yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

4x Ascend + 2x Vibes VS. 2x Ascend + 4x Vibes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x Ascend + 2x Vibes VS. 2x Ascend + 4x Vibes

Have anyone tested this combo ?

4x Ascend + 2x Vibes Or
    2x Ascend + 4x vibes

Tell me what are your thoughts on this

I will share my observations in the next few days for sure....
    But first i do want to see what our community has to say first

ps: I use Ascend - cops

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

I haven't used just those two. I usually use ACE as a base and supplement from there but I can give it a run. I've never gone over 3 Ascend as it seems overkill. I usually use 2-3 Vibe.

Comment

I curious why you chose those specific ratios. Is there some theory behind it?

Comment

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment
        yep its what i use now daily as it perfectly matches my persona ... (2x-4x)d epending on the situation
        full disclosure coming up soon

I've stopped using Ascend for now, but maybe I'll test this combo. Seems like too much Ascend tho, not sure

Comment

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment
        thats where vibes kicks in

Started testing idle's mix of 4x Ascend/2x Vibe

Not a lot of customers today. Lots of respect from guys. Not as chatty as at my normal dose of 2x Ascend but seemed mostly upbeat. Probably due to the Vibe. A bit heavier feel on the respect level but no real signs of intimidation.

Saw a girl I haven't seen in a few months. She's a solid 9, 23/W. She actually saw me first and approached me. We spent a few minutes chatting, catching up then she had to run off to work. I definitely think I got a hit from her. The whole time she was wide eyed,, not doe eyed like with Cohesion or Crush, pupils dilated. Not quite a DIHL because she didn't exhibit the brain short circuit connected with one. More like she was awe struck. She was very smiley, very engaged. She hung on my every word. She seemed reluctant to end our convo but had to get to work.

No exaggerated IOIs but definite signs of attraction from a few women. One thing I noticed was no signs of intimidation, even at 4x Ascend. This was even true for the teens I encountered. For the most part they all seemed upbeat.

There was only one couple who seemed off put by signature but they were rather low class. I may have come across as too good for them. I didn't act in any such manner so that's all on them.

I'll try the same dosage tomorrow and see what happens. Hopefully I'll encounter more people.

Comment

Day 2 @ 4x Ascend/2x Vibe

Nothing really special to report that was unlike Day One. I did notice that my mood was more serious. Not that I was no fun, just an overall more serious tone.

Saw one of my targets. She was a bit different. She always is when I don't wear Evolve. I hope all this testing doesn't screw up my chances.

I'll try this dosage one more day then call it a wrap if I see nothing noteworthy.

Comment

Something I noticed today. At one point my cologne totally dissipated. What was left was the smell of the unscented pheromones. It wasn't unpleasant. In fact, the curious thing is it smelled exactly like my natural scent if I've been sweating and it has dried down. Could this mean that my natural signature is like that of Ascend plus Vibe? Most curious

Comment

Day 3 @ 4x Ascend/2x Vibe

As I've seen in previous days, much respect but no intimidation. I have noticed that Bitchface has pretty much steered clear of me. Her mood more serious and her usual bitchy self without the A1 in the mix.

Only two hits to speak of....one an early 40s/W woman. Threw her back and shaked it as she fluffed her hair and stuck her boobs outs. Every time she spoke she titled her head to the side and have me doe eyes. All the time smiling so sweetly. The other was a white teen girl who was being helped by my coworker.. She was facing perpendicular to me. She gave me a neck presentation which I might have thought was coincidence.....except....She looked over her shoulder, gave me that hungry look and a wicked smile. We she saw that she got my attention she was wide eyed and smiled big. To be honest it made me a bit uncomfortable so I turned my attention to something else. Obviously 4 sprays of Ascend + cops isn't enough to intimidate a teen girl. Not what I would have expected. I guess it just shows how well it is buffered. Of course I'm sure the Vibe played a role too.

Overall, i see no appreciable difference between 4x Ascend and my usual 2x. I usually use 2-3x Vibe so that factor pretty much remains the same.

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

Have anyone tested this combo ?

4x Ascend + 2x Vibes Or
              2x Ascend + 4x vibes

Tell me what are your thoughts on this

I will share my observations in the next few days for sure....
              But first i do want to see what our community has to say first

ps: I use Ascend - cops
              Hi idle Did you observe yet?
              I guess you might get results similar to Wolf?

In 2013 you created similar post with Bliss
              I would also like to know, which one paired with Ascend, would influence others better. Bliss or Vibe?

