil reach.... but what is the difference between the xist spray and A1 oil. When i get it i will tell the difference. Its been a long time with the oil though(A1).Not gonna put it near my adams apple where i get a big whiff of it again, makes me a bit over the top emotional too beta. I know one thing it stronnggllyyyyyyy affects females, with "where is he?" "what you doing?" the truth part very slightly. As for sexual evolve plays a huggggeeeee role in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
            Ummmmmmmmmmmm this combo is a truth serum or something? Me n a lady who has her boo began talking about her ex, among other things. It was frightening. I like her and i know she likes me,kept touching my hair allowing me to grab her hand.sharing some photos of her in a bra and touching her crotch. I did evolve alone there was some IMO but this with xist is some seriousssssss vodoo. I ordered the A1 so i could imagine what is going to happen next week. The xist was the spray. I will buy the xist oil and see where this is going. Evolve dosage 20 mcg two drops by my neck, two drops both ears and three sprays of xist.
            Hello,
            Evolve is 473mcg per spray according to the spreadsheet, and the drop must be even greater. So 4 drops makes it.... x 4.

Comment

Roberto Calone any updates on that addition of A1 oil yet? Update please!
              Give more, Expect Less

Comment

That A1 oil gets me lethargic, so i put it on off and on,but people say they miss me. The young lady whom i am attracted too... is revealing things to me everyday and is texting me more. She seeks me out more and wants to cuddle. The jealousy part i have not seen it when i talk to other women. But we going out this Saturday so that evolve and a1 will be a deadly combo.

Comment

Nice! Keep us posted! You should try Xist and Taboo cause I've heard that works wonders plus I'm going to be using that combo shortly

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                    Nice! Keep us posted! You should try Xist and Taboo cause I've heard that works wonders plus I'm going to be using that combo shortly
                    What age range does this work with best?

Comment

Volta it works on women in there 20s the best but i also have read it can work on older women also

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                        Love that combo. Xist and Taboo go great together! Turns it into a more flirty relationship than just lovey dovey
                        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                        PXS
                        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                        AD
                        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I agree

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X