Comment

Day 1@ 2x Ascend/4x Vibe

WOW what a day!!! Now I've worn 2x Ascendand 3x Vibe before but never had a day like today. Granted I've always had Evolve and Cohesion or Crush in the mix...sometimes more... but never gotten anything like today. Could the omission of these other pheros plus an extra spray of Vibe really make such a difference?

First of all the self effects....I was really on a roll today. It was like everything that came out of my mouth was hilarious and I was full of piss and vinegar. The best way to describe it is that it was a party atmosphere. I've never seen my coworkers smile and laugh so much. My asst mgr K was laughing so hard she had to remove herself because she couldn't breath. The women were dancing and singing to the music on the radio. In the two years I've been there I've never seen anything like it. I was really on my game. I was the center of attention and, if I may say so, funny as fuck. Even Bitchface was in on the vibe. This is as light hearted as I've ever seen her.

I was busting on everyone and giving them shit. They ate it up. Bitchface punched me twice as she laughed her ass off. One of my regulars (late 30s) was in on the fun too. She said I was mean and I said "she said with a smile on her face". She grinned huge and Bitchface punched me and said "Yep". Had another woman, late 30s/early 40s who was digging my vibe. She said "You're ornery"....."I love it", tilted her head to one side and smiled coyly. Again, Bitchface said "Yep".

Customers, in general, caught onto the vibe. Fun, joking, smiley and having a good time. Had many of the ladies who came in show signs of attraction. It wasn't hair play or anything like that it was just a vibe they gave off. I even had an elderly woman with a walker who came in and even she was playful. Got shy and coy when I flirted with her. I was like wtf why not, it's a fun day why shouldn't she play too. lol

We had a new girl start today. She was quiet and focused on the task at hand but I could tell that she was like "Wtf did I walk into". Lmao

If I had to describe today in one word it would be "exuberant". In my two years here I've never had so much fun and neither has anyone else.

I do think the Vibe overshadowed the Ascenda bit today but not in a bad way. It just made me "the cool guy". Not a bad thing at all.

I'm curious to see if this effect is repeated on Day 2 and/or 3......

Comment

Wow awesome reports Scottie! Looking forward to hearing more on your 2xAscend/4xVibes. I ran out of Ascend, so couldn't even try. I've never attempted more than 2 sprays of Ascend as I'm a shorter guy and didn't want to risk overkilling it.

Comment

Thanks Laguna . Yesterday was incredible. It was so unreal i almost expect that it's unrepeatanle. Could it really happen twice? Lol

I usually go with only 2 Ascend. I've done 3 a few times. I had expected 4 to be really intimidating. While it did set a more serious tone, i saw no signs of intimidation. Not what I had predicted. But reallly do think 2 is all that's needed.

Kudos to XSteveO for creating a status blend that maintains respect AND comfort. It really is a smooth nix.

Comment

Day 2 @ 2x Ascend/4x Vibe

Another fun day. Not quite the party atmosphere of Day 1 but I still saw the dancing and singing from the ladies I work with. They were quite a bit more focused on work today.

Didn't see much of K today, she spent most of the day in the office doing paperwork. But when I did see her she was upbeat and all smiles. At one point she sought me out for a convo about some very personal stuff and asked my advice. It was a nice bonding experience.

Bitchface probably won't get any more exposures to this mix as she's taking a few days of vacation. Too bad, it was fun to see her affected so much.

Got an interesting reaction from J1. When she arrived, she approached me and just lit up. She says very loudly and affectionately that she really missed me. I was only gone 2 days. Lol This is unusual for two reasons. One, she's usually a very cool character and, two, she's happily married. Now she has been exposed to my "fallout" mix of Ascend, Crush, Connections and XiSt for a couple weeks or so prior to the current testing. I can't help but wonder if that had something to do with it. Did she imprint? IDK Not only did she speak affectionately but there was lots of kino, including a back rub. Very unusual for her.

P was very upbeat, singing and dancing also. She deferred to me all day instead of going to management for direction. I think I may have intimidated her when she first started. While I can be a bit stern and serious sometimes (probably all those years as a Chef) I've tried to be friendly with her.

Customers were very smiley and upbeat. But I don't think that Vibe diminished the respect factor of Ascend. I did notice a bit of flirtiness and signs of attraction from a few ladies. Even ones with their SOs.

An iteresting day, all in all. To be continued.......

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Hi idle Did you observe yet?
                        I guess you might get results similar to Wolf?

In 2013 you created similar post with Bliss
                        I would also like to know, which one paired with Ascend, would influence others better. Bliss or Vibe?
                        I think Bliss and Vibe would have opposite effects. Bliss is a chill out mix whereas Vibe is upbeat.

Comment

Day 3 @ 2x Ascend/4x Vibe

Not the best testing opportunity. Extremely slow with few customers most of the day and when they did come it was insanely busy. Hard to read people when it's like that.

I did encounter an admittedly small town couple. He was majorly respectful. Nearly a dozen sirs in just a couple minutes. And not the intimidation type of sir but more of an awestruck feel. She was wide eyed, pupils dilated and kinda slack jawed. Obviously awestruck. Didn't say much.

Again not the party atmosphere like Day 1. Idk if it's because my co-workers are already familiar with the signature or what. But still an upbeat feel. That aside, there were some interesting encounters.

Most notably with J1, the happily married woman. Again today she have me a back rub more of a sensual one. Then next thing I know she's running her fingernails up and down my back while saying now don't get an erection and saying that's what usually happens when she does that. Awhile later she lays her head on my shoulder, looking up at me with doe eyes. I don't remember what she said because I was too busy saying to myself did that just happen. And she kept her head there for a minute or two. Then later again with the nails up and down my back saying now don't get an erection. I was just like what the actual Fuck? Did that just happen? Did she just say that?

One other thing I noticed was a couple times sneaking up behind me and taking several deep sniffs. Pheros or Akuto scent? Probably both.

I spent most of the day busting on her, as usual. Except today she was saying to customers it's my birthday can you believe he's being so mean to me. lol She loved it.

As I was leaving, K showed up and was like I'll see you tomorrow with an eye flash and eyebrow raise. J1 was lamenting that she was gonna miss my bday Friday and that she only gets to see me on weekends. She seemed genuinely forelorn.

Again I can't say how much of that is the current mix and how much is imprinting. But most unexpected. The sincerity of missing me was unmistakable.
                          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 07-17-2017, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Day 4 @ 2x Ascend/4x Vibe

I wore both yesterday but I hesitate to report as I can't say with certainty what the actual dosage was. I was in a hurry and didn't allow any dry time between sprays. I just sprayed everything on and continued to get ready for work. I leaned over to pick something up and a big drop rolled off my chin and onto the floor. I quickly put on one more spray of Ascend and two more Vibe. Then applied my cover. So was it 1 Ascend/2 Vibe or 3 Ascend/6 Vibe? Who can say.

So today was very different from previous days. Both yesterday and today I saw more of the Bnol side of the mix. Lots of candid conversations and, yesterday, not for the better. It amounted to bitch sessions. Now i don't really blame Bitchface because she had to come into work because of undependable employees when she's supposed to be on vacation.

Anyway, today I saw some rather reserved dancing and singing from K. J1 and P were off today. J2 is just plain quiet, keeping to herself. She doesn't have much personality. I saw more of the Bliss side of Vibe today, as well. Had some very deep and opinionated convos about politics and religion with K. We found quite a bit of common ground and it had a bonding quality. I think be both felt the bliss effect.

As I've said, I've been using Vibe for quite awhile but always in rather complex mixes for the most part. I've worn it a few times solo but admittedly wasn't very attentive. It seems I've missed Vibe's true character until recently.

Vibe seems to lack direction, focus. While I can appreciate the concept behind combining Flirt, Connections and Bliss, it isn't cohesive. One day you get the chatty, upbeat Anol. The next the depth of Bnol. And yet another the Bliss effect. I think Day 1 was the only time I truly saw them in unison. Other days were a hodge podge of effects.

I don't think it's a bad mix. It's just unpredictable.

Comment

Why do I get the impression that I'm going to be the only one testing these combos? lol I can't be the only one who owns both.

Comment

idle are you gonna post your findings?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I'll try it maybe. I definitely have a lot of Ascend w/ cops, and w/o cops. I only have a sample of Vibe tho, I haven't used much at all.

I completely stopped using Ascend for a while now. I used to wear it as my base all the time. It's quite smelly tho, even without cops

It's just that I have been very happy running SOB, but I should probably give it a break

I kind of come off serious wearing Ascend, not the best for younger crowd

Comment

I doubt a sample will be sufficient to run a proper test. XSteveO was kind enough to upgrade me to a 30 ml Vibe awhile back so I had plenty. Although the field test depleted it pretty quickly. I only have a few dabs left.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